...And Then They Came For Crowder by Rageaholic
Started on: 06-13-2019 09:28 PM
Replies: 7 (256 views)
Last post by: randye on 06-19-2019 05:32 PM
Rageaholic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2019 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RageaholicSend a Private Message to RageaholicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2019 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes they did. Change my mind...

Watched you earlier. I am a subscriber. One of many. Again, thanks for being grounded.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah i like Crowder.. Don't always agree with him, but often do. Always enjoy his "change my mind" segments.

Yeah his channel got demonetized, even though youtube said publicly his videos did not violate any rules or terms of service, but they demonetized him anyway. But thanks to the attention he got because of VOX, he got a massive influx of subs, and his non-youtube profits went up considerably. So they helped him a lot more than they hurt him. In fact they hurt more "left leaning" channels, as many of them got demonetized as well for covering Crowder and other conservative channels. Now even the leftists are pissed at VOX..

Kinda bit them in the ass for sure.

Kinda curious when Jimmy Kimmel's channels are gonna get hit.. He's got one channel devoted to "the man show" videos. They still get millions of views, and are making him lots of cash. You would think with the way they exploited and used women as eye candy and all the anti-women segments they did would have all the radical left up in arms over their golden boy.. But nope, not a peep from them...

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 06-15-2019).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

yeah i like Crowder.. Don't always agree with him, but often do. Always enjoy his "change my mind" segments.

Yeah his channel got demonetized, even though youtube said publicly his videos did not violate any rules or terms of service, but they demonetized him anyway. But thanks to the attention he got because of VOX, he got a massive influx of subs, and his non-youtube profits went up considerably. So they helped him a lot more than they hurt him. In fact they hurt more "left leaning" channels, as many of them got demonetized as well for covering Crowder and other conservative channels. Now even the leftists are pissed at VOX..

Kinda bit them in the ass for sure.

Kinda curious when Jimmy Kimmel's channels are gonna get hit.. He's got one channel devoted to "the man show" videos. They still get millions of views, and are making him lots of cash. You would think with the way they exploited and used women as eye candy and all the anti-women segments they did would have all the radical left up in arms over their golden boy.. But nope, not a peep from them...

Fascists

Ever notice the definition of that word tends to include that it is "right wing". Maybe they need to update the dictionary.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-18-2019).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Fascists

Ever notice the definition of that word tends to include that it is "right wing". Maybe they need to update the dictionary.

Yeah they always call Crowder "Alt Right".. Like is some kind of extremist.. And he's nothing of the sort. Yes he is conservative, but hardly radical in any way.

Like iv stated in another topic not long ago..

Its not about sharing ideas, and using facts and logic to discuss and debate them. Its all about attacking the individual. If someone says something you don't like or agree with, why debate the idea? That takes brain power and critical thinking skills.. Nah, just make up whatever you need to in order to discredit and, usually attempt to de-platform the individual.. Then you don't have to think, or have your own, potentially bad idea's exposed..
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to know when "Alt Right" became a bad thing. The first time I heard it, they were describing people on the Right who were not mainstream and had been ignored by the Republican party. The list included Gays back then...

Brad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I'd like to know when "Alt Right" became a bad thing. The first time I heard it, they were describing people on the Right who were not mainstream and had been ignored by the Republican party. The list included Gays back then...

Brad

I think predictably its just the "right" and not the "alt" that has to do with what triggers the response. Little thought involved.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Brad

The term was made "popular" by the notorious LEFTIST, Richard Spencer, who back in 2010, titled his online magazine "The Alternative Right".
(Clever camouflage at the time).

It has since become a pejorative used by Marxists and other leftists to describe anyone that disagrees with them.

This thread will doubtless now veer off into wild Leftist howling that Richard Spencer is a "right wing, Nazi".

That howling will be done by leftists that don't know a tinkers dam about Richard Spencer.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-19-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock