Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Iowa Caucus Delayed Results..... (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Iowa Caucus Delayed Results..... by blackrams
Started on: 02-04-2020 07:20 AM
Replies: 57 (956 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 02-09-2020 04:00 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

Hypothetical pondering: We have 2 contenders out of Iowa, Pete and Bernie. Scenario 1) Lets say Pete gets the DNC nod to run for the presidency. DNC helps him figure out his running mate, Hillary. Scenario 2) Bernie looks like he is going to get the nod, does he get screwed again. Back room dealing tanks Bernie and Biden gets the nod with the caveat that Hillary is his running mate. Conclusion through either "suicide" or impeachment, Hillary becomes president. Nothing to worry about, it has been a boring day at work due to weather and my brain started wondering.

Dan

P.S. Let's not forget about the dark horse in the room Lil' Mikey Bloomberg, he buy's the presidency.

Ol' drunk Grandma Clinton on any ticket, even as VP, and no matter how she got there, is guaranteed disaster for Dims.

She is the political equivalent of restroom vending machine sushi even to the Left and especially to the always important independent voters.

Bloomie isn't anywhere near far enough Left for the radicals to get their support even with their "anyone but the bad orange man" hate. He's a "1% guy"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-06-2020).]

IP: Logged
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the Democratic Party is trying to make it to the convention without a clear definitive leader. The first vote no one wins. Then the party apertichiks become involved and get to vote on the second ballot. Michelle my bell is then the consensus healer of the Democratic Party.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

I think the Democratic Party is trying to make it to the convention without a clear definitive leader. The first vote no one wins. Then the party apertichiks become involved and get to vote on the second ballot. Michelle my bell is then the consensus healer of the Democratic Party.

Or, and I really hate mentioning this, HRC...………… She's staying involved way more than most losers.

Rams
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Oh yes, I almost forgot. "Big Bird" shall lead them all to salvation.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-06-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The final re-count in Iowa has been completed, corrected and they announced that hillary got 75 % of the vote.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

The final re-count in Iowa has been completed, corrected and they announced that hillary got 75 % of the vote.

Oh come on. The Democrats can't be that stupid? Can they?

Saw her on TV today. Some talk show or something. Asked if she would consider running as a vice president. She first said no, then said you never know.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh come on. The Democrats can't be that stupid? Can they?

Think about that for just a minute.......

But her as VP is very possible and her back door way in to the presidency if Sanders or Biden either one wins and "mysteriously dies" in office.............
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Think about that for just a minute.......

But her as VP is very possible and her back door way in to the presidency if Sanders or Biden either one wins and "mysteriously dies" in office.............

Which one of the possible Democratic Candidates would ever be foolish enough to put their life between Hillary and the office of the presidency? Surely not Bernie or Joe?
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.washingtonexami...e-of-systemic-racism

“The Iowa caucus is essentially the perfect example of systemic racism,” Maxwell said Monday on MSNBC. “91% of the voters in Iowa are white. The reason why you see a drop in turnout, I’m just speculating here, it could be perhaps that white children are not in the cages.”

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2020 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-08-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2020 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And today,Feb 8, is "National Iowa Day".
Corn.
Corn. Corn. Corn.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the polls are to be believed (I know), New Hampshire is starting to look like the Pete and Bernie show, too. I never would have guessed. This could be an interesting year.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2020 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Introducing, the President of the United States of America, and his husband.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope..Bloomberg will be the Dem candidate in November.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2020 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope..Bloomberg will be the Dem candidate in November.

I agree.

Now, Michael Bloomberg is giving internet influencers $150 for every video and picture that they post that presents Michael Bloomberg in a good light.

https://news.yahoo.com/mike...g-pay-085750868.html
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get your $150 for posting that?

I got an electronic/digital coupon for a 1 liter bottle of Coke for stating he would be the lib's candidate...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2020 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you get your $150 for posting that?

I got an electronic/digital coupon for a 1 liter bottle of Coke for stating he would be the lib's candidate...

If I did get money, it would go directly into the Refrigerator Fund. Stocking up for the Civil War.

I kid, and do not want a civil war.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock