Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Are humans completely effin retarded ????

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Are humans completely effin retarded ???? by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 04-28-2019 11:15 AM
Replies: 37 (671 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 06-04-2019 02:10 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2019 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have about 7 or 8 3x5 bright yellow notices taped to my door, with black electrical tape. Written in black sharpie

Yellow and black against an orange door. You CANT miss them.

"Do not disturb"
No smokes
no rides
go away
frack off
no knocking
do not knock
This is not a taxi service or variety store
I'll smash your fracking head in if you knock

Soooo...what happens AT LEAST once a day ? frackIN MORONS.

Another one 5 minutes ago, wanting a ride. I swear, I am going to get a new shotgun on Monday and start just shooting THRU the door. If you are too stupid to read, you deserve what you get !!

The problem is, when Kim stays up here we have 4 dogs, and ALL 4 go mental with the barking at any knock. That noise and chaos sends MY stress and PTSD from zero to "I will rip your liver out" pure rage in 0.3 seconds, complete stress melt-down, and then it TAKES me 2-3 hours to semi calm down again, but I will be pissed-off and on edge for the rest of the day.

Simply because mother-effin humans think they are special and exempt, and are too stupid to read and wont take "no" for an answer until they get their own way or the sheet kicked out of them.

No wonder I call for the genocidal slaughter of the entire species. Forget terrorism, its time for nuclear war.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 04-28-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right there with u! You gotta see how people drive around here. Waiting for the green light to turn green. Speeding up to pass u, then pull in front and slow down. Slowing down for invisible objects that just "appear in the road". Damn priuses blocking the whole freeway doin around 50 in all lanes and wondering why people drive on the shoulder to go around them. Looking for addresses and instead of pulling over, just block the street with 20 cars behind you, I could go on all day. I want machine guns n rocket launchers on my truck. I do scare the piss out of them w my train horns mounted in the wheelwells. Nothing puts a smile on your face like watching the retard jump so high he hits his head on the roof when I honk. Then pulls around to flip me off, good laughs - stupid people

shem
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2019 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its not that hard and I've made it REAL clear for over 3 years here...

If you want to come up for a coffee or whatever, facebook or text me and I'll unlock the door. Just walk in so the dogs don't go mental.

If I'm busy or working I'll tell ya.

There is just a BUNCH in here who simply don't care what damage they cause, so long as they get their own way. AND are too stupid to understand that by pissin me off they blacklisted themselves into the "not a chance in hell" category...mostly liberal, mostly long-term disabled, and mostly the kind that are expert at playing helpless victim.

Hell, we got one in a wheelchair with a bad foot (ankle is twisted at a weird angle from some accident). She has been in that chair for 4 years and WONT get on a pair of crutches or anything. She would rather sit there and make a ROYAL nuisance of herself to get waited on hand and foot....4 freaken years. We have vets in this country with legs blown off who are on crutches in 6 months.

mickeyswing52

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mickeyswing52Send a Private Message to mickeyswing52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What part of NO don~t you understand it is only 2 letters.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the sign in English AND French?
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So wednesday I go to the local tire shop to have the tires taken off so I can fill n redrill the bolt pattern. I tell the guy I want the tires removed. He checks out the wheels and tires for a minute then asks- why? lol take my money u moron. I tell him why n he proceeds to examine my wheels further. Does that work? I stared at him in the eyes for a minute, then said yes. Then he had his guys that were standing there whole time pull the tires. Thats like the gas station guy asking why the hell you would possibly want to buy gas from him.

Theirs a cerius lak uf kommun cents arownd heer
ceriuslee

shem
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2019 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm expecting my own tire fun on Tuesday.

Got an appointment to get the new ones mounted and balance. I got a great deal on a brand-new set off of a chev 2500. Guy put one month on them then stuck on a lift kit and mudders. I got these for 200 bucks.

BUT, I got 225/65's on it and the new ones are 235/75's. They fit the rim. I checked before I bought them. They will give me a 6% low reading on the speedo (5 and change actually). I checked before I bought them.

Wanna bet I am going to hear every excuse under the sun why they wont work or fit ?

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So we all agree ahem and mem are the same person, right?

Mike I thought you had an F150?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2019 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do. Ford dont make tires, Goodyear makes 'em and they fit any brand of truck so long as the size is right.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I do. Ford dont make tires, Goodyear makes 'em and they fit any brand of truck so long as the size is right.

I've got it backwards. I thought you were upgrading the wheels. Lug issue. I'm caught up now.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have about 7 or 8 3x5 bright yellow notices taped to my door, with black electrical tape. Written in black sharpie

Yellow and black against an orange door. You CANT miss them.

"Do not disturb"
No smokes
no rides
go away
frack off
no knocking
do not knock
This is not a taxi service or variety store
I'll smash your fracking head in if you knock

Soooo...what happens AT LEAST once a day ? frackIN MORONS.

Another one 5 minutes ago, wanting a ride. I swear, I am going to get a new shotgun on Monday and start just shooting THRU the door. If you are too stupid to read, you deserve what you get !!

The problem is, when Kim stays up here we have 4 dogs, and ALL 4 go mental with the barking at any knock. That noise and chaos sends MY stress and PTSD from zero to "I will rip your liver out" pure rage in 0.3 seconds, complete stress melt-down, and then it TAKES me 2-3 hours to semi calm down again, but I will be pissed-off and on edge for the rest of the day.

Simply because mother-effin humans think they are special and exempt, and are too stupid to read and wont take "no" for an answer until they get their own way or the sheet kicked out of them.

No wonder I call for the genocidal slaughter of the entire species. Forget terrorism, its time for nuclear war.

oh..the irony.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2019 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

oh..the irony.

Somehow, I don't think you would put up with it either. If you had neighbors who, after being told, kept showing up and banging at the door and causing problems, I'm pretty sure you would deal with it promptly.

The difference is, we don't have castle doctrine here, in fact it is exactly the opposite.

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2019 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mount a pepper spray door knocker lol
More than one way to skin a cat
get it on video please

shem
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2019 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Electrified floor mat. What does 110v convert to in Canadian?
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thinking way too hard, remember that these beggar types are simple.

Pad the outside of the door. Try knocking on a pillow
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

Mount a pepper spray door knocker lol
More than one way to skin a cat
get it on video please

shem

You are a genius! We need your help down on the border.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2019 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You are a genius! We need your help down on the border.

YOU need Valhalla on the border...
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Signs for anything have never worked. People have parked right in front of my NO PARKING signs, people still cut thru my back yard with signs saying KEEP OUT...YOU MAY BE SHOT. Once had a guy park in front of my garage door with a sign DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF DOOR. I backed a van out and t-boned the side of his car. I said opps. Garage is higher than driveway and so is a van...you cant see a car parked behind you. I gave him an estimate to fix it.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2019 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Somehow, I don't think you would put up with it either. If you had neighbors who, after being told, kept showing up and banging at the door and causing problems, I'm pretty sure you would deal with it promptly.

The difference is, we don't have castle doctrine here, in fact it is exactly the opposite.

drama....always little girl drama..

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2019 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suppose , could get a doorbell, I think they have some that can buzz your phone, or make a quieter noise that might not set off dogs or something. But There'll still be someone who knocks instead.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2019 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by viperine:

Thinking way too hard, remember that these beggar types are simple.

Pad the outside of the door. Try knocking on a pillow

That's pretty good
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2019 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

drama....always little girl drama..

I think he's saying you QQ like a little ***** .

It made me giggle.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2019 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

It made me giggle.

..... like a little ***** .

It might come across the screen as whining, but its more frustration than anything. With ongoing problems that shouldn't exist and cant be solved due to the legal structure and lack of support.

We have monthly tenant association meetings. Last one I was at 3-4 months ago a senior cop stood there and told us all that this type of sheet is a civil problem, and needs to be handled by the management company and private security. not 10-FREAKEN-MINUTES later the CEO is standing there telling us to call the cops with problems and we will be evicted if we take matters into our own hands. see where this is going ?

Between this place and the one across the street we have 220+170 units, and MAYBE 30-40 (varies with move in-n-out) of those are "problems". The rest are just normal folks who want a nice quiet home. The PROBLEMS are the street people who visit those 30-40 problem units and the ones who sneak in to use the stairwells and garbage rooms as drug-and-sex dens, or crash pads to get out of the weather. We are talking people so "rough" they CANT go to shelters because they have been there and been banned from ever returning.....AND a management company who is too frackin cheap to hire full-time security. This building is one girl on 1st, 2 on 3rd, 2 on 4th, 3 on 6th, one on 8th and 2 on 12. Those 10-20 people account for over 50% of the problems and police calls here. out of 220....4.5%. AND, 1/2 of THOSE arent druggies, they are users playing the system and milking a health issue for all it is worth.

To be honest, with our laws up here, the ONLY thing that has kept me out of a cell 3 times in the past 16-17 months is the fact that there ARE no cameras in the stairwells, and what happens there stays there. I will say a doper flying bass-ackwards down 12 concrete stairs and hitting a concrete landing DOES make an "interesting" sound and for some unknown reason, for a short while, the particular one seems to loose interest in being a problem. BUT, they come back. They always do. With more of them in tow. Short attention span and even shorter memory I guess. Dope does that.

And face it, all of us DO have a hell of a good deal here. Average rent is about 750 (different units are different prices) and that utilities in. My only "outside" bill is internet. For a place that is literally 10 minutes or less from anything you could possibly want. I've even got in-house pet care. Girl across the street is a vet tech and does the dogs grooming and nails for 15 bucks (and now checking on the newborns). She is 90 seconds away.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-01-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2019 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With ongoing problems that shouldn't exist and cant be solved due to the legal structure and lack of support.

We have monthly tenant association meetings. Last one I was at 3-4 months ago a senior cop stood there and told us all that this type of sheet is a civil problem, and needs to be handled by the management company and private security. not 10-FREAKEN-MINUTES later the CEO is standing there telling us to call the cops with problems and we will be evicted if we take matters into our own hands. see where this is going ?

... druggies, Dope ...

Cops don't care about Illegal drugs?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2019 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

NOPE, not here dude...Thanks to 15 years of liberal government it is seen as a health issue...

This is our local paper yesterday. Do a look-see on this Chris Mackie guy (Chief medical officer here)...leftist wack-job on the dopers side.

https://lfpress.com/news/lo...london-drug-epidemic

THIS is why democracy doesn't work...when the stupid vote in stupid, stupidity rules.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2019 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...when the stupid vote in stupid, stupidity rules.

Let that be a lesson for the U.S.

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2019 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are humans completely effin retarded ????

Like you had to ask!!!

Joe
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suppose , could get a doorbell, I think they have some that can buzz your phone, or make a quieter noise that might not set off dogs or something. But There'll still be someone who knocks instead.

screw on a doorbell BUTTON thats not connected to anything. If they still try to knock, remove the door and pour a thick coat of resin on it, and while wet pour broken, crushed glass on it. Reinstall door. Could even spatter some blood on it for effect.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2019 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually bought one this morning....wanna bet somebody is dumb enough to try it ?

AND STAY OFF MY LAWN !!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2019 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. I wouldn't live there to begin with.
2. If the world was backwards and I did find myself in that predicament I would adapt or move. I'm not much on expecting the world to change to my wants or kowtow to my own expectations. That's an entitlement premise which I avoid at all costs.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2019 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. I wouldn't live there to begin with.
2. If the world was backwards and I did find myself in that predicament I would adapt or move. I'm not much on expecting the world to change to my wants or kowtow to my own expectations. That's an entitlement premise which I avoid at all costs.

#1/ Well, You aint me and I aint you...and believe it or not 10 years ago this (last time I lived in this part of Ontario) This WAS a really nice, desirable place to be. The dopers ruined it and we are fighting to get it back to what it was. We did successfully shut down the "safe injection site" idea..And, University Hospital is 10 minutes away. Where else can you go to get a brain re-written and PTSD reversed as best as possible...the sheet going on up there with Neural Feedback wont be mainstream medicine for another 5 years..and it works (more or less). If there was a chance, I am taking it....no drugs, no shrinks, no happy-anything. Just re-re-re-wire a brain.

#2. I'm not expecting the world to change, I'm expecting it to go away and stop bothering me. If it cant do that on its own, then I am perfectly willing to show it the way out. I've had enogh of the sheet that put me here in the 1st place, and those who get offended can kiss my azz and go try it for themselves.

BTW, Dude..we are all (well most of us who aren't millennials or self-identified garden rakes) tough enough to get thru anything..its when its all over that the damage starts and you realize what just happened.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 06-03-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2019 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im with you. Ive been told to move to a better part of town to eliminate my problems. Trouble is there is NO better part of town. The low lifes are everywhere and if they dont live here, they come here from their 'hood' to be a problem. This was one of the best parts of town when I moved here. I have a buddy who lives in a 10 million dollar house in a gated community...in an elite country club and he still has car break ins.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2019 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope! I truly understand how the laws are used, and know that if seen and Officer would surely approach, but the zombies that walk the street of Spokane are proof positive the PC nature of this land. Small town Spokane.

Yesterday evening was an eye opening experience for even me. I see it regularly, yet last night was extra special. Took a drive downtown spent about an hour watching the drugged out losers of the metropolis completely stumble their way back to actual holes in the ground. As the dark fell, many were hunkering down in open view, while others were just arising out to wander the night and make lemonade for the morning children.

Safety third!

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2019 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2. I'm not much on expecting the world to change to my wants or kowtow to my own expectations.

Which is a concept I've been trying to get across forever.
Each "side" sez the others side is trying to ruin the other's "World".
The World THEY want, of course.

People forget, this is supposed to be a "melting pot".
Melting pots are messy.

I don't like rutabagas, but the stew they're in is still pretty good.

No one gets the World they want.
They just get the World.
It's a pretty good deal.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2019 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its gotten so bad here since xmas that I now have a Narcan (Noxoline) kit on-hand. Its NOT to revive dopers (I got no issues stepping over their corpses like they werent there), its for me and Kim if we accidentally get exposed to the crap. A dose the size of 4 grains of salt will kill you...and to you think these azzwipes are careful ?

I've caught them setting up on the railings in the stairwells....so they spill an amount too small to see, you walk down holding the railing, and next thing you are doing the floppy fish dance and waiting on your very own body bag.

Know how they "defend their territory" on the railings ? Tape shop knife blades to the underside so anybody getting too close to their cooking spot gets cut.

Great, just great....It really is getting worse by the day. Doug Ford just announced that the government wont fund the second "safe site" this morning and 4 hours later the defecation is already hitting the rotary oscillator.

And where ya going to go to ? Aylmer...Mennonite central complete with horse-and-buggy traffic problems, now has 1st responders carrying Narcan. Ceder Springs (the place I look at yesterday) is clean...and has population 30. As soon as we got into Chatham (105,000) we stopped at a Timmies and there is one of them raising hell in the parking lot. The saving grace in that area is its very rural, very farming, very redneck and the "good ol boys" manage to keep the crap inside city limits, because the cops sure as hell wont.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2019 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Know how they "defend their territory" on the railings ? Tape shop knife blades to the underside so anybody getting too close to their cooking spot gets cut.

This! This! This! We have had the filth of the gutter taping razor blades to shopping carts where I shop for groceries. Where children sit, razor blades have been found and it continues.

Yes, yelling it loudly and pointing out serious and consequential stupidity. Epidemic in proportions. The drugged out mentality of the belief of being more knowledgeable than another does not help to create a prosperous and happy society. It is an enabling disease that can be pinned down to its finite. You see the people walking around the alleys. Old shoes worn by many. How can anyone strike up a conversation with such an individual and expect facts to emerge?

I bring my Son downtown at times and tell him like it is. Stay out of the gutter I say. Be smarter than the next king pin. Address the situation. You are in charge of your own balls. He gets it.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2019 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
One legged druggie...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=a17do_1559540918

I'm done here.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2019 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, she has 1 3/4 legs.
Just missing a foot and 1/2 a calf.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock