An eloquent load of BS .... about the 2nd amendment by 2.5
Started on: 03-04-2020 02:20 PM
Replies: 9 (256 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 03-06-2020 11:30 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These must be the folks who believe criminals follow laws.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tells the tale...

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The other nine amendments deal with enumerated personal rights, but the second is different? I dont think so.
The Constitution could not be ratified without the addition of the Bill of Rights, which put specific restrictions on government in regards to personal liberty.

The writings of the Founders were clear on this.

This 'lawyer' doesn't deserve his license to practice.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't listen to it yet, but I'll make an educated guess that he starts off with the same old Leftist trope of "Militia"
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13828 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by 2.5:

These must be the folks who believe criminals follow laws.

OK, I listened to every minute of this assclown's BS

1. As I predicted, he did start out like all Leftists do by misstating the operative meaning of the word "Militia" in the 2nd amendment.

2. More importantly HE LIED about no landmark gun litigation regarding the 2nd Amendment since District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008).
He doesn't want to mention Moore v Madigan or McDonald v. Chicago that did go beyond Heller to clarify and expand gun rights.

3. MOST IMPORTANTLY, he LIED about the gun rights case he was involved in as a lawyer in Maine. (10:52 in the video)

The Maine court NEVER concluded what he says and in fact THE COURT DECIDED THE EXACT OPPOSITE: https://www.nraila.org/arti...he-harvey-lembo-case

Moreover, the Maine Legislature passed a law immediately after the filing of the Lembo case to PROTECT TENANT'S GUN RIGHTS!
http://legislature.maine.go...ary.asp?ID=280059106

If someone has to knowingly LIE to you about the facts then you can absolutely know that the premise they are presenting is also a lie.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-05-2020).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2020 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great data randye, thanks for posting.
I like to have rebuttals on hand for some folks who have eaten up the BS, and try and use it to argue their points.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-05-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2020 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

OK, I listened to every minute of this assclown's BS

1. As I predicted, he did start out like all Leftists do by misstating the operative meaning of the word "Militia" in the 2nd amendment.

2. More importantly HE LIED about no landmark gun litigation regarding the 2nd Amendment since District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008).
He doesn't want to mention Moore v Madigan or McDonald v. Chicago that did go beyond Heller to clarify and expand gun rights.

3. MOST IMPORTANTLY, he LIED about the gun rights case he was involved in as a lawyer in Maine. (10:52 in the video)

The Maine court NEVER concluded what he says and in fact THE COURT DECIDED THE EXACT OPPOSITE: https://www.nraila.org/arti...he-harvey-lembo-case

Moreover, the Maine Legislature passed a law immediately after the filing of the Lembo case to PROTECT TENANT'S GUN RIGHTS!
http://legislature.maine.go...ary.asp?ID=280059106

If someone has to knowingly LIE to you about the facts then you can absolutely know that the premise they are presenting is also a lie.

Thank you randye, I always find your replies insightful and informative.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2020 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the accolade, but more than that I appreciate when you guys bring stories like this one to the forum.

The "trick" to looking at Leftist crap like this is having the unwavering, burning desire, to dig into EVERYTHING they say, RESEARCH IT, DISECT IT, and find the TRUTH and almost always the truth is 180 degrees opposite from what they are telling you.

NEVER accept ANYTHING from a Leftist at face value.

I seriously cannot imagine what goes through a guy's head to dress up in his little suit and get up on a stage at a TED TALK......and LIE HIS ASS OFF.

That thought leads me to another observation I have made about the Leftist anti-gun / gun grabbers:
Nearly ALL of the data and "facts" they use in their arguments are either LIES, distortions or data and statements that are taken wildly out of context.

That also holds true for many other issues such as border security, illegal aliens, abortion, etc. Leftists have to LIE because their positions on most issues cannot be supported by the absolute, unvarnished TRUTH.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-06-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2020 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Left does that because they play to the low information voter. If they can turn something into a sound byte that sounds convincing on the surface, they have achieved their goal.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2020 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the accolade, but more than that I appreciate when you guys bring stories like this one to the forum.

The "trick" to looking at Leftist crap like this is having the unwavering, burning desire, to dig into EVERYTHING they say, RESEARCH IT, DISECT IT, and find the TRUTH and almost always the truth is 180 degrees opposite from what they are telling you.

NEVER accept ANYTHING from a Leftist at face value.

I seriously cannot imagine what goes through a guy's head to dress up in his little suit and get up on a stage at a TED TALK......and LIE HIS ASS OFF.

That thought leads me to another observation I have made about the Leftist anti-gun / gun grabbers:
Nearly ALL of the data and "facts" they use in their arguments are either LIES, distortions or data and statements that are taken wildly out of context.

That also holds true for many other issues such as border security, illegal aliens, abortion, etc. Leftists have to LIE because their positions on most issues cannot be supported by the absolute, unvarnished TRUTH.

Some probably believe the ends justify the means.
But to top that off they also don't accurately see what the actual ends would be, it won't be the utopia they seem to desire.

"The viciousness, the lack of rules, is so absolute within the leftist framework that the ends justify the means, that my media is very much organized to try and go toe-to-toe with those people to say we know what your motivations are, we know how vicious you are, but we are not afraid of you." -Andrew Breitbart

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-06-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock