Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  ''The Perfect Storm(y)''.. Lawrence O'Donnell talks about Team Trump's legal makeover

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
''The Perfect Storm(y)''.. Lawrence O'Donnell talks about Team Trump's legal makeover by rinselberg
Started on: 05-04-2018 06:48 AM
Replies: 8 (289 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 05-12-2018 01:59 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2018 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The very estimable Emmet Flood--Emmet Thomas Flood IV--will be batting cleanup, in place of the newly retiring Ty Cobb. And Rudy Giuliani..? He's just onboard for the entertainment. Thursday's edition of MSNBC's "The Last Word" with Lawrence O'Donnell has a look at Team Trump's newly configured legal "D".

The video is 9 minutes and 38 seconds.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-04-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2018 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched. Not impressed with the hyperbole.

You need to realize that once the parts are washed off in the hotel sink, it really is time to move on.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2018 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I watched. Not impressed with the hyperbole.
You need to realize ...

What is going on in your life Tony ? You need to up the meds. You have displayed too much dumbazz, . I wouldn't even watch ... EVER ! I get me dietary needs of opposing views, but never from MSNBC.

rinselberg, I don't know what to say to you. There is probably nothing I can say. I can try though. Stormy Stormy Stormy, Collusion Collusion Collusion, Impeach Impeach Impeach, Russia Russia Russia. Unfit Unfit Unfit for office.
Mean while in the real world 'the donald' is making America great again.

rinselberg, you are not going to change our minds with your tabloid sources.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-04-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2018 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

What is going on in your life Tony ?

Not much interesting other than moving along as planned. Plans take time.

You need to up the meds. You have displayed too much dumbazz, .

Ha! I have been highly over dosed on sudafed type hallucinogenics for the past four days. I am finally feeling better, but I just had one of the worst flues in my recent memory. Everything but nausea. All during a time when things have to be done. Well, thank you sudafed!

I wouldn't even watch ... EVER ! I get me dietary needs of opposing views, but never from MSNBC.

I do. Often. I am not enthralled in it my entire day, but I do pay attention to the opposing views* that the left have. Hence my admiration of our past President Ronald Regan.

*By saying opposing views they mean demanded thought.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2018 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Just my usual psychotic "contribution" to PFF.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-04-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
rinselberg, I don't know what to say to you. There is probably nothing I can say. I can try though. Stormy Stormy Stormy, Collusion Collusion Collusion, Impeach Impeach Impeach, Russia Russia Russia. Unfit Unfit Unfit for office.

Meanwhile, in the real world 'the donald' is making America great again.

rinselberg, you are not going to change our minds with your tabloid sources.

That Lawrence O'Donnell segment was more embarrassing for Rudy Giuliani, than it was for President Trump.

If nothing that is directly against Donald J. Trump emerges from the Mueller investigation--nothing beyond Obstruction of justice1 or some relatively Anodyne2 white collar business or campaign money-related infractions--then I wouldn't want to go overboard with enthusiasm about any attempts to impeach President Trump.

Footnotes:
  1. Obstruction of justice: efforts by President Trump to "lobby" James Comey and other officials to let Michael Flynn off the hook.
  2. Anodyne: white collar business or campaign money-related infractions without any "Russia-gate" connections or implications.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-12-2018).]

texasfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Lawrence O'Donnell" I stopped there.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2018 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rosie Odonnel over gave monies to democrats running for offices under at least five false identities, over gave illegally, and tried to hide it initially. Her crimes was greater than Dinesh DaSouza's.

I really do love being able to look folks in the eyes when I talk.

Edited for facts.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-13-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Viktor Vekselberg--a "cut above" your run-of-the-mill, Putin-connected Russian oligarch.

"Who is Viktor Vekselberg, the Russian oligarch linked to Trump lawyer Michael Cohen?"

"The billionaire collects art and doesn't hang out with mobsters."

Unless you think that longtime Trump associate Michael Cohen qualifies as a "mobster".

Among his other donations... a figure somewhere between $50,000 and $100,000. To the CLINTON Foundation.

Tom Winter and Robert Windrem report for NBC News; May 10, 2018.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...ichael-cohen-n872716

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-12-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock