Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  If they cant ban the gun, they'll try to ban the magazine.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
If they cant ban the gun, they'll try to ban the magazine. by 2.5
Started on: 02-21-2019 11:55 AM
Replies: 29 (682 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 08-17-2020 07:32 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From law abiding citizens...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaOM-2YPkgE
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is like saying, "You are free to be a Christian, but we are going to ban the Bible"

Infringe is not a difficult word to spell or understand. I know that it has not been eliminated from dictionaries.

Hell, the entire Constitution is only a few pages. It can be read in a matter of minutes. I wonder if our resident "educators" discuss it in the classroom.

https://www.archives.gov/fo...constitution-q-and-a

Q. How many words are there in the texts in the present volume, and how long does it take to read them?
A. The Constitution has 4,543 words, including the signatures but not the certificate on the interlineations; and takes about half an hour to read.

The lack of knowledge and understanding of the Constitution by the average American frustrates me to no end.

Without the monuments to victories and tragedies, without the statues of both great and terrible men, those who follow us will not know why the framers made certain to guarantee specific rights.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-21-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since its all based on emotion and touchy feely and not on facts, logic and principles, it seems like anything could happen...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2019 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thankfully the weapons and things that I own will not fall into disrepair. I am maintenance mindful.

Introducing a bill just lets the constitutes know how loonie a representative is. Keep track and vote accordingly.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to Canada.

The Libtards have done this many years ago already up here. All semi-auto center fire rifles, limited to 5 rounds, rim fire rifles are unlimited unless it is a Ruger 10/22 which is only limited to 10 rounds (yes we have some ****ed up laws here). All hand guns limited to 10 rounds mags (the reason the 10/22 is limited since the mag fits the Challenger handgun).

...and if you had larger mags before the law - too bad, there is no grand fathered clause - so that 100 round 10/22 mag you bought the week before is now completely useless as it is now illegal. assholes...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2019 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2019 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess they could declare the sell of ammunition a "national emergency". As Nancy has suggested.........

No ammunition=no violence

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 02-22-2019).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2019 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I guess they could declare the sell of ammunition a "national emergency". As Nancy has suggested.........

I'd be willing to bet that the Pelosi family lives fat and happy behind a nice wall with Armed Response, i.e. people with GUNs. Wouldn't it be great if an Investigative Reporter (are there any left?) would assemble a nice list of politicians who fit into that category? It would be very interesting to see that.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2019 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Yeh, that works here...

https://lfpress.com/news/lo...bows-court-documents

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2019 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

Welcome to Canada.

The Libtards have done this many years ago already up here. All semi-auto center fire rifles, limited to 5 rounds, rim fire rifles are unlimited unless it is a Ruger 10/22 which is only limited to 10 rounds (yes we have some ****ed up laws here). All hand guns limited to 10 rounds mags (the reason the 10/22 is limited since the mag fits the Challenger handgun).

...and if you had larger mags before the law - too bad, there is no grand fathered clause - so that 100 round 10/22 mag you bought the week before is now completely useless as it is now illegal. assholes...

It would make me move.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2019 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
They also want to put guns that are magazine fed, on the NFA list. $200 tax stamp and all.

https://www.ammoland.com/20...383899#axzz5gMkgc8AU

Hope link works

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2019 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's getting real for some in Cali

https://m.youtube.com/watch...vIE&feature=youtu.be

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-24-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2019 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Contact Your U.S. Representative Today Tell Them Vote NO H.R. 8 & H.R. 1112

H.R. 8 criminalizes the private transfer of firearms and targets law-abiding gun owners for persecution. It would make criminals out of law-abiding gun owners for simply loaning a firearm to a friend or some family members. This bill would not stop criminals from obtaining guns because criminals do not comply with the law. And the legislation would be unenforceable without federal gun registration.

H.R. 1112 would allow the government to arbitrarily deny firearm purchases for law-abiding Americans. The legislation creates an unworkable system where gun buyers could be placed in an endless loop of background checks and would never actually receive the firearms they wish to purchase."

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/20...r1112/#ixzz5gfR0duHZ
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Contact Your U.S. Representative Today Tell Them Vote NO H.R. 8 & H.R. 1112

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-26-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2019 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

"Contact Your U.S. Representative Today Tell Them Vote NO H.R. 8 & H.R. 1112

H.R. 8 criminalizes the private transfer of firearms and targets law-abiding gun owners for persecution. It would make criminals out of law-abiding gun owners for simply loaning a firearm to a friend or some family members. This bill would not stop criminals from obtaining guns because criminals do not comply with the law. And the legislation would be unenforceable without federal gun registration.

H.R. 1112 would allow the government to arbitrarily deny firearm purchases for law-abiding Americans. The legislation creates an unworkable system where gun buyers could be placed in an endless loop of background checks and would never actually receive the firearms they wish to purchase."

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/20...r1112/#ixzz5gfR0duHZ
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Contact Your U.S. Representative Today Tell Them Vote NO H.R. 8 & H.R. 1112

Think about this for a second: a gun owner dies, where do the guns go?? The family will just pack them up and send them in to get melted down? OK. That sounds like it will work.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2019 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just want to say I'm fine with anyone posting any 2nd amendment stuff in this thread.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2019 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2019 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2019 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

https://m.youtube.com/watch...utu.be&v=Gixjzzo-rt8

I like the way this guy thinks.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2019 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19535 posts
Member since Mar 2009
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Ill just get a bunch of revolvers and shotguns....
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget the repeating rifle

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

So Ill just get a bunch of revolvers and shotguns....

but..
after that we'll be forced to get just single shot guns
then just single shot 22s, rifle length only
then just single shot BB guns
then just kitchen knives
then nothing metal
then nothing sharp
who knows

Plus wait til a bullet is taxed to insane prices, and "permission" to own any of it costs 2k per year...

I can hear the future now,
instead of "why do you need 30 rounds"
It could eventually be "why do you need anything sharp, you can call the police, besides everything is digital there is not even any paper that needs to be cut with scissors"

"GIVE THEM AN INCH AND THEY'LL THINK THEY ARE YOUR RULER."

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to be clear, I dont condone any limitations on guns not already in place like bans of fully automatic machine guns to public. Im not personally worried what they want to ban or tax. I have all I can ever need in weapons and ammo. They better bring an army to try and take them away. I have a solid stone house and a basement bunker. They will need artillery.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Im not personally worried what they want to ban or tax. I have all I can ever need in weapons and ammo. They better bring an army to try and take them away. I have a solid stone house and a basement bunker. They will need artillery.

If you need someone to write into the Will, I'm available

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2020 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got an ad from a firearm company for 30 round AR mags stating "now shipping to California"...

Apparently California can get standard capacity mags again including 30 round AR.

Lamo vid but the only one I found about it.

Way to go Judges!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2020 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 9th Circuit Court ruled in favor of the 2nd Amendment.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2020 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I called my old range about rental....with trudumbs ban, its down to bolt-action .22 or 12 gauge for skeet. frack. May as well save the money and stay home ventilating pop cans with pellets.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2020 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is this talk from ,la about banning guns?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2020 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

What is this talk from ,la about banning guns?

Not sure I understand the question.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2020 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I've said before, they can have everything I own (other than the few that I lost in the lake a while back) once they pry them from my cold dead hands. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock