Started on: 05-18-2019 01:58 PM
Replies: 45 (714 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-28-2019 10:37 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

"Ism". I am not your problem, but I appear to be your "ism".

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Its the sheer irrationality that gets me. Most of these wack-jobs I don't even know how to respond to. I end up so dumbfounded that a living-breathing human could be THAT stupid and that far in denial of reality that I am speechless.

That's pretty much where I am with this video above... like I want to talk the person to the side and say... "Do you know how ridiculous you look, and how ridiculous you sound?"

It's obvious to me this person suffers from some mental illness, and the left has exploited this individual. Not only has the left not tried to help this person, but they've used the psychosis to mobilize.
IP: Logged
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

That's pretty much where I am with this video above... like I want to talk the person to the side and say... "Do you know how ridiculous you look, and how ridiculous you sound?"

It's obvious to me this person suffers from some mental illness, and the left has exploited this individual. Not only has the left not tried to help this person, but they've used the psychosis to mobilize.

Isn't it interesting how many of our society's misfits, mentally ill, malcontents and criminals seem to gravitate to the left and have become it's voice and face?

You or I would urge someone like that to get psychiatric treatment or reform their way of life.

Leftists will instead celebrate and encourage them......and of course use them.

They do that because they have been indoctrinated to believe that discrimination of ANY kind is evil and therefore they have instead chosen to be completely indiscriminate in their thinking and judgment.

They have abandoned all rational thinking and reason in the name of "diversity".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-27-2019).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

...they have been indoctrinated to believe that discrimination of ANY kind is evil and therefore they have instead chosen to be completely indiscriminate in their thinking and judgment. They have abandoned all rational thinking and reason in the name of "diversity".

Sooo, sooo, sooo true...

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Sooo, sooo, sooo true...

The leftist believes the act of thinking to be a "hate crime".

Accordingly, it has been outlawed in many of our colleges and universities.

It has been replaced by feelings.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-28-2019).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2019 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The leftist believes the act of thinking to be a "hate crime".

Accordingly, it has been outlawed in many of our colleges and universities.

Everybody's favorite, Evergreen College, is still being welcoming to free speech. *sarcasm* A letter/note to mommy was released due to three right leaning reporters coming on campus and asking questions in which the soft children were easily offended. The Dean is offering counseling for staff and students. Students were oblivious to facts and psychiatric help is needed? Yeah...
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2019 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Everybody's favorite, Evergreen College, is still being welcoming to free speech. *sarcasm* A letter/note to mommy was released due to three right leaning reporters coming on campus and asking questions in which the soft children were easily offended. The Dean is offering counseling for staff and students. Students were oblivious to facts and psychiatric help is needed? Yeah...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/...justice-meltdown.amp
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock