Started on: 06-01-2020 03:12 PM
Replies: 66 (1199 views)
Last post by: Boondawg on 06-05-2020 12:20 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

How come I see a ? inside of a small blue square, instead of a thumbnail-sized image of the helicopter?

I have been experiencing longer than usual time lapse today from the moment that I select the "Submit Reply" button, until the moment when the browser window updates with my new or edited forum message. Longer than what has been the previous and long established norm, with my setup.

This is outrageous... but is it only on my end? Not happening to anyone else?

EDIT
Looks like whatever was broken with the forum functioning and format when I created this message has been fixed.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-03-2020).]

IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

...but is it only on my end? Not happening to anyone else?

I've noticed it takes a long time today for a Preview to appear when posting here. Must be Antifa attacking the forum.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, Patrick.

Curious if you are looking at a message from "williegoat" that came in immediately before you?

I saw that screen name in the Last Reply field, but I see no such message..

Anyway, I'm moving on from here, for some hours before I may return.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So it's been said...

Yeah, It's been said by a seriously sick California mental patient cutting and pasting bullshit from TWO hard left sources who in turn are allegedly "quoting" some unnamed and unknown Twatter "spokesman".

Ronald you eat and puke back so much Leftist horseshit that you don't recognize the smell and taste of it anymore.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-03-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello, Patrick.

Curious if you are looking at a message from "williegoat" that came in immediately before you?

I saw that screen name in the Last Reply field, but I see no such message..

I noticed the same thing. I don't know what happened to Willie's post, but some other rant unfortunately made it through.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hayes described this as a tactic used to create noise and rotor downdraft.....

Neither that beta male, fruit cake Chrissy Hayes or you know a tactic from a taco.

YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL RONALD

GET HELP
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Twitter shuts down fake ANTIFA account linked to white nationalists, misinformation tied to George Floyd protests spreads"

Danielle Wallace for Fox News; June 2, 2020.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/...onalist-group-antifa

While I was scrolling hurriedly over some rand-spam higher up on this forum page, I couldn't help but notice the phrase "hard left." As in "hard left" media.

Hard left media content? From FoxNews(.com)? A lot of overlap in this reporting from Fox News with the reports from Axios and Business Insider. Those were the two media venues that I posted higher up on this forum page, describing this ANTIFA-labeled messaging having been removed from Twitter after it was determined that it was created to promote an alt-right agenda by persons acting as provocateurs and aligned with the white identity or white nationalist movement known as "Evropa."

So, extrapolating from that rand-spam post, which I accidentally ingested (in part)... imagine a Venn diagram circle enclosing Axios, Business Insider and Fox News, and labeled "These are hard left media venues."

Is Fox News reporter Danielle Wallace actually a leftist who has infiltrated Fox News? A left wing provocateur, hell-bent on exploiting her relationship with Fox News to publish under the Fox News media brand? And Flying Under The Media Radar with reporting in Fox News that she is secretly and subversively slanting, in order to promote a Hard Left or Leftist media agenda? Like this report (again) in Fox News?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/...onalist-group-antifa

Forum member randye is a wheelchair-sized sack of brain damage that continues to sh*t all over this forum with his incessant and endlessly insane, autism-like repetitive spam. Whatever happened to "threads about other threads"..? It's all just ONE thread with him. The whole effin'' T/OT section of Pennock's.

Comes to an open discussion forum and and sets his ass on fire like this in protest because not every other last forum member aligns closely enough with his ideas and preferences. You have to wonder if anyone at the VA or some other medical facility, or any of the co-residents at his Florida abode (family members?) are aware of how he is embarrassing himself here, online. Aside from whatever idiot online cronies that he has, who are likely just egging him on.

I wouldn't hesitate to suggest that I am likely the second to last forum member with any standing to insist just about every single day for more than six years running that some other forum member urgently needs psychiatric attention or confinement. The second to last forum member. Think about that. Then take a close look at this screen grab from just a few weeks ago. Another one of his disturbingly inane (and insane) "Ronald" rants. Take a close look at how he started it, and which forum member he was actually Quoting.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

And then there was the thread, quite some time ago now, about a backyard astronomy or stargazing topic, and then there was... well, I could bring these "randye moments" out like items from a large kitchen cabinet and post them again for review, from now to doomsday.

In the exact and recent words of another forum member who I won't single out (not one of the regulars here in T/OT) "F*ck you randye. You're TRASH."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-03-2020).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MikeMac:
I always believed that too about protecting your business. Another story says those laws apply to defending your home not your business. Didn't the pawn shop owner in Minneapolis go to jail after shooting the looter Thursday or Friday night?

Protecting your business.

Click to show

Where do you want to live, Pennsylvania or Michigan ? Georgia has a "Stand Your Ground" law.

I took a course a few months back about self defense laws. The instructor was a cop and then had gone to law school. One of the first things he said was that 7 out of 10 people will be charged when shooting someone in a location other than their home property. I was stunned. After doing research I found him to be correct.

Please what sources did you research ? You were woefully ignorant about protecting businesses.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Protecting your business.

I believe in the sanctity of life... but I'm not going to mince my words... doing stupid stuff has consequences ... sometimes that's death. Sorry...
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't hesitate .....

NOPE you didn't hesitate to pound out yet ANOTHER of your rambling, tear stained, diatribes.

Hot tears of anger dripping onto your keyboard as you type.

Mumbling and cursing to yourself as you furiously poke every key.

YOU NEED HELP RONALD

INTENSIVE, PSYCHIATRIC, HELP

GO GET SOME

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what a Californian mental patient or the Leftist media originally told you".......randye
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman:

Deadly Force to Protect Property - Texas Penal Code § 9.42
There is a three-part test an owner must meet in order to use deadly force to protect his property. A person is justified in using deadly force to protect his land or tangible property if:

He would be justified in using force against the other under § 9.41 of the Penal Code;
He reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime or to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
He reasonably believes that the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means or the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

MikeMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shoot and kill at your own legal peril. The first thing the legal teams will do is search your social media and find your postings. They can and will be used against you. I don't have the time or the funds to defend a lawsuit whether criminal or civil.

No matter your stance take this guys advice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JNz6bHnbQU

[This message has been edited by MikeMac (edited 06-04-2020).]

MikeMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MikeMac

19 posts
Member since Jan 2013

Originally posted by cliffw:

Please what sources did you research ? You were woefully ignorant about protecting businesses.

You post a news story that has no conclusion as to whether the pawn owner will be charged and call me woefully ignorant? The family of the guy who was killed will file a wrongful death civil suit and the pawn owner will go broke paying his legal fees. I bet to mount a defense to that type of lawsuit will be 6 figures. It's just not worth it.

I'll trust the word of an Attorney that specializes in firearms defense cases that practices in my state over something posted on a forum!

MikeMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MikeMac

19 posts
Member since Jan 2013
Thankfully not every Fiero owner is as radical right wing as some that have posted in this thread. Wow

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thankfully not every Fiero owner is as radical right wing as some that have posted in this thread. Wow

I've been reading these O/T diatribes for over 20 years, from a cast of revolving characters, and "Wow" about sums up my feelings as well.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code 83.001 – Civil Immunity
A defendant who uses force or deadly force that is justified under Chapter 9, Penal Code, is immune from civil liability for personal injury or death that results from the defendant’s use of force or deadly force, as applicable.

The family can still file a suit of course, but they won't find a district court anywhere in Texas that will hear the case.

But certainly, one has to follow the law and as David Crockett once said "Be always sure you are right, then go ahead."
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I looked at a number of threedog's links. They are all brief clips or pictures with little or no explanation or supporting evidence. They are meaningless and useless.

He should know what click bait is, he is "educated".
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2020 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I've been reading these O/T diatribes for over 20 years, from a cast of revolving characters, and "Wow" about sums up my feelings as well.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code 83.001 – Civil Immunity
A defendant who uses force or deadly force that is justified under Chapter 9, Penal Code, is immune from civil liability for personal injury or death that results from the defendant’s use of force or deadly force, as applicable.

The family can still file a suit of course, but they won't find a district court anywhere in Texas that will hear the case.

But certainly, one has to follow the law and as David Crockett once said "Be always sure you are right, then go ahead."

This should be an amendment to the Constitution making it law across the land.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

A well made funny video.
inferno bullets..........
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shoot and kill at your own legal peril. The first thing the legal teams will do is search your social media and find your postings. They can and will be used against you. I don't have the time or the funds to defend a lawsuit whether criminal or civil.

No matter your stance take this guys advice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JNz6bHnbQU

This is good advice.
Laws change so often that I am not sure of the laws in California,.... impossible to keep up with the laws Nationwide.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Threedog:

Every social movement in the history of the United States has used rioting and violence to get rights.

The civil rights movement, suffrage, the labor rights movement, stonewall, the abolition of slavery, even the American revolution. They ALL used violence because peaceful protest doesn’t work.

Additionally, black Americans tried peaceful
protest, they took a knee at a football games. Funny enough that was also too much for the o/t section of this website. Plenty of threads against them just the same.

Here we now have people calling for their heads. Literal authoritarians in this thread. There is no respect for the constitution, no “all men created equal”. This section of the website has always been “minorities need to stay in their place”. This just makes it all the more apparent.

You don’t care that thousands of black and Latino Americans are killed each year just like George Floyd and it has been happening for decades. It is truly frightening that so many here would jump to these fascist, authoritarian methods of control.

The protests did work Threedog. Many States reevaluated their use of force laws and did make changes, it is sad that you don't recognize a successful a peaceful change.
The case of Floyd is not a Police issue, it is a failure of 4 individuals who chose to brake the rules that the Department has in place. In short, this is a crime committed by those 4 people NOT a systemic racial problem with America or the Police Department.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Hmmm,

I'd guess (and this is strictly a guess) that there is an excellent chance someone on those juries would agree with some of those O/T diatribes. It only takes one ya know.

Rams

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2020 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
The case of Floyd is not a Police issue, it is a failure of 4 individuals who chose to brake the rules that the Department has in place.
In short, this is a crime committed by those 4 people NOT a systemic racial problem with America or the Police Department.

The Floyd Case is a single event.
But it is not the only "event".

At a certain point, that becomes the point.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

The Floyd Case is a single event.
But it is not the only "event".

At a certain point, that becomes the point.

I do respect your opinion, but there is so much more going on today that made this a "perfect storm".
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2020 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I do respect your opinion, but there is so much more going on today that made this a "perfect storm".

Agreed.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2020 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by maryjane:

A well made funny video.
inferno bullets..........

I know, right?!!
I fell out'my chair!

On A Side Note: I once witnessed a television broadcast of a comedy show (SNL?) that featured a skit about a new EXTREAME rollercoaster that was being covered on opening day with breaking news reports of injuries sustained during the ride.

I'll never forget the advertising line: "Coming out of a 15g assent, you're slammed into 14 neck-breaking turns at 8g's...FOLLOWED BY 2 FULL MINUTES UNDER WATER!!!

Yeah.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock