Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  CNN Tried to Dox the Manafort Jury (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CNN Tried to Dox the Manafort Jury by Doug85GT
Started on: 08-17-2018 08:12 PM
Replies: 40 (796 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 08-31-2018 04:03 AM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank God the judge denied their request for the names and addresses of the jury this morning. Remember when CNN threatened to dox the supposed creator of a Trump-CNN wresting meme? Or when they showed up at some woman's house that just shared memes on FaceBook?

https://thefederalist.com/2...rors-manafort-trial/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, he will be found innocent, and Trump will be found, proven to have NOT worked with Russia to win the Presidency.
What a waste of time and money.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump, Trump, Trump. What am I..? Just "chump change"..?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Trump, Trump, Trump. What am I..? Just "chump change"..?

A picture of your hero and a description of yourself?

Bravo!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2018 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Opti Board I-Troll 5. Destroying connectivity of friends since 2010.

Nobody has done less for this forum than he. We have had foreign invaders, stalkings, shat senders, and more, but none as vile as Ronald. I made the analogy of a poker game before. I now feel that not only were the cards and drinks knocked over, but the man has decided to take a pizz on the felt.

The TDS never ends. This nation's mental health is on the decline.

The media refuses to say the truth. They would rather bash the fash than tell stories of a muslim extremist teaching children to gun down children in our schools with AK-47s? Or, one of the supposed terrorists kids found in a shallow grave? Or, how about the release on bail of said foreign invader?

We do not even report news here like before. Nobody seems to care. We just had a silencing of free speech on social media, the media MOST use to communicate. Free speech. Let it sink in.

Ask yourself, why is this happening?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who are the real "snowflakes"..?

That is the question that is raised by the preceding message from Tony Kania.

I could tick off the names of some members who used to be active here, but gave it up because they were offended by the Only My Political and Cultural Leanings Have A Right To Be Represented Here attitude that flows from the preceding message the way that crude oil once flowed from the remains of the Deep Horizon offshore drilling platform in the Gulf of Mexico.

Two of those members were "small c" conservatives.

I know, because of the PMs that I've received.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-19-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2018 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who are the real "snowflakes"..?

That is the question that is raised by the preceding message from Tony Kania.

I question nor said no such thing. This may be nearing the 100 plus time that I have had to defend my written word from your lies.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know, because of the PMs that I've received.

PROVE IT

...or admit that you're still just a LIAR.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13875 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I could tick off the names of some members who used to be active here, but gave it up because they were offended

Two of those members were "small c" conservatives.

"small "c" as in whiny little leftist c*nts.

Because actual conservatives DO NOT "give up because they were offended"

NOBODY believes your constant lies Ronald

I know of only ONE ideological bunch of jabbering butt plugs that lead their entire lives and make all their decisions based on feelings or emotions...

....and you're a member of that bunch.

STOP LYING Ronald

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-20-2018).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although I'm sure Manafort is probably guilty of several of the things he's being charged for, the questions I have are:

1 - How can they even bring this to trial when the majority of the information was taken through illicit means?
2 - What does this have to do with Russia, or Russian "collusion?"

The whole thing is absolutely insane... and Democrats should be completely embarrassed that they're bastardizing our constitutional Republican for the sole purpose of election marketing strategy.
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2018 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left wing wackos are still upset that Killary lost. They will stop at nothing to create havoc in the US of today.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2018 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2018 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4jTgmTHcg

This is what happens when every mentally ill, leftist sh*twaffle on the planet has a cell phone and access to the internet.

Lefty Monkey see. Lefty Monkey do, and every lefty monkey trying out-do the other.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-20-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2018 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Michael Cohen pleads guilty... Paul Manafort convicted on eight felony counts.

Check your preferred news venue for more details.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-21-2018).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2018 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

… and what does any of this have to do with Russian collusion?

Dems think Republicans care... (we don't)… but I do want to know what any of this has to do with Russian Collusion?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2018 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not leaping to any conclusions.

The Special Counsel (Robert Swan Mueller III) leads. I follow.

IIWII.

I dispute the notion that was expressed here, in previous discussion, that if President Trump himself is not ever accused of directly and personally participating in an election conspiracy involving the Russian Federation (or entities of other foreign nations... UAE, in particular; possibly Israel) then it follows that the Special Counsel's investigation should be consigned to History as a "waste."

I strongly dispute that idea.

No. Definitely not a "waste" or a "washout." Exactly the opposite, in fact. A Bigly Amount of Bang for the Investigative Bucks.

Konstantin Kilimnik... for some reason, his playing card has gone missing. How suspicious is that?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-21-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2018 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not leaping to any conclusions.

BULLSHIT

You've done nothing but leap from one jibbering insane conclusion to another since Nov. 9, 2016

You leftists are STILL no closer to succeeding in your attempts to overthrow a properly elected president than you were back then.

Stop LYING Ronald

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-21-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2018 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-23-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2018 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Special Counsel (Robert Swan Mueller III) leads. I follow.

It must be terribly humiliating and depressing knowing that you will never be a leader at anything Ronald.

Have you discussed that with your mental health counselor?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-22-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And exactly how many link criminal action to Trump? Hummmmm, how suspicious.....
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shouldn't the Queen of Spades be HRC, and the King of Spades be BHO?

Oh, wait, they got a pass for collusion with the Russians, meddling in foreign elections and lying to the American people on numerous occasions.....

Manifort and Cohen broke the law, they should be held accountable for their crimes.
We don't need double standards for law enforcement in this nation.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-22-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

...... and the King of Spades be BHO?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah, he's not black, he's mulatto.

Interesting that 30 years ago, the children of interracial marriages were not accepted well by either race.

I guess the election of BHO did improve some aspects of interracial relations.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-22-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2018 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting that 30 years ago, the children of interracial marriages were not accepted well by either race.

I guess the election of BHO did improve some aspects of interracial relations.

My parents surely would not accept that from me, but it was not an issue for my brother who married an American Indian. One of my many reasons to dislike lying hypocrites.

30 years ago I was engaged to a Mexican woman. Folks were not pleased.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2018 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Pardon me, but what if our President decided to get involved?

It really is all a joke now. What the liberals do. Just hysterical.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've used that very same legal and biologically correct term before, as well as the proper term *negro*, (and still do), and have been scolded by SJWs, nitwits and mental defectives that "the proper term" is bi-racial or black.

I laugh and go right on using the nomenclature that *I* wish to.

There will NEVER come a time in my life where I will ever allow anyone to police MY speech.

I'm often amused how much effort the lefties put into renaming things that they are uncomfortable with or wish to camouflage the reality or truth of.

The $cientology cult has a term: alter-is, which means, "To alter the way something really is, and thus to create a persistence."

In that same sense, leftist followers, (just as Ronald has admitted to be in this thread), are like followers of a cult.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13875 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

And exactly how many link criminal action to Trump? Hummmmm, how suspicious.....

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

… and what does any of this have to do with Russian collusion?

Dems think Republicans care... (we don't)… but I do want to know what any of this has to do with Russian Collusion?

Despite your obviously rhetorical questions, we all know that it has absolutely nothing to do with Russia or Russians or the president.

What is truly astonishing about any of it is how completely moronic Cohen is for:

1. Retaining LANNY DAVIS, a long time CLINTON lackey and operative, as his lawyer who promptly walked him into pleading guilty to something that ISN'T A CRIME.

2. (Cohen) being such an obviously bad lawyer himself in not understanding that both he and the president can freely pay any amount they wish, to whoever they wish, as long as campaign money or donations were not used.

John Edwards came under indictment back in 2008 for campaign finance violations because he DID use campaign contributions / funds to pay "hush money" to his mistress.
He was found not guilty on one count, and the judge declared a mistrial on the remaining five charges, as the jury was unable to come to an agreement. The Justice Department dropped the remaining charges and did not attempt to retry him.

In 2008 OBAMA tried to actually hide $2 MILLION in illegal campaign funds and merely paid a fine.

Ostensibly, President Trump AND, his then private counsel, Cohen, used their own private funds which ISN'T A CRIME.

As Don likes to say; "morons abound".

(The criticism that these 2 clips are from Fox News is predictable , but will ring hollow against the FACT that these are 2 very highly accomplished lawyers, one of them a lifelong DEMOCRAT.)

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13875 posts
Member since Mar 2006
By the way, if there was any doubt as to WHY President Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, would even hire a CLINTON lackey and operative, (Lanny Davis), as his lawyer, consider this:

Michael L. "Mike" Cohen was a Democratic member of the New York State Assembly, representing the 28th Assembly District in Queens County, New York.

The left has no problem "eating it's own" if it's "for the cause".

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am puzzled by the previous message.

The Michael Cohen that just pleaded guilty before the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York--the Michael Cohen that is closely linked with President Trump--is Michael Dean Cohen. He's the "Trump" Michael Cohen.

I am puzzled by the reference to Michael L. Cohen, who was a Democratic member of the New York State Assembly, and represented the 28th Assembly District in Queens County, New York.

My first thought was that Michael L. Cohen is (or was) Michael Dean Cohen's father, but what I see on Wikipedia(.com) seems to contradict this idea. The Wikipedia entry for Michael Dean Cohen--the "Trump" Michael Cohen--describes Michael Dean Cohen's father as a "surgeon" and a survivor of the Holocaust.

The Wikipedia entry for Michael L. Cohen describes Michael L. Cohen as a "former New York City Transit worker." There is no reference in the brief Wikipedia entry for Michael L. Cohen about his ever having been a surgeon or anything like a surgeon. Nor is there any direct or indirect reference to the Holocaust.

I won't say that Wikipedia is infallible, but my current thought is that "randye" has likely confused New York State Assembly (D) Michael L. Cohen with the Trump organization's Michael Dean Cohen. Or is there some other explanation?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-23-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Michael Cohen, I'd like you to meet (wait for it) Michael Cohen.

How crazy is that?
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2018 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*** A day in the life of former New York State Assemblyman (D) Michael L. Cohen ***

Walks to nearby Starbucks for his first coffee of the day
Hey look guys, it's the crooked lawyer that tried to put one over on President Trump. What a loser. Hey, Michael Cohen. When did you flunk out of law school? Did you ever get a piece of that Stormy Daniels? Can I have your autograph?
"I'm not THAT Michael Coehn."
Yeah, yeah. That's what they ALL say.

Cell phone rings
Hello, Michael Cohen? I'm a reporter for the Failing New York Times. Could I have a comment about the latest move by the Southern District of New York? Allen Weisselberg being granted immunity in exchange for his testimony? Whad'ya think about that, Mr Cohen?
"I'm not THAT Michael Cohen."

I'll have a latte.
Your name, sir?
Michael.
You're the third "MIchael" this morning, and the other two are still waiting for their orders.
Michael Cohen.
You're Michael Cohen? Hey look at my laptop. I was just messin' around with Google and I see this weird discussion about "Michael Cohen" on some online messages board I've never seen before. Pennock's Fiero Forum. Pennock? Who the hell is that? What's a Fiero? Anyway, I see where...
"I'm not THAT Michael Cohen."

Cell phone rings again
F*ck you.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2018 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

Fail

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-24-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2018 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
test 2

fail

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2018 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
test 3

fail

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2018 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Good news Ronald, we ran three consecutive tests on your IQ. All three came back negative.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2018 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am too stupid to resist taking bait

Ronald freely admits researching the Wikis for BOTH Cohens, (I knew he would), but he STILL won't come clean about the political "pedigree" of Michael DEAN Cohen.

Ronald even goes into his usual multiple rambling paragraphs, jabbering about Cohens and STILL never utters a single peep about the politics of Michael DEAN Cohen that he, (and everyone else), knows were right there.

WHY?

Because Ronald doesn't like the TRUTH:

Michael DEAN Cohen volunteered for the 1988 presidential campaign of DEMOCRAT Michael Dukakis, was an intern for DEMOCRAT Congressman Joe Moakley, and voted for BARACK OBAMA in 2008

In 2003, he unsuccessfully ran as a Republican for the New York City Council from the Fourth Council District (a Manhattan district). Cohen received 4,205 votes, and was defeated by Democratic candidate Eva S. Moskowitz, who received 13,745 votes. In 2010, Cohen briefly campaigned for a seat in the New York State Senate AS A DEMOCRAT. He was a registered DEMOCRAT until he officially registered as a Republican on March 9, 2017. <----- AFTER THE ELECTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-24-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2018 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't give a damn about the political this or that of (former) Trump associate Michael Dean Cohen.

I still want to know what Michael L. Cohen has to do with any of this.

Did Michael Dean Cohen change his middle name to "L." ..? Or vice-versa?

Did "randye" purposely use "Michael L. Cohen" as some kind of setup? So he could bait me into checking this out online? That seems kind of hard to fathom. And what does this say about "randye"..? If he mistakenly confused Michael L. Cohen with Michael Dean Cohen, "randye' was--well--mistaken. If he purposely used Michael L. Cohen just to set up this conversation, then he's "nuts." But I hardly need any more evidence on that score.

As far as Tony K (Kania)... he's kind of a mystery to me.

Whatever.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-24-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2018 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't give a damn about the political this or that of (former) Trump associate Michael Dean Cohen.

LIAR.

You just don't want to admit it now that it doesn't fit your jabbering, mentally ill, fantasies.

Did "randye" purposely use "Michael L. Cohen" as some kind of setup? So he could bait me into checking this out online?

Worked like a charm.

Prima facie evidence of what an easily led idiot and liar you are Ronald.

I even warned you earlier in this thread.

Originally posted by randye:

It must be terribly humiliating and depressing knowing that you will never be a leader at anything Ronald.

Have you discussed that with your mental health counselor?

(Ask yourself Ronald, how many other people knew you were being trolled all along and knew how stupid you were making yourself look?)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-24-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2018 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.thegatewaypundi...ower-meeting-report/

After getting his client, Michael DEAN Cohen, to claim guilt for acts that are NOT A CRIME, the long time CLINTON CRIME FAMILY OPERATIVE and "fixer", Lanny Davis, is now forced to admit that he also LIED to every media source that he could.

So much for your "house of cards" Ronald.

What the hell is it with you leftists and your constant, compulsive LYING?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-25-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock