Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Seems like more lurkers and alot less talkers in OT these days? (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Seems like more lurkers and alot less talkers in OT these days? by 2.5
Started on: 01-11-2019 10:08 AM
Replies: 190 (3017 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-09-2019 09:01 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Would you mind cutting down the size of that image. Just make it fewer pixels from Left to Right. It's screwing up the format of my very fine English language exposition.

Why should your problem be mine, ?

Just kidding. Sorry. I hate that too.

Truth be known, I don't know how to cut down the size. I will just delete it.
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[img thumb]Link goes here[/img]

That works.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-24-2019).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2019 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

Let me fix that.

GFY.

A lot to read, but let me get this straight. Are you seriously knocking a man for being in a wheel chair? Huh? Civility at it's best. Where is Boondawg when he is needed most? Civility?

You know my address Ronald.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Civil? Civility? Is it not a personal attack when Dumbs default to calling names against anyone who does not cow tow to their way of beliefs ? Racist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc? Some make wild claims that others want to push Granny over the cliff, or that we want dirty air/water.

Or, is it only a personal attack if I get butt hurt over it?

Thanks for removing that overly-wide image from your post.

Now this, I just can't get my head around. You seem to be saying that the Ends Justifies The Means. That the Democrats ("Dumbs") have been known to Hit Below The Belt in pursuing their agenda, and so, there is no reason to want this forum to be any different.

So the already famous Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez (for example) gets kind of "rambunctious" in pushing for her Climate Change agenda (cutting back on those fossil fuel emissions), and resorts to using some "trash talk" against Republicans in her pursuit of that agenda--this is a hypothetical--and from that, you are OK with forum member "A" resorting to some kind of ugly verbal beat-down on forum member "B", because..? Because all Ad Hominem style attacks are created equal?

Sounds like another version of Monkey See, Monkey Do.

What we have here is a conversation that already happened here before, for the most part. I offer a transfer that goes directly into that earlier version of this same (very similar) conversation; to wit:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/122219.html#p22

I don't want to name names, but if someone were to review that earlier conversation and look for the members who were part of that conversation that do not show up here anymore... 'nuff said?

That's what comes from the Monkey See, Monkey Do kind of thinking.

The once plentiful trout disappear and the snakeheads are most of what remains.

Bon appetit.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
A lot to read, but let me get this straight. Are you seriously knocking a man for being in a wheel chair? Huh? Civility at it's best. Where is Boondawg when he is needed most? Civility?

You know my address Ronald.

You are not being an attentive reader, or you just don't want to acknowledge the forum history behind my words. Maybe it's largely passed you by. Stove piping? You know that expression?

It's kind of unfortunate, but to a large degree, this forum is like a number of two-person conversations all going on at the same time. Forum member "A" talks mostly to forum member "B" and "B", mostly to "A". And then "C" and "D" have their own little conversation going on at the same time. The conversations overlap in the sense that the messages are interspersed with one another within the same threads or Topics, but there's not that much coherence, even within any one thread or Topic.

I don't know your street address, or even your city address. I guess you're somewhere in Oregon or Washington (state)..?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2019 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just carry the **** on dude. May my words not stop you.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know what I find humorous....all the people arguing here are adults that came from the era of telephones. We all know that back in the day you would handle issues by calling a person and hashing it out or simply "dropping by". Since the internet was created, places like this forum have been a keyboard hero's dream. If you want to hate anyone on here, at least ask for their number, call them and talk before posting bullshit arguments, nasty messages about their families, and general insulting comments.

And if any of you take issue with my statements, I'll call you right now

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe he just has bad knee(s) that for whatever reason, cannot be repaired with surgery or prosthesis.

THAT'S IT ??

THAT was your "big moment" ?

THAT was your "leveling the playing field"?

That's pathetic Ronald. Seriously sad and pathetic.

I've warned you before that your raging mental illness is causing you serious trouble distinguishing your fantasies from reality.

GET HELP before you harm yourself or others.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/118629.html

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-24-2019).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

You know what I find humorous....all the people arguing here are adults that came from the era of telephones. We all know that back in the day you would handle issues by calling a person and hashing it out or simply "dropping by". Since the internet was created, places like this forum have been a keyboard hero's dream. If you want to hate anyone on here, at least ask for their number, call them and talk before posting bullshit arguments, nasty messages about their families, and general insulting comments.

And if any of you take issue with my statements, I'll call you right now

A voice of reason.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

A voice of reason.

I try to be....sometimes. I just can't believe the bullshit I see on here. One person hates someone yet never even spoke to that person. Reading text on a screen doesn't translate emotions very well so a lot of tension can be dropped with a simple phone call. Maybe I'm too old fashioned.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2019 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT: I just can't believe the bullshit I see on here. One person hates someone yet never even spoke to that person.

I agree. The amount of vitriol people direct at complete strangers is ridiculous. And it's not just here on PFF.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now this, I just can't get my head around. You seem to be saying that the Ends Justifies The Means. That the Democrats ("Dumbs") have been known to Hit Below The Belt in pursuing their agenda, and so, there is no reason to want this forum to be any different.

What ? What gives you that idea, and what agenda do you think I have ?

So the already famous Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez (for example) gets kind of "rambunctious" in pushing for her Climate Change agenda (cutting back on those fossil fuel emissions), and resorts to using some "trash talk" against Republicans in her pursuit of that agenda--this is a hypothetical--and from that, you are OK with forum member "A" resorting to some kind of ugly verbal beat-down on forum member "B", because..? Because all Ad Hominem style attacks are created equal?

Don't believe everything you think.

Sounds like another version of Monkey See, Monkey Do.

Don't believe everything you think.

What we have here is a conversation that already happened here before, for the most part. I offer a transfer that goes directly into that earlier version of this same (very similar) conversation; to wit:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/122219.html#p22

I don't want to name names, but if someone were to review that earlier conversation and look for the members who were part of that conversation that do not show up here anymore... 'nuff said?

That's what comes from the Monkey See, Monkey Do kind of thinking.

The once plentiful trout disappear and the snake heads are most of what remains.

I miss RayOtten. So he left. Did that make my life worse ?

Let me quote you from that earlier thread.

In unambiguously clear, Anglo-Saxon prose, randye has just insisted that Pennock's Off Topic is intended to be, in so far as politics, not a discussion forum, but an Echo Chamber for exactly the thoughts and ideas that he likes, and nothing else.

Don't believe everything you think. Oh ye of little critical thinking, why do you think it seems to be an echo chamber ?
I have a theory.

Remember the way that a formerly active member, avengador1, had a habit of starting so many new topics (threads) in the space of a few hours, that the front page of Off Topic was more than 50% taken up with new avengador1 topics? Like 15 or 20 new avengador1-started topics? Or just 10 or maybe 7, on one of his slow days? And they were all for the purpose of having anti-Obama messages? He tried to inundate the forum with his own thinking, by "occupying" the front page.

Why did avengador1 leave ?

The inundation of the forum from avengador1, with so many new topics of the same kind, all in the space of a few hours or a single day, was the offense, and it was finally stopped by feedback from the other members.

Only to be replaced by others ... now we have Boondawg.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35922 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
You know what I find humorous....all the people arguing here are adults that came from the era of telephones. We all know that back in the day you would handle issues by calling a person and hashing it out or simply "dropping by".
If you want to hate anyone on here, at least ask for their number, call them and talk before posting bullshit arguments, nasty messages about their families, and general insulting comments.

That can work both ways. If someone feel that they are being "ridden" by a member/certain members, a PM could ask why are they doing it.

Then there is also introspection into why they may be the victim.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When forum member randye wanted to raise his social media profile, he used Pennock's to smear an innocent science reporter with trumped-up charges of Astrology and Occultism.

Forum member randye: Wrong for Science. Wrong for your Video Monitor.

Discover the truth at
Zodiacal Light.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

I'm rinselberg and I approved this message.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-09-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm rinselberg......

Seriously Ronald, by now even YOU have to be seeing that you're not well.

Don't you have any family or friends nearby that can help you get to mental health treatment before you hurt yourself or others?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.. nothing here. It's the next message in sequence.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-26-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by randye:
Seriously Ronald, by now even you have to be seeing that you're not well. Don't you have any family or friends nearby that can help you get to mental health treatment before you hurt yourself or others?

Forum member randye has been singing that same tune about me for years.

The only reason that he is ramping up what was his already frequent harping on an "urgent need" for psychiatric help is that I have become more practiced at shrugging off and "dissing" his incessant, idiotic, self-congratulatory and unacceptably rude comments about me on this forum; that would be all or about 99.9% of his public forum messages or posts that have "Ronald" or "rinselberg", or that are otherwise referential to me or the things that I say publicly in these discussions.

That's what disturbs randye. He's feeling "c*ck blocked." ***

The fact that my given name is "Ronald" is a small cat (kitten?) that I once let out of the bag. Other forum members address me or refer to me as "Ronald" from time to time. With randye, it's almost all the time. Which is kind of bizarre. He uses "Ronald" as a talisman of his (imagined) higher position in the Cosmos, over me. It's his way of expressing condescension. So what we have here is forum member randye's own pathetic version of the "Trump derangement syndrome" mythology:

If you don't agree with randye, you must be crazy.

If he would stop going out of his way to dump on me, I am just about 99.9% certain that I would start taking much less notice of him, myself.

Of course, I am not being literal or perfectly serious when I say (as I said, three messages back from this one) that "randye used Pennock's to smear an innocent science reporter with trumped-up charges of Astrology and Occultism."

That's like the "teaser" that the cable TV news shows use to set their viewers up for the next segment, that's coming after the commercial break.

I just want to refresh memories about one of countless examples of these O/T Topics where forum member randye comes in and makes a total ass of himself. He literally "torches" the thread. And why was that? It's because I had the "audacity" to correct a misapprehension that he had about the word "Zodiacal" and how it was being used.

Anyone who wants to review that discussion could see how rapidly it "goes to hell" after I corrected his misapprehension; right there:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/122285.html#p13

Now, who would be crazy enough to take the time to review that discussion?

It's actually not such a time consuming project. Just start at the beginning and focus only on the messages from "randye" and "rinselberg".

That topic didn't have any political overtones, or references to any of the "hot button" social or cultural issues. Just backyard or amateur astronomy.

Imagine that.

If randye could have his perfect world, we would all be victims of severe amnesia. Then his next O/T forum message would be "a dumb one from randye", instead of "another of literally countless dumb ones from randye."

The number of messages and words that I have now deployed as part of my anti-randye defense system is a very large number, but it is proportional to the magnitude of the disturbance that randye presents. It's a testament to my reluctance to stop coming to the forum, randye and all. As other Pennock's members have said from time to time, the O/T forum is kind of an addiction for us. Even a sometimes guilty pleasure. It's not as if anything important could actually happen here, but that is what creates the freedom of expression that makes it so attractive to me. Kia Motors USA has captured it in their recent advertising slogan: "It doesn't have to make sense."

What's next?

I may create a small example of how some of the thoughts that randye has so rudely expressed in the various Off Topic discussions could have been expressed in a reasonably civilized manner, in just about the same number of words. A reasonably civilized manner, instead of the "Insult Forward" or "Torch-o-matic" or "Posting Guidelines? What's that?" style that has long been randye's calling card on this forum. Excepting those occasions when randye wants to agree with what someone else has said.

"c*ck blocked." ***
"Anthony Scaramucci called me to unload about White House leakers Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon"
Ryan Lizza for The New Yorker; July 27, 2017.
https://www.newyorker.com/n...bus-and-steve-bannon

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-27-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He's feeling c*ck blocked. (A phrase I learned from the reporting about Anthony Scaramucci, who served as the Trump White House Director of Communications from July 21 to July 31, 2017.)

I don't need to defend randye, nor am I.

You clearly don't get out from behind the keyboard much. That phrase has been around for a long time, a long long time.
Don't believe everything you think. From the reporting you cite, I don't even think you know what it means. You may have learned the phrase but your thoughts are not conducive as to it's meaning.

I learned that phrase many moons ago, decades ago. Do you even know who coined it ?

I love laughs. Would you please cite the news source which 'learned you that phrase ?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2019 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shave like a man!

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's next?

Hopefully what's next is that you get psychiatric HELP Ronald.

It's obvious that you're not well.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Shave like a man!

Kania, I am disappointed in you. That's sexist.

Now, that there is funny, !

PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody got a left rear hubcap for a 72 pinto hatchback?

shem
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

< deleted, not relevant >

You clearly don't get out from behind the keyboard much. That phrase has been around for a long time, a long long time. Don't believe everything you think. From the reporting you cite, I don't even think you know what it means. You may have learned the phrase but your thoughts are not conducive as to it's meaning.

I learned that phrase many moons ago, decades ago. Do you even know who coined it?

I love laughs. Would you please cite the news source which 'learned' you that phrase?

c*ck blocked

"Anthony Scaramucci called me to unload about White House leakers Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon"
Ryan Lizza for The New Yorker; July 27, 2017.
https://www.newyorker.com/n...bus-and-steve-bannon
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-27-2019 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That works.

I'm not a fan of your world views. but it isn't my place to try to shut you up.
I can only post my thoughts/opinions and let it be food for thought, having said that, watch your back.

2 people had packages sent to them with "dirt" in it. This was a set up for later use. Sent by a person with friends around the globe.
You are dealing with an evil evil person(s). be careful.
Anyone that have crap sent to him, then try to claim it was sent as a symbol of someone's else's hate, is mentally ILL.

Now, who has contacts around the globe that you butt heads with.

He is setting in place pieces to make false crap stick later.
Just be careful.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

, I sold my last left rear one. Will a right front work, or is it four wheel drive ? How about a left rear one from a Vega ?

That phrase has been around for a long time, a long long time.
Don't believe everything you think. From the reporting you cite, I don't even think you know what it means. You may have learned the phrase but your thoughts are not conducive as to it's meaning.

I learned that phrase many moons ago, decades ago. Do you even know who coined it ?

from rinselberg's source of ? higher learning"
Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the ****ing thing and see if I can **** -block these people the way I **** -blocked Scaramucci for six months.’

The true meaning of the word does not make sense in that context rinselberg. Do you know anything about sex ?
I don't know who coined it but I first heard it from a woman.

Oh ye of little critical thinking, why do you think it seems to be an echo chamber ?
I have a theory.

Come on rinselberg. Dazzle us with your critical thinking skills.

What ? What gives you that idea, and what agenda do you think I have ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 01-27-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-27-2019 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Click to show

**** me running, you figured it all out in one day! PM me with your phone number, and if you can keep a secret, I will fill you in on just who here has been doxxed, audited, filed against, had police show up at their door for domestic violence complaints, etc. All by lonely internet tough biotches. And here I still am. Driving a really nice 87 GT.

I hope that you can find peace. Enjoy your day...

Ugh, edit: I know that you are not talking about me. Keep your panties on.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-27-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

YouTube... just 5 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5A8vQx5pCU

NSFW... but what really is around here, anymore?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-09-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NSFW... but what really is around here, anymore?

Nothing ! Is that the answer you hoped to hear ?

When I am on the boss's time, I am not supposed to be using the internet for personal whims.

EDIT

I GUESS BOONDAWG WENT BACK TO LURKING !

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-09-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2019 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like when he posts, but really enjoy when he is putting other forum members down. There is the rub.

Thanks Boonie!
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Hopefully what's next is that you get psychiatric HELP Ronald.

It's obvious that you're not well.

You should look in the mirror.. How emotional and triggered you get whenever he posts anything is really not healthy at all.

You make it so easy as well, and you literally cannot get yourself to stay away from his topics and posts, you follow everything he does around here like some crazed stalker looking for a reason to get triggered and get all vulgar and spew your garbage at him. Like you have this crazy obsession. I would define that as a pretty serious mental illness.

Although i admit, it is entertaining to watch/read sometimes. Cause watching you lose your cool, and you always do, is pretty funny.

And Randye, you haven't done a reply in this topic screaming in all caps like a child yet! I mean, that's like, one of your signature moves! Your slackin man!

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

How emotional and triggered you get....

Interesting how you lefties are unable to ascribe anyone else's motivation to anything other the way you make your own observations and decisions.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-09-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave