Started on: 05-07-2020 04:40 PM
Replies: 65 (1247 views)
Last post by: randye on 06-29-2020 07:06 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The JDepartment said it had concluded that Flynn’s interview by the FBI was “untethered to, and unjustified by, the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into Mr. Flynn” and that the interview was “conducted without any legitimate investigative basis.”

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the leftist media originally told you." ......... Randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-07-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another nail in America's coffin.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Care to elaborate?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Care to elaborate?

Maybe he is referring to this old laughable chestnut from fake news CNN:

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The judge presiding over the case, Emmet Sullivan, still has to sign off on the motion [to dismiss the case against Flynn.] Flynn reaffirmed his guilty plea before Sullivan in 2018, and the judge told him at a sentencing hearing that wound up being delayed that 'I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense.'"

That, from a somewhat longer report today from NBC News:
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...chael-flynn-n1202286

I am waiting for Flynn's new book (has to be a book, eh?) of which I will not read a single page, but I will read about the book.

Photo art from rinselbergMedia.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-07-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"The judge presiding over the case, Emmet Sullivan, still has to sign off on the motion [to dismiss the case against Flynn.] Flynn reaffirmed his guilty plea before Sullivan in 2018, and the judge told him at a sentencing hearing that wound up being delayed that 'I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense.'"

That, from a somewhat longer report today from NBC News:
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...chael-flynn-n1202286

I am waiting for Flynn's new book (has to be a book, eh?) of which I will not read a single page, but I will read about the book.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

The evidence which was (finally) handed over to Sidney Powell a couple of weeks ago is just another piece of the puzzle, another rung on the ladder. As I have said, the wheels of justice turn slowly, but their course is true. There is more to come.

The American public has come to expect leaks. When there are none (as it should be), they assume that nothing is happening. That could not be farther from the truth. Honest people do honest work.
When the truth is on your side, there is no need for a circus, no use for a trial by public opinion.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is no need for a California mental patient, so obviously obsessed and emotionally invested in General Flynn's case and the debunked "Trump-Russia Collusion" LIE, to hold out irrational and forlorn hope that a federal judge will somehow and suddenly become recalcitrant and unlawful in the face of the United States Government (plaintiff) withdrawing it's charges.

Any rational person who has been so consistently and grossly WRONG for so many years would at least start to question their own thinking and their sources of information........unless they are mentally ill.

The next few months are going to be VERY hard for Leftists.

There is a LOT MORE coming soon.

Can you say "ODNI, Richard Grenell" and can you say "U.S. Attorney, John Durham" ?

No?

Maybe you can say "Sally Yates"??

https://townhall.com/tipshe...nn-takedown-n2568420

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media, (or a California mental patient), originally told you."......Randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-08-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2020 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

There is no need for a California mental patient so obviously obsessed...Any rational person who has been so consistently and grossly WRONG for so many years would at least start to question their own thinking and their sources of information........unless they are mentally ill.

You really are just an angry person.
It's almost like you actually care about your fellow humanbeing.
Surprise!
You don't, fugg-face.

I told you, douche bag, every time you bully someone, I was gonna' get in dat' azz.
Why not, no one else will.

Wait, is that a windmill?

"The truth always eventually comes out* and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you."......Randye

Dude, really?
How can you ever be taken seriously insinuating that only one side lies or cheats.
Just asking, because I've never seen you post a single negative thing about "your side" (I quoted "your side" because how moronic do you have to be to get pleasure dividing yourself from your own countrymen)!
Yup, that's America!

*Ummm, how would we know? Moron.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-07-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, really?
How can you ever be taken seriously insinuating that only one side lies or cheats.
Just asking, because I've never seen you post a single negative thing about "your side" (I quoted "your side" because how moronic do you have to be to get pleasure dividing yourself from your own countrymen)!
Yup, that's America!

OK man. I've always thought a lot of you, but it's getting old fast.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The evidence which was (finally) handed over to Sidney Powell a couple of weeks ago is just another piece of the puzzle, another rung on the ladder. As I have said, the wheels of justice turn slowly, but their course is true. There is more to come.

In addition to the reluctantly supplied evidence that was finally turned over to LTG Flynn's counsel was the report that his previous defense counsel, Covington & Burling was participating in a secret agreement that the firm had made with the Muller team behind General Flynn's back to push him to enter the guilty plea that he eventually did.

When he left his post with the Obama administration guess who returned to his old law firm, Covington & Burling, as a partner and was likely instrumental in trying to railroad LTG Flynn.

THIS GUY:

The swamp is deep and full of very slimy leftist creatures.

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what Leftists or their media originally told you.".......Randye

PFF
System Bot
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

OK man. I've always thought a lot of you, but it's getting old fast.

Ditto

Disappointing to say the least.

Nothing surprises me anymore though.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a race to the red bar bottom....
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Commit any crime you want, just kiss the ring and you walk free, too bad the rest of America can no longer.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Commit any crime you want, just kiss the ring and you walk free, too bad the rest of America can no longer.

With any luck, that ring will soon be taken away from the Clinton Crime Syndicate and returned to the fires from which it was forged.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"too bad the rest of America can no longer."

You need to clarify what you're saying.

We used to be able to walk away from a crime?
We used to be able to kiss the ring, but can't anymore?

Trying to understand your statement.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-08-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

"too bad the rest of America can no longer."

You need to clarify what you're saying.

We used to be able to walk away from a crime?
We used to be able to kiss the ring, but can't anymore?

Trying to understand your statement.

You might want to add: "What crime?"

Now that the previously hidden evidence has finally been exposed, it is clear that LTG Flynn did NOT commit any crime.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You might want to add: "What crime?"

Now that the previously hidden evidence has finally been exposed, it is clear that LTG Flynn did NOT commit any crime.

It is my understanding that the "lie" was inmaterial. Basically he "lied" about something that was not illegal. Not telling the truth to cover a crime is a material crime but not telling the truth about what you had for.lunch is an inmaterial crime. They tried to get him to turn on Trump with trumped up charges, they failed. Their fail was not so much the attempt to "get Trump", their fail was assuming that Trump was working with Russia.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How can you make those allegations ? Oh, I get it.
The two rules for understanding a Progressive :
1) What ever they accuse you of doing, they are guilty of.
2) What ever they say they are going to do, they are going to do the opposite.

teabailey, crime ? Like Hillary's obstruction of justice ?
Like lying to the FISA court ? Comey's leaking of FBI documents ?

teabailey, walk free ?

Nail in America's coffin ? Like weaponizing the IRS against conservatives. Weaponizing the Justice Dept against American citizens and an opposition party ? Like attempting to invalidate the votes of half of America ?

Really teabailey an attempted coup of the President of the United States was thwarted and you have the gall to insinuate it as a bad thing, .
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

How can you make those allegations ? Oh, I get it.
The two rules for understanding a Progressive :
1) What ever they accuse you of doing, they are guilty of.
2) What ever they say they are going to do, they are going to do the opposite.

teabailey, crime ? Like Hillary's obstruction of justice ?
Like lying to the FISA court ? Comey's leaking of FBI documents ?

teabailey, walk free ?

Nail in America's coffin ? Like weaponizing the IRS against conservatives. Weaponizing the Justice Dept against American citizens and an opposition party ? Like attempting to invalidate the votes of half of America ?

Really teabailey an attempted coup of the President of the United States was thwarted and you have the gall to insinuate it as a bad thing, .

There was literally an attempted coup, and the Left is mad because it's not still happening.

Anyone see why more and more people are calling them the enemy of our country yet?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of MSNBC's longer tenured "talking heads" has weighed in on the Flynn case.

Who Dat say ...

How much did he say?

What's the last thing he said?

A 'prosecutorial failing'..? Is that how he characterizes the Special Counsel's case against Michael Flynn?

Where and when did he say this?

Does this improve Mike Flynn's standing with rinselbergMedia?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who Dat say ...

How much did he say?

A 'prosecutorial failing'..? Is that how he characterizes the Special Counsel's case against Michael Flynn?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, Glendale, on the line here. Glendale, Arizona.

Thanks for calling in, Mr "Willy Goat," but here's my question for you... do you see any chance that President Trump would have an official role for Mike Flynn in a second Trump term as POTUS?

There is that video where President Trump said that he had just fired Flynn (or accepted his resignation) because--and this came directly from Trump's own lips--that Flynn had been lying to the VP (Mike Pence) when Flynn told the VP that he had not been in conversation(s) with the Russian ambassador about the sanctions on Russia that were laid on by Obama and declared by Obama as punishment for Russian interference in the 2016 national election cycle.

These were conversations, if memory serves me, during the Transition period, after Trump had been declared the winner of the national vote for President in November, but before his term as President started in January. Conversations that were actually taking place during the last days of President Obama's second term. Conversations that were a kind of "jumping the gun" that signals the beginning of a race (figure of speech.)

And conversations, that because Flynn had been denying them, made him, potentially, a kind of lever inside the U.S. national security establishment that the Russians could push on, like a transcontinental whisper from Moscow that only Flynn would hear... "Ah, Mr Flynn, remember, we are the Russians and we know that you had these conversations that you have been saying that you did not have, and we could expose the transcripts and voice recordings of these conversations..."

Sally Yates.

And there was Flynn's efforts on behalf of certain foreign interests (Republic of Turkey) which Flynn had failed to disclose, in violation of federal laws that pertain to the representation of foreign interests of that kind.

[deleted]

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-09-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Fats:
OK man. I've always thought a lot of you [Boondawg], but it's getting old fast.

That was an odd place for "Fats" to stop. The way that Boondawg started his message back there... right on target. Maybe he did some "collateral damage" with that photo image and the "He thill yo prethident " meme that he used. But all things considered... I leave it at that.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for calling in, Mr "Willy Goat," but here's my question for you... do you see any chance that President Trump would have an official role for Mike Flynn in a second Trump term as POTUS?

Right or wrong, I expect that Flynn's days as an effective public servant are behind him. The damage has been done.

What is important to the American people about this chapter of the Flynn saga is what it exposes about the inner working of federal law enforcement and its subversion for political gain. As I said above, this is just another piece of the puzzle. Slowly and surely, a picture is emerging.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2020 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

It is my understanding that the "lie" was inmaterial. Basically he "lied" about something that was not illegal. Not telling the truth to cover a crime is a material crime but not telling the truth about what you had for.lunch is an inmaterial crime. They tried to get him to turn on Trump with trumped up charges, they failed. Their fail was not so much the attempt to "get Trump", their fail was assuming that Trump was working with Russia.

"Sorta , kinda, close but not really."

As it turns out now, LTG Flynn never lied at all.....about anything.

Two FBI agents were sent to interview LTG Flynn. Those agents were Peter Strzok and Supervisory Special Agent (SSA) Joseph Pientka.

In the unaltered FBI FD-302 report from Agent Pientka he quoted General Flynn as saying that "he might have spoken with Russian ambassador, Kislyak, but he didn't recall".

The disgraced FBI scumbag, Peter Strzok and his FBI girlfriend, and FBI lawyer, Lisa Page later rewrote agent Pientka's 302 report over several weeks before they submitted it in place of his original.

They even texted each other about it and those texts have now also surfaced. In those texts they discuss trying to keep "Pientka's voice" (style) in their rewrite.

Strzok and Page removed Flynn's original statement in Pientka's 302 and substituted their own narrative.

Apparently Pientka's original, unaltered, 302 report has now also surfaced and has been made available to Sidney Powell, LTG Flynn's attorney, and to AG Barr, John Durham and others.

https://newswireline.co.uk/...raft-texts-indicate/

Strzok showing his "honest" look:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-10-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2020 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I leave it at that.

LIAR

You have never been in a hole so deep that you didn't just keep right on digging, but then California mental patients are like that.

You have been weirdly emotionally invested in the case of LTG Flynn for YEARS now, even to the point of you creating your bizarre Sphinx image with the general's image in it and your "has a story to tell" mentally ill text, and then posting it over and over and over again.

That whack-job delusion along with your "legendary lawman" / Mueller psychosis have collapsed and failed just like all of your other asinine obsessions and predictions.

There isn't anything of consequence that you haven't been completely and miserably WRONG about in the past 4 years Ronald.

Each and every time you're wrong you just double down on your insane gibberish.

That isn't rational, normal human behavior Ronald.

YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT.....GO GET SOME

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftists, their media or a California mental patient originally told you."........Randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-10-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2020 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danny Cevallos is an MSNBC legal analyst who practices in the areas of personal injury, wrongful conviction and criminal defense in Pennsylvania, New York and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

There are a million stories in the naked city, and 7 million lawyers. The losers get on MSNBC,

How much did he say?
About a page or maybe a page and a half's worth of text. Not a long read, by any measure.

Answer - "The Flynn dismissal motion is the government exercising its authority to correct prosecutorial failing. If that authority is only exercised for the politically connected defendants then it is just an illusory tool of justice."

How is Flynn politically connected ? An illusory tool of justice would be the FBI's investigation into Shillary's (who was politically connected) emails.

"A 'prosecutorial failing'..? Is that how he characterizes the Special Counsel's case against Michael Flynn?

Indeed.

I would agree with him, but not for the same reasons. It was a 'prosecutorial failing' because there was no reason to even investigate Flynn. Even the original FBI agents said he did not lie.

Defense lawyers rail about unfair prosecutions. Flynn's case shows why.
Analysis: It's rare to get a behind-the-scenes look at how federal investigators do their jobs.

Again I agree with him, for the same reasons. It is rare that the FBI looks like the Key Stone cops.

No. I hope he disappears from the public stage for good.

You can zhit in one hand and hope in the other, guess which one will get full first ?

Click to show

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-10-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2020 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Respectfully asking a serious question here... why do you care that charges were dropped, why do you think dropping charges is a nail in the coffin of the US?

Evidence has come up that, not only was esculpatory evidence not submitted, but there was active intent by non-investigators to set him up and get him on perjury charges, for which they didn't even end up charging him. Our system of law exists under the pretense that someone is innocent unless believed guilty "beyond all reasonable doubt." You can't just charge people because you don't like them. I just honestly cannot understand how the liberal mind works, that nearly every decision making process is done based on pure emotions rather than logic of law. Why do you care one way or another that Flynn was let go? Would there be some great significance to you in him being charged?

Photo art from rinselbergMedia.

I'm curious what the Sphinx at Giza has to do with Flynn?

Originally posted by maryjane:

https://thefederalist.com/2...es-about-nsa-spying/

To be fair... Clapper wasn't lying, he literally just had no clue what was going on.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
To be fair... Clapper wasn't lying, he literally just had no clue what was going on.

How can you support that Clapper ... what are the words ... "not knowingly" told an untruth ? He was the Director of National Intelligence with no clue ?

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw that according to documents released late last week, McCabe, Schiff, and Obama all are on record as to doing the same thing they accused Flynn of....lying to investigators. Obama supposedly said he knew nothing of accusations on Flynn, but record shows he absolutely did beforehand. Flynn is completely exonerated. He actually should receive LOTS of financial compensation from the government for false arrest. He lost all his money and home plus.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 05-11-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How can you support that Clapper ... what are the words ... "not knowingly" told an untruth ? He was the Director of National Intelligence with no clue ?

Not at all supporting him.

It would be like if I **** myself, but didn't know it. And then you asked me if I **** myself, and I said no, and then you said... "Ah hah! You did **** yourself, you are lying!!!"

The guy genuinely is a moron.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2020 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The guy genuinely is a moron.

I agree. With he and Comey, tell me why President Trump got chastised for not listening to his intelligence agencies.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2020 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree. With he and Comey, tell me why President Trump got chastised for not listening to his intelligence agencies.

So we're clear, it was the FBI that was violating the law.

The NSA merely provides the 702 content to the rest of the intelligence community, for which the FBI exploited illegally.
https://www.cpomagazine.com...-snoop-on-americans/

Once the NSA discovered this, they reported it to President Trump:
https://www.thegatewaypundi...am-in-investigation/

Comey was (is) 100% corrupt. He's every bit the ego-maniac that he claims Trump to be, and he's looking out for only #1. Clapper, for all of his faults, really just had no idea what was going on, and answered questions he probably had no business answering. I'm sure someone got demoted because he wasn't properly briefed on the questions.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again I have to question your belief.

Clapper, for all of his faults, really just had no idea what was going on, and answered questions he probably had no business answering. I'm sure someone got demoted because he wasn't properly briefed on the questions.

Briefed on the questions ? Investigators usually do not give you time to concoct an answer. He said he was thinking of a different program ? Did either program collect data on American citizens. He lied.

James Clapper: 'I don’t recall what prompted a request' made on my behalf to unmask Flynn

Does Clapper need a briefing on something he did ? Something as irregular as that, ... X 10, spying on a political opponent, after they won ?

"I don't recall". Those words are familiar. From the Hillary Email scandal ? Or the Lois Lerner IRS denials of conservative tax exempt applications ?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm curious what the Sphinx at Giza has to do with Flynn?

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Great question.

Find my newly drafted explanation here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/124993.html#p12

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-15-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Message relocation advisory:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/124993.html#p13

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-15-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, really?
Yup, that's America!

It's worth mentioning... you're supposedly trying to make fun of Republicans. On Pennocks, the conservatives are the ones with all the degrees, and the Democrats on here, not so much.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2020 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A petition for a writ of prohibition would have also been sufficient to end this clown show but the writ of mandamus allows petitioner, Flynn, to also request the recusal of Judge Sullivan because of (once again), stare decisis with regard to the circuit's own rulings on prior writs of mandamus the DCA has approved.

Sydney Powell Esq. appears to be one very sharp Texan litigator who has done her homework.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock