Started on: 10-02-2019 05:21 PM
Replies: 67 (984 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 10-25-2019 12:44 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bernie Sanders undergoes surgery for artery blockage, cancels events until further notice = His Goose is Cooked. (My Interpretation)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...awls?ocid=spartandhp

He's done, the majority of his support will go else where.

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess that means that Fauxcahontas will be the standard bearer for the left.

I wonder what a Trump vs. Warren debate will be like. It could be amusing. I hope Trump is well prepared.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I guess that means that Fauxcahontas will be the standard bearer for the left.

I wonder what a Trump vs. Warren debate will be like. It could be amusing. I hope Trump is well prepared.

Amusing? I would expect a riot. Though, I haven't ruled out Biden. Regardless of President Trump's claims, the people investigating and inquiring about Biden and Son's activities are not neutral nor his friends.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Though, I haven't ruled out Biden.

Rams

My thinking is that the Bernie Babies will turn to Warren because she is to the left of Creepy Uncle Joe. I think they see Biden as an "old white guy", but see Sanders as one of them. It doesn't have to make sense.

Although I strongly disagree with Bernie, there is something kind of likable about him. I was really wishing for a Sanders vs. Cruz match up in 2016. I think that would have been more than worth the price of admission. It could have been an actual debate over policy and theory.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-02-2019).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. I think they see Biden as an "old white guy", but see Sanders as one of them. It doesn't have to make sense.

Good thing, because it dang sure don't.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE....

IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE:

Crazy Bernie, the 77 yr old white guy

VS

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden, the 76 yr old white guy

And America really sees a difference?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-02-2019).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Good thing, because it dang sure don't.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE....

IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE:

Crazy Bernie, the 77 yr old white guy

VS

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden, the 76 yr old white guy

And America really sees a difference?

...and a 70 year old crazy white woman who pretends she's an indian.

The left doesn't just tolerate mental illness, it promotes it, celebrates it, parades it, and votes for it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-02-2019).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whenever I see Bernie, my first concern is who is his running mate? That's all I worry about. When the old geezer kicks the bucket within the first year of his term, what hero or zero will take over?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Whenever I see Bernie, my first concern is who is his running mate? That's all I worry about. When the old geezer kicks the bucket within the first year of his term, what hero or zero will take over?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

My Lord Man, I have enough trouble getting a good night's rest. Please, don't ever post such an image again.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My Lord Man, I have enough trouble getting a good night's rest. Please, don't ever post such an image again.

Ok, Ok. I won't.....for tonight,....... but only on the condition that you say STENT instead of stint.

During my stint as a biomedical device engineer proper nomenclature has become something that I recognize as important.

You wouldn't want your stent to be stinted would you?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-02-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Ok, Ok. I won't.....for tonight,....... but only on the condition that you say STENT instead of stint.

During my stint as a biomedical device engineer proper nomenclature has become a "thing" that I recognize as important.

You wouldn't want your stent to be stinted would you?

Ya got me on that one.
Consider that a done deal.

And, just so you know, I can spell racecar backwards and forwards.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-02-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya got me on that one.
Consider that a done deal.

And, just so you know, I can spell racecar backwards and forwards.

Rams

Don't do that too often. It will stunt your growth.....

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't do that too often. It will stunt your growth.....

My stint at Stennis with a stent, stunted my stats.

I dunno, I tried...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2019 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gosh, I sure hope that he has health care.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Gosh, I sure hope that he has health care.

As a Federal employee, he has employer-subsidized private health insurance known as FEHB, very likely Blue Cross & Blue Shield.

Which should not be ignored since it's a stated goal of his to eliminate private insurance... which he most certainly used in this procedure.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
As a Federal employee, he has employer-subsidized private health insurance known as FEHB, very likely Blue Cross & Blue Shield.

Which should not be ignored since it's a stated goal of his to eliminate private insurance... which he most certainly used in this procedure.

I thought Senate members had caddilac health care plans different than that of regular federal employees.

Which reminds me ... when NobamaCare was being crafted, Dumb members of Congress claimed that they would be on it too. It was not the case.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2019 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I thought Senate members had caddilac health care plans different than that of regular federal employees.

Which reminds me ... when NobamaCare was being crafted, Dumb members of Congress claimed that they would be on it too. It was not the case.

They wrote specifics into the Obama Care bill that kept them on premium care for life. Oh, we got our health insurance, but they were the ones who got to keep their Doctors.

Directed at too large a percentage of this nation... My gawd people, why so stupid?! Honest question.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-03-2019).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My thinking is that the Bernie Babies will turn to Warren because she is to the left of Creepy Uncle Joe. I think they see Biden as an "old white guy", but see Sanders as one of them. It doesn't have to make sense.

Although I strongly disagree with Bernie, there is something kind of likable about him. I was really wishing for a Sanders vs. Cruz match up in 2016. I think that would have been more than worth the price of admission. It could have been an actual debate over policy and theory.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-03-2019).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
“It doesn’t have to make sense.”
~ Kia Motors USA

Right on the money.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-03-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
“It doesn’t have to make sense.”
~ Kia Motors USA
Right on the money.

That did not go over my head. It didn't even make it to it.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

That did not go over my head. It didn't even make it to it.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, thanks.

It didn't make sense, .

Next time my wife tells me that it doesn't make sense, I am gonna use that line, .
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He's done, the majority of his support will go else where.

Not necessarily. Only one blockage at age 78 is pretty mild. He should be back on his feet and his feisty self in a few days.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bernie should get on an exercise program..working something else besides waving his arms around. You know..like his liberal counterpart.

(caution, not safe for work, for viewing around small children, grown adults, farm animals or extraterrestrials here on their first contact visit)

It's FRIGHTFUL FRIDAY!
yoga pants never lie

A couple of teasers while the video is loading:

Click to show

Click to show

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-04-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Bernie does not make a come back, Pocahantas will take his votes.

https://twitter.com/drefanzor
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*****CENSORED*****

Have you no sense of decency, man?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You were warned.....
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MJ, you just ain't right.....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I learned to deal with the spider crawling across my screen every year about this time, but I don't think I will live long enough to get over the trauma that those images have caused.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the "Bern" was released from the hospital today and says he feels great.
I'm sticking by my prediction that he's toast. I believe his support will find it's way to Warren.

But, I hear that Hillary is making the rounds (speaking tours). You'd think she would have learned her lesson...……

Rams
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2019 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This won't stop or slow burnie.
BUT Ingine warren will be licking lips, going if I'm vice and he happens to croke.
I'm in like Flynn.
And the left isn't even try'n to hide that they are socialist.
The dems are killing of biden to get the burnie/ingine ticket.
The other 30 dems running should just save their money.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After a speech, with his energy spent, into the hospital he was sent for a brief stint.
In bed he was pent, where they installed a stent, then home he went.
Following that stunt, he could try to punt, but I will wager, “That dog won’t hunt.”
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you no sense of decency, man?

Not going to lie... if you crop JUST the boob section from the first teaser picture... it's not horrible. It's just a huge rack.

But with everything else... the Hillary head, and the big caboose... my opinion quickly turns.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After a speech, with his energy spent, into the hospital he was sent for a brief stint.
In bed he was pent, where they installed a stent, then home he went.
Following that stunt, he could try to punt, but I will wager, “That dog won’t hunt.”

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am reminded by this thread why i left and haven't missed PFF. thank you very much. y'all take care, hear?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need a manpon?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2019 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

i am reminded by this thread why i left and haven't missed PFF. thank you very much. y'all take care, hear?

OK, so you now are twice into the crying game. I am NOT asking you or telling you to stop. I only mention this because the Wife and I own an up and coming General Contracting company that builds custom cry closets for those in need. I am willing to offer a PFF discount. We offer professional, to code builds that clear most cry baby needs. There is a secure, free consultation provided by myself. I carry with me several certificates in Washington State and Idaho. I am bonded and insured exactly double the industry standard of $1,000,000. We offer a strong customer base and are not bias towards progressive little whiners at all. We actually welcome them in with open arms.

Here is a picture of some recent work. We can do antique dolls, baby giraffes, a Dragon Ball Z motif, or what ever your soft little hands desire. The possibilities are only as weak as your fortitude.

------------------

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2019 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nothing like spamming the board.
you should send cliff a few bucks.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

Thanks for dropping by, best wishes to you as well.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 10-10-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock