Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  New Christmas music. It's not too early. Inspired by latest Trump-related kerfluffle

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
New Christmas music. It's not too early. Inspired by latest Trump-related kerfluffle by rinselberg
Started on: 08-16-2018 06:19 PM
Replies: 28 (404 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 09-25-2018 12:42 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You better watch out
You better not gripe
Don’t throw shade
I’m telling you why
POTUS can take your access away

He’s making a list
Checking it twice
If you want more secrets, you gotta be nice
POTUS can take your access away

He knows when you are tweeting
He knows when you’re on-air
He knows when you have dissed him
So for goodness sake don’t dare

<ends with first verse again>

Hey, Mr Brennan, I agree with you, "Helsinki" was a total disgrace, but I wouldn't have gone so far as to use the "T" word. I wouldn't have said "Treason." Catch ya' later, dude.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-16-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you mean to say "Media Created Kerfluffle"?

I thought so....
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was awful, not surprised.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's OK. I've got another one on the back burner. Not Christmas music, though. Something for the summer. Something for the beach.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Suck it up snowflake if you need a reason well **** you that'ts why. If I have to explain it to you well you already missed it.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

That's OK. I've got another one on the back burner. Not Christmas music, though. Something for the summer. Something for the beach.

It's no good unless you sing it for us. You could be like "Weird Al". You're already half way there.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Did you mean to say "Media Created Kerfluffle"?

I thought so....

Well, I'm going to be serious (or semi-serious) for a moment.

No. I did not mean to say Media Created Kerfluffle. And--just in case there is any confusion--I did not say Trump Created Kerfluffle. I said (and say) Trump Related Kerfluffle.

When I think about the reasons that I voted for the Bottle Blonde Woman--the Biatch--this comes right to the top:

I want a POTUS that is media savvy. It is incumbent upon the POTUS--and incumbent upon a candidate for POTUS--to understand the media, and to understand, ahead of time, what the media is going to do with any significant public statement or utterance from the POTUS or his administration. How the media is going to react. What direction the media is going to take. What the media is going to focus on, and emphasize, and put forward as the lead story.

The Helsinki meeting with Vladimir Putin? Big screwup for Trump. His "base" may have liked it, but I don't think that he is getting enough mileage out of it with his base to outweigh the damage that was done to the Trump "brand" with everyone outside of his base. The additional damage to the Trump brand, over and above any and all damage that was already realized before Helsinki.

I don't want to turn this into another long, "rinselberg" style, book chapter masquerading as an Off Topic message. So I will be very summary. He was too chummy with Putin in Helsinki. I would not have wanted him to be unnecessarily provocative or "rough" with Putin. I wouldn't have wanted him to risk starting a nuclear war, or anything like that.

Trump should have aimed for a middle ground. "The U.S., under my watch, is not going to tolerate any foreign interference in our democracy, and in our elections. Period."

He didn't have to call out the Russians, or point his finger directly at Putin.

If Trump did say anything like that, it didn't come through to me. I think it's because--and this reflects my desire to keep this forum message short and summary--Trump was too deferential to Putin at Helsinki. Trump's body language. The ambiguous statements from Trump's own microphone. The way he expressed his distinctly lukewarm appreciation for the U.S. intelligence community and their assertions about Russian interference in the 2016 elections, at the same time that he said (in so many words) "President Putin, who is standing just across from me, made a very powerful denial of Russian interference in the 2016 elections."

So, former CIA director John Brennan--Obama's CIA director--throws shade at Trump in the aftermath of the Helsinki meeting. Understandable. But--and I said this in my original or very first message--Brennan went too far when he used "Treason" or "Treasonous". He didn't exactly say that he thought that Trump was literally a traitor, or a perpetuator of the crime of Treason. But just to use that word--the "T" word--in any connection with his criticisms of the President--that was going too far. With that, Brennan made it that much easier for the President to revoke Brennan's security clearance(s).

I will cut it off right here. At least, for the moment.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-16-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would say that President Trump's is, by a huge margin, the most media savvy President this country has ever had. He lives in the head of every Liberal MSM pundit, rent-free, (actually the anguish he puts them through could be equated to THEM paying HIM) and totally controls the conversation via Twitter.
He's a step (or six) ahead of them at every turn.
The more they attack him, the better his approval ratings become, and the attackers market-share declines.

As to the Helsinki meeting, the tone was perfect. He was deferential only because that is how you start a conversation with an adversary.

I don't want to overload you with simple logic, but if Trump is a Putin 'puppet' (as the MSM extolls), then why has Trump placed sanctions on Russia that are absolutely crippling their economy?

Unlike the previous Administration, there has been no 'Reset' button, no failure to enforce 'red lines', no defunding of our military, no softening of NATO excercises....

I've mentioned this before...you really should expand your base of information to include sources that may make you 'queasy'.

That is what thinking people do.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-17-2018).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't want to turn this into another long, "rinselberg" style, book chapter masquerading as an Off Topic message.

Yes you do, and you did, because you're a mentally ill troll Ronald.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thank my lucky stars everyday it's not Hildabeast we are moaning about.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2018 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Continuing on with the New I-Troll 5.

Ronald, you are messing up the card game again.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2018 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well John Brennan got his access
And he knew all the spies
He was a ‘company’ man, spouting CIA lies,
It was Clear As A Bell, No Ifs Ands Or Buts
After Helsinki, John hated Trump’s guts

And he had fun fun fun
’Til the POTUS took his clearance away

Needs some work. I won't even try for a second verse.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I won't even try for a second verse.

Well, that is indeed good news!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2018 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very original, Ronald!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2018 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The case of too many L's.
Nothing fluffy here. Just a fancy word for disturbance.

Definition of kerfuffle
: a disturbance or commotion typically caused by a dispute or conflict
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh it's one, two, three, who are we votin' for..?
Don't ask me I don't give a damn
The next POTUS is Don McGahn

Well, that's a start.

All I have to do is convince the current White House Counsel to throw his hat in the ring for 2020.

Because...
Click to show

Captain Obvious on that.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-18-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm tellin' ya man! Ya gotta sing it. Buy a kazoo for backup.

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2018 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still don't see how anyone (or country) interfered with the election.. we were just shown what was already there and needed to be seen. How does showing the truth interfere?
Oh wait...it Must be the snowflake logic that escapes me.

Edit to add:
I always forget "truth" is a snowflake curse word (so is job, responsibly, winner, white, etc)

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 09-20-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2018 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Russians were involved in the theft and then the selective public disclosures of emails from the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesta.

But not any emails from the RNC, or from any of Trump's campaign managers.

Describing that as "showing the truth" is misleading. How about "revealing some particular parts of 'the truth' that the Russian government wanted to publicize."

Truth is never as wholesome to the body politic as the Whole Truth.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2018 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The record shows that
- Podesta fell for a phishing scam and granted access to his computer, and then the DNC network by opening the phishing email.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz had Pakistani IT guys (who were crooks) servicing her and other Democratic politicians' computers. The IT guys are under investigation for a wide range of charges, including bank fraud.
- The DNC refused the help of the FBI to harden their system, the RNC accepted the help of the FBI

Sorry rinse, but stupid can't be fixed.....
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Describing that as "showing the truth" is misleading. How about "revealing some particular parts of 'the truth' that the Russian government wanted to publicize."

Seeing a documented, compulsive LIAR like you try to lecture anyone about truth is both hilarious and sad.

It's like Nazi SS Dr. Josef Mengele lecturing on medical ethics.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
The record shows that
- Podesta fell for a phishing scam and granted access to his computer, and then the DNC network by opening the phishing email.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz had Pakistani IT guys (who were crooks) servicing her and other Democratic politicians' computers. The IT guys are under investigation for a wide range of charges, including bank fraud.
- The DNC refused the help of the FBI to harden their system, the RNC accepted the help of the FBI

Sorry rinse, but stupid can't be fixed.....

Good points, all. This is material that should be part of the Special Counsel's report. The report that is (putatively) forthcoming.

These are points that will likely come up in the lawsuit that the DNC has filed, over the 2016 election. Points that will (likely) be brought up by the other side in that lawsuit... the lawyers representing the Trump/Republican side.

This doesn't cancel or negate what I last said. It adds to what I said.

It''s not the first that I have "heard" about the phishing scam, or the IT group from Pakistan. FBI... hardening... that's something that I don't remember running into before.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-21-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Read more varied sources.......

Since Paul Harvey died, we have to find 'the rest of the story' ourselves, as few outlets provide both sides of the issue.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Russians were involved in the theft and then the selective public disclosures of emails from the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesta.

So,.. facts, truth and evidence were exposed and the Democrats are angry and want people to go to prison and Trump impeached.

Seems more like truth can be classified as "good for the Democrats" or "somebody needs to go to prison".
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in what the Special Counsel--Robert Mueller--has been saying, and whatever it is that he could say next.

What the Democrats are saying, and campaigning on... not so much, in so far as these Special Counsel investigation and investigation-related topics.

Aside from a series of indictments, and guilty pleas and cooperating witness agreements, the Special Counsel has hardly said anything for the public record. Hardly even a word, that I am aware of.

The indictments have been characterized as "speaking" indictments by the crowd that shows up regularly on MSNBC.

The one thing that Mueller has not done is to level any accusations against President Trump himself, or any members of his family. Not Donald Trump, Jr. Not Eric Trump. Not Ivanka Trump. Not son-in-law Jared Kushner. And (just for the record here) not Melania Trump or Barron Trump.

I am waiting for whatever comes next from Special Counsel Mueller, with an open mind. I have already speculated in this forum about what that could be, but I don't think that any kind of outcome would surprise me--including a finding, in the form of a report to Congress, that President Trump and all of his family members are in the clear. They "dindu nuffin."

In the meantime, I hope not to irritate or anger my fellow Pennock's members any more than is necessary for me to satisfy my Minimum Weekly Requirement to "post" on this forum.

I think I've actually cut back on my provocations, compared to the "heady" times that I enjoyed last year, immediately after the appointment of the Special Counsel, on May 15, 2017. Then I was "all over" Michael Flynn, as that story was developing.

It would be a dullsville kind of forum if everyone had the same perspectives and reactions about "what's goin' down" with respect to the current President.

Does anyone want a dullsville kind of forum?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-21-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Excitement on a Forum is over-rated if there are no facts or truth in the content.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The indictments have been characterized as "speaking" indictments by the crowd that shows up regularly on MSNBC.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-25-2018).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

I still don't see how anyone (or country) interfered with the election.. we were just shown what was already there and needed to be seen. How does showing the truth interfere?
Oh wait...it Must be the snowflake logic that escapes me.

Indeed.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the Russians, the Chinese and many other countries and groups are always trying to undermine us, slow us down and disrupt American society. The last election cycle and the current one are not substantially different than many which came before. Each of us has a responsibility to find the truth before making a decision.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock