Started on: 03-15-2019 07:42 AM
Replies: 73 (1155 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-14-2019 10:39 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't (so much) mind or care that Threedog doesn't like President Trump. As I have said many times, I am not a real fan of him personally speaking, not to suggest that I disagree (generally) with the direction President Trump is taking this country. Threedog can like whoever and what ever political philosophy that fits his agenda. We don't have to agree on that.

But, what does concern me is the fact that he is a teacher, a molder of minds and attitudes. It is very difficult for humans to separate our basic beliefs from our every day activities. I know in my own dealing with the public, there are some things I have to simply not comment on in order to keep my part time job. And yet, those I deal with will note that I either avoided the situation or that I am obviously not in agreement. The difference between myself and Threedog is that, I am dealing with adults. Threedog is teaching someone's children. That scares the hell out of me.

Rams
IP: Logged
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog: Generalizing either side is dangerous.

Originally posted by Threedog: ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Right...

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2019 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

the facts of US intervention in foreign countries..

The US could stop interfering, though that would include hand outs of funding and support.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

"Results" of such studies, published by liberal outlets, without data concerning specifics of the crimes (white on black, black on black, straight on gay, etc.) are meaningless, and bring to mind cherry picked data to prove a preconceived outcome.

Are there specific groups of people committing these crimes? Are there specific types of 'hate crimes' being committed? What are the researchers defining as hate crimes? How much do you know about the Antidefamation League?

From the article:

"Additionally, it is hard to discount a 'Trump effect' when a considerable number of these reported hate crimes reference Trump," they continued. "According to the ADL's 2016 data, these incidents included vandalism, intimidation and assault."

Originally posted by cliffw:

Melodramatic much ?

'Ya know ThreeDog, Uncle Harley always says there are two rules to understand Dumbocrats.
1) What ever a Dumbocrat tells you, the opposite is true.
2) What ever Dumbocrat accuses you doing, they are actually doing.

Here, you just attacked President Trump for exercising his first amendment rights, .

There is such a thing as "unprotected free speech", when your speech is determined to cause harm to others or be a threat, it does not fall under free speech.

However, that is besides the point. If people are protesting, they have a right to protest. I don't understand how you could endorse a president who is discouraging people from exercising their rights. He is saying that there should be consequences to protesting. THERE SHOULD NOT BE LAWFUL CONSEQUENCES TO PEACEFUL PROTESTS. EVER. It doesn't matter if you disagree with it, it is our right.

Originally posted by blackrams:

I don't (so much) mind or care that Threedog doesn't like President Trump. As I have said many times, I am not a real fan of him personally speaking, not to suggest that I disagree (generally) with the direction President Trump is taking this country. Threedog can like whoever and what ever political philosophy that fits his agenda. We don't have to agree on that.

But, what does concern me is the fact that he is a teacher, a molder of minds and attitudes. It is very difficult for humans to separate our basic beliefs from our every day activities. I know in my own dealing with the public, there are some things I have to simply not comment on in order to keep my part time job. And yet, those I deal with will note that I either avoided the situation or that I am obviously not in agreement. The difference between myself and Threedog is that, I am dealing with adults. Threedog is teaching someone's children. That scares the hell out of me.

Rams

How is any of this relevant?

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Right...

I am talking about how you assume that every democrat is an idiot and trying to impose ideology, whereas I talk about specific things I disagree with Trump on.

I never say "orange man bad", YOU say that. I am not generalizing, I am disagreeing. Many people on this forum are generalizing the left CONSTANTLY.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 04-02-2019).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2019 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

White guy kills a bunch of people and credits the far right wing: “He is mentally ill!”

Muslim guy kills a bunch of people and credits extreme Islam: “Islam is a violent ideology!!”

Ay you liberal sheeple yoyo's. You'll do anything to try to connect anything to the AMERICAN right, and trump. hell you clowns as a whole tried to blame trump for this.
You really think what you're being told is the whole story. Sorry there is more to this than what you/me and everyone else is being told.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the islam no go zones, the raping they are doing, and other questionable actions.
Those that shot up the place maybe mentally ill. or just sending a message, that the west will not be rolled over.
Again. there is more that led up to this than what we are being told.
I know I know, it is hard for you to fathom the media cherry picking talking points to set a narrative in motion. Or a group to use an event, to push special rules/laws to protect them and allow them to be harder to stop. na. a religion that sends people into a crowd with a boom straped to them would never use others lives to be a ways to a means. na.. never, right.
Sad so many got killed and hurt. not taking anything away from that. but there is more to this than what the narrative being flashed on media is "showing" .
Heck, it caused an instant ban on guns of many types over there, might want to question why one event cause that move. Again there is more to this than what we are been fed.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-03-2019).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2019 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

I am talking about how you assume that every democrat is an idiot and trying to impose ideology, whereas I talk about specific things I disagree with Trump on.

I never say "orange man bad", YOU say that. I am not generalizing, I am disagreeing. Many people on this forum are generalizing the left CONSTANTLY.

When the left, the right or islam for that matter. members of said group sit back while those getting the ink/ media time and pushing an agenda or narrative and you go along with it, by not doing anything, to me that is you agree'n with it and rubber stamping it. and why groups tend to get GENERALIZED!!!
There is 10000x more muslums/followers of islam than the nut jobs. That they claim to not support, yet they rubber stamp the nut jobs actions by doing nothing.
same with liberals. you'd follow those with a D beside their name off a cliff. Heck you'll not bounce those out of office that knowingly shammed you.

The right, at least will not rubber stamp anything and everything. not will Christians/catholics. the nuts jobs at the westboro church get resistance ,as far as legally can be done. people don't just shug their shoulders and do nothing.
They don't riot. and they don't fill protest with paid protesters to, push an agenda. like liberals do.

Heck you don't even know why you don't like trump other than the media and liberals told you too.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Ay you liberal sheeple yoyo's. You'll do anything to try to connect anything to the AMERICAN right, and trump. hell you clowns as a whole tried to blame trump for this.
You really think what you're being told is the whole story. Sorry there is more to this than what you/me and everyone else is being told.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the islam no go zones, the raping they are doing, and other questionable actions.
Those that shot up the place maybe mentally ill. or just sending a message, that the west will not be rolled over.
Again. there is more that led up to this than what we are being told.
I know I know, it is hard for you to fathom the media cherry picking talking points to set a narrative in motion. Or a group to use an event, to push special rules/laws to protect them and allow them to be harder to stop. na. a religion that sends people into a crowd with a boom straped to them would never use others lives to be a ways to a means. na.. never, right.
Sad so many got killed and hurt. not taking anything away from that. but there is more to this than what the narrative being flashed on media is "showing" .
Heck, it caused an instant ban on guns of many types over there, might want to question why one event cause that move. Again there is more to this than what we are been fed.

Are you suggesting that this slaughter of innocent lives can be defended in any way shape or form? You are literally assuming that these immigrants are raping New Zealanders in mass? This is the very definition of blatant racism.

You are making stuff up to justify your views. You are filling in "gaps" in the reporting that don't exist. Your rhetoric is scary.

Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you suggesting that this slaughter of innocent lives can be defended in any way shape or form? You are literally assuming that these immigrants are raping New Zealanders in mass? This is the very definition of blatant racism.

You are making stuff up to justify your views. You are filling in "gaps" in the reporting that don't exist. Your rhetoric is scary.

Talking about making stuff up to justify views, a "religion" is not a "race". Therfore you just described a form of "discrimination" and called it something that it is not. Racism is hate because of skin color, NOT because of religion.
And you then made a blanket statement to cover his comments to make seem as if he said something that he has not.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2019 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

can you read, and take words in context.. ?????????????????????????????????????
no you take sound bites/snippets to get the b/s you want out of post and have the nadds to hit the neg rating. because you twisted in your mind what wasn't said to get the narrative you wanted from my post.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-03-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quoted from above post...
From the article:

"Additionally, it is hard to discount a 'Trump effect' when a considerable number of these reported hate crimes reference Trump," they continued. "According to the ADL's 2016 data, these incidents included vandalism, intimidation and assault." "

Sure sounds like the President triggers Antifa members. But that's really pretty easy to do, just don't agree with them, right?
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quoted from above post...
From the article:

"Additionally, it is hard to discount a 'Trump effect' when a considerable number of these reported hate crimes reference Trump," they continued. "According to the ADL's 2016 data, these incidents included vandalism, intimidation and assault." "

Sure sounds like the President triggers Antifa members. But that's really pretty easy to do, just don't agree with them, right?

These are in support of the president..
If I am "generalizing" Furgal's statement. Can someone explain what he means by this:

Also, I am not putting all of the blame on Trump. However I AM saying that his repeated attempts to dismiss white supremacy as an issue are dangerous and only add fuel to the fire.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 04-04-2019).]

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you suggesting that this slaughter of innocent lives can be defended in any way shape or form?

Heard of Abortion?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quoted from above....

"These are in support of the president.."

You will have to support that conclusion with data.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2019 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, I am not putting all of the blame on Trump. However I AM saying that his repeated attempts to dismiss white supremacy as an issue are dangerous and only add fuel to the fire.

He is right, we just watched it. A black made a fake hate crime attack and got away with it.
white supremacy/priveldge my ass.
If the same thing happened and jessiie was white. there be roits if they let him off with no charges.

REALITY you're not living in it.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-04-2019).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, further ignoring my questions and attempting to deflect. Got it.

Quoted from above....

"These are in support of the president.."

You will have to support that conclusion with data.

They explained their methods in a WaPo article: https://www.washingtonpost....m_term=.319329921743
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't read the article in your link, I do not subscribe to their website.

Any other sources?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2019 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They explained their methods in a WaPo article: https://www.washingtonpost....m_term=.319329921743

post links to crap those that are not paying membership can read.
We've had this issue before, so you know darn well, no one can read it.

The fact that you blame Trump for actions of others in other countries shows your mentally ill.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2019 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its OK to be white !!

This self-hatred and self-degradation from the left has gotten WAY over the top. Look in a mirror, mister and what you see is what you are. White, Black, Green, Purple....blue with orange polka-dots.

I listen to men and their ideas, not skin colors or haircuts or whatever, and the lefts ideas suck.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Copied from above...

"The fact that you blame Trump for actions of others in other countries shows your mentally ill."

No it does not, he just has different beliefs than you. That's ok and is his prerogative.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2019 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Copied from above...

"The fact that you blame Trump for actions of others in other countries shows your mentally ill."

No it does not, he just has different beliefs than you. That's ok and is his prerogative.
Trump has about the same beliefs I do. It wasnt that long ago Canada and the USA were family. I walked across the border, I've been on USN and USAF aircraft. I've bout New York troopers a Tims.

What-the-**** happened ?

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 04-04-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump because of an unfinished conversation.
PFF
System Bot
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump because of an unfinished conversation.

Thanks for the bump, I forgot about this thread.

Here is the wording of the WAPO article:

During an interview with CBS’s “Face the Nation” this past Sunday, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) lambasted President Trump for emboldening white nationalism after a young man killed at least 50 people at two New Zealand mosques. Kaine was referring to Trump’s answer after a reporter asked whether he sees "today that white nationalism is a rising threat around the world?” Trump responded, “I don’t really.”

This is not the first time Trump has been accused of catering to white nationalists after a terrorist attack. At an August 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, a young white man rammed his car into a crowd of counterprotesters, killing Heather Heyer. Afterward, Trump insisted that “there’s blame on both sides” for the violence.

Then in October 2018, a gunman killed 11 congregants at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh. When Trump announced plans to visit the synagogue, many people in Squirrel Hill, the city’s predominantly Jewish neighborhood, took to the streets demanding first that Trump renounce white nationalism before paying his respects to the victims.

Trump has strongly rejected any charges that he’s to blame, tweeting Monday:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The Fake News Media is working overtime to blame me for the horrible attack in New Zealand. They will have to work very hard to prove that one. So Ridiculous!

7:38 AM - Mar 18, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
67.6K people are talking about this

Our research finds that Kaine could be correct, however: Trump’s rhetoric may encourage hate crimes, as we explain below.

Does Trump’s political rhetoric have a measurable link to reported hate crime and extremist activity?

We examined this question, given that so many politicians and pundits accuse Trump of emboldening white nationalists. White nationalist leaders seem to agree, as leaders including Richard Spencer and David Duke have publicly supported Trump’s candidacy and presidency, even if they still criticize him for not going far enough. The New Zealand shooter even referred to Trump as a “renewed symbol of white identity.”

So, do attitudes like these have real world consequences? Recent research on far-right groups suggests that they do, especially when these attitudes are embraced and encourage by peers. Specifically, the quantity of neo-Nazi and racist skinhead groups active in a state leads to increased reports of hate crimes within that state.

How we did our research

Using the Anti-Defamation League’s Hate, Extremism, Anti-Semitism, Terrorism map data (HEAT map), we examined whether there was a correlation between the counties that hosted one of Trump’s 275 presidential campaign rallies in 2016 and increased incidents of hate crimes in subsequent months.

To test this, we aggregated hate-crime incident data and Trump rally data to the county level and then used statistical tools to estimate a rally’s impact. We included controls for factors such as the county’s crime rates, its number of active hate groups, its minority populations, its percentage with college educations, its location in the country and the month when the rallies occurred.

We found that counties that had hosted a 2016 Trump campaign rally saw a 226 percent increase in reported hate crimes over comparable counties that did not host such a rally.

Of course, our analysis cannot be certain it was Trump’s campaign rally rhetoric that caused people to commit more hate crimes in the host county. However, suggestions that this effect can be explained through a plethora of faux hate crimes are at best unrealistic. In fact, this charge is frequently used as a political tool to dismiss concerns about hate crimes. Research shows it is far more likely that hate crime statistics are considerably lower because of underreporting.

Additionally, it is hard to discount a “Trump effect” when a considerable number of these reported hate crimes reference Trump. According to the ADL’s 2016 data, these incidents included vandalism, intimidation and assault.

What’s more, according to the FBI’s Universal Crime report in 2017, reported hate crimes increased 17 percent over 2016. Recent research also shows that reading or hearing Trump’s statements of bias against particular groups makes people more likely to write offensive things about the groups he targets.

Ayal Feinberg is a PhD candidate in political science at University of North Texas.

Regina Branton is a professor of political science at the University of North Texas.

Valerie Martinez-Ebers is a professor of political science and director of Latina/o and Mexican American Studies at the University of North Texas.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for picking back up this conversation.

I have problems with their 'anaylsis', as they do not identify the perpetrators of the 'hate' crimes.

Were the crimes committed by white nationalists or by anti fascists?

This is an important point, and should have been broken out in the article.
Perhaps that data is included in the full report, and if it is, why was the information not included in the article?

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for picking back up this conversation.

I have problems with their 'anaylsis', as they do not identify the perpetrators of the 'hate' crimes.

Were the crimes committed by white nationalists or by anti fascists?

This is an important point, and should have been broken out in the article.
Perhaps that data is included in the full report, and if it is, why was the information not included in the article?

This is where they got their data: https://www.adl.org/educati...ge-base/adl-heat-map

Just looking at the data:
2,317 Right Wing(White Supremacist) Incidents
25 Right Wing(Anti-Government) Incidents
10 Right Wing(Other) Incidents
11 Left Wing Incidents
31 Islamist Incidents

This is between 2016-2019
It is pretty safe to say that the increase was white supremacist in nature

Here is an additional study on the topic referenced in the article discussing Trump's rhetoric:

http://www.ashford.zone/ima...llowtheracist_v2.pdf

Additionally, here are the FBI hate crime statistics of which are reported(remember, hate crimes are historically under-reported) hate crimes. https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-cr...7/tables/table-1.xls

If we look at the "typical" republican voter(White, Christian, Male) vs the "typical" democratic voter, source from pew, we find those on the left are FAR more likely to be the victims of hate crimes than those on the right.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 04-08-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen videos of more left wing incidents than that study counted.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2019 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have surely posted more left wing hate videos than that "study" recognizes? That is some serious misrepresentations. Just pointing out untruths.

Again, nothing from threedog but hate for President Trump. This is not a President Trump thread.

Edit: I am not going to erase what I posted last night. I am going to wish threedog the best though. Let him learn, or not. If he truly believes the numbers that he posted...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-09-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Additionally, here are the FBI hate crime statistics of which are reported(remember, hate crimes are historically under-reported) hate crimes. https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-cr...7/tables/table-1.xls

If we look at the "typical" republican voter(White, Christian, Male) vs the "typical" democratic voter, source from pew, we find those on the left are FAR more likely to be the victims of hate crimes than those on the right.

You remain one of the most woefully ignorant soft children of the left that I have seen.

Your "hate crime" statistic from 2017 shows an astonishingly underwhelming 2/1,000 of 1% of the US population reportedly being some sort of victim of an incident.

Your leftist histrionics notwithstanding, it doesn't come even close to being a "nano-blip" on the "crime radar".

That's just about the same % of "Indian blood" that Fauxcahontas Warren was shown to possess.

Further, your nonsensical link allegedly "proving" your BS claim of "those on the left are FAR more likely to be the victims of hate crimes" in 5 long pages says absolutely NOTHING of the sort.

Young fella, you sling around your bullcrap "data" with all the religious fervor of a Pentecostal Tent Revival Preacher and none of it ever holds up under even the most cursory of scrutiny.

Do you just spew this so-called "data" crap of yours out there and believe that nobody will actually evaluate it?

Are you even capable of evaluating data or is it just some sort of "camouflage" that you try to use to bolster your silly gossamer thin arguments?

Do you ever get tired of constantly being so laughably wrong or is it just the arrogance of your youth, ignorance and leftist ideology that drives you?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-09-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is where they got their data: https://www.adl.org/educati...ge-base/adl-heat-map

Just looking at the data:
2,317 Right Wing(White Supremacist) Incidents
25 Right Wing(Anti-Government) Incidents
10 Right Wing(Other) Incidents
11 Left Wing Incidents
31 Islamist Incidents

This is between 2016-2019
It is pretty safe to say that the increase was white supremacist in nature

Here is an additional study on the topic referenced in the article discussing Trump's rhetoric:

http://www.ashford.zone/ima...llowtheracist_v2.pdf

People who hate, see hate. People who want to hate, hear hate. People who are ignorant and follow haters, hate because of stupidity.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2019 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Copied from above...

So, you were a follower and if someone told you to jump off a bridge, you'd do it, come one.
TRUMP has as much to do with this. as A frog and a snail .
Anyone that follows that narrative. is mentally ill. as they can't think logicly. but will blindly believe anything they are told by talking heads.
3 dog doesn't get it. Trump is looked at as a racist only because the media and talking heads. stopping illegal migration includes Russians (you know the group/people the left wants to link him with) Ital/irish/and everyone else that comes here illegally.. But liberals can't think logicly. If your boat is sinking and taking in water, and there are more than one leak. do you fix the large hole/leak or the little ones first. hint. the southern boarder is the biggest hole/leak. but it take logic to see this, but it is easier to claim racism. or white privledge. etc. and the sheeple eat it up. as they can't think logicly or refuse too. eitherway. it is a mental illness.

using the mindset of Trumps cause this..
What about all the mass shootings under Obama. or is this thinking only a one way street??
For the record I don't think Obama cause them to plan and do the crime.
I do think failed liberal ideals caused many of them. If those that shot up schools that were bullied were allowed to be taught to stand up for themselves and stand up to the bullies. it never get to that shooting up a school. bu that isn't allowed, they are to be soft and tell mammy and daddy, and the teacher and school leaders.. and that only makes the bully'n 1000x fold worse. I blame the ideal/agenda. of backing the bullied into a corner that they can't get out of.
The white kid that shot up a mostly black church was bullied by the neighborhood blacks kids. but the news didn't want to address that, as it not fit the narrative.
A huge problem is to much of the population believe what the media is feeding them.
3dog is proof of this.

By that thinking. I guess I sould blame Obama for the marathon bombing that still causes nightmares and ptsd. anytime a loud bang. happens. like the 1st weeks of fireworks before the 4th of july. or a car backfire.
But I won't blame him. as it wasn't him that put the bombs there, he didn't plan it. or build them.
That is logic thinking, now if in a few decades, doc's are un classified that show it was a black opp. I'll state I was wrong. but I'm thinking I won't be.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-10-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EFurgal, if your post is aimed at my comment, I would remind you that in this country one may believe what they want, which I clearly stated.

I don't agree with his belief.

I can also tell you that I am absolutely not a 'follower', I am a leader, and have always been an agent for finding a better way to accomplish a goal.

And, as I doubt that any of us posting in this thread have a degree in psychology or have had an opportunity to interview any other forum member in a clinical setting, placing the moniker of 'mentally ill' on anyone on this Forum is nothing more than a personal opinion.

It's also derogatory and rude.

Perhaps the terms immature, illogical, troll, or misinformed could be also used to describe one's perception of another's views, but then again, that's just an opinion.

One is free to believe as they choose in this nation, and state their opinion as well, and in polite society (remember polite society?) people that disagreed with each other either stated their views in a polite manner or simply kept their opinion to themselves, realizing that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If your comment was not aimed specifically at me, that's good, I take no offense, and realize that you also are entitled to state your opinion.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-10-2019).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2019 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EFurgal, if your post is aimed at my comment, I would remind you that in this country one may believe what they want, which I clearly stated.

I don't agree with his belief.

I can also tell you that I am absolutely not a 'follower', I am a leader, and have always been an agent for finding a better way to accomplish a goal.

And, as I doubt that any of us posting in this thread have a degree in psychology or have had an opportunity to interview any other forum member in a clinical setting, placing the moniker of 'mentally ill' on anyone on this Forum is nothing more than a personal opinion.

It's also derogatory and rude.

Perhaps the terms immature, illogical, troll, or misinformed could be also used to describe one's perception of another's views, but then again, that's just an opinion.

One is free to believe as they choose in this nation, and state their opinion as well, and in polite society (remember polite society?) people that disagreed with each other either stated their views in a polite manner or simply kept their opinion to themselves, realizing that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If your comment was not aimed specifically at me, that's good, I take no offense, and realize that you also are entitled to state your opinion.

It was not aimed at anyone, just the post words.
but to have a belief in something, or believe it is this way. you need to have researched this and have facts to back your belief , or just blindly follow the talking heads/narrative.

I think anyone that thinks. Trumps warning us on what muslums are truly up to in this country, as seen as these people believe trumps words caused this. need to go to ohio,N.Y. and Detroit and go to the islam "no go zones" that the public is not allowed into. you know public streets/blocks/neighborhoods.
You got a better chance of being ghost pale and walking through the ghetto at night and living to tell about it, than entering these no go zones even in the day time. This isn't just talk. it is fact. and it is spreading.
People need to wake up. and stop try'n to silence the people telling what is happening without an agenda.
Those try'n their damnest to link trump to that shooting are just try'n to silence him. and those that are not on the liberal plantation .
It is comical at best, and morally wrong. but what should I expect from those that don't believe in personal responsibility .

Fun off topic fact. the athest forced the removal of prayer, in schools. or I should be more exact. they pushed for Christian prayer. or any prayer that had god in it. yet, don't say boo about the schools forcing the kids to say the islam prayers. funny how that is.
But it's trumps words that are triggering those across the globe.
I got a bridge. good price too!!!
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All of the above are true statements, in my considered opinion.

The word 'considered', ahead of the word 'opinion', is an important descriptor.

It means that the opinion is based on research and thought, and not based on an emotional response to another's statements.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-10-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think looking at people as typical generalized groups is part of the problem.

I'm not surprised though that more people who "identify" as liberals consider themselves victims.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2019 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do as I say, not as I do. Got it.

Anyway, seeing that you care little for people, and greatly for idealogies, here is an example of the violence being called for by those that you support.

There is a time when informing is not working, and taking action happens. That time is now. Time to use my energy...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock