Started on: 03-18-2018 07:15 AM
Replies: 75 (1939 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-04-2018 07:13 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that guy a toad licking monkey waxer?
Perhaps an window licking toad waxer?
Maybe even a window licking car waxer up to monkey shines
Maybe a monkey shining keyboard waxer
Maybe a....I'm sorry, I've run out of options.....

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-25-2018).]

IP: Logged
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I guess she came on to him.

Trump the victim here? LOL

Maybe he should be apart of #MeToo movement.

**** Star exploited me for fame and fortune.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2018 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess rape does not warrant as much news coverage? #JuanitaBroddick

I do not understand those with short memories. I feel strongly that they do not understand me.

Coffeve. The media just made a stinking cup of coffeve. Bravo.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2018 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Ha! They put a coke ho on tv! Bwahahahaha!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://wishtv.com/2018/03/2...-indiana-strip-club/

Stormy Daniels, embroiled in a sex scandal with President Donald Trump, will apparently appear at a Fort Wayne strip club soon.
The digital marquee in front of Club 44 at 4030 Coldwater Road on Monday displayed “STORMY DANIELS COMING SOON to Club 44.” The club’s website also features an ad that says “coming soon,” with a picture of Daniels laid over an image of a non-disclosure agreement.
No date for Daniels’ appearance was announced.
The adult film actress is currently on a nationwide tour with appearances at various exotic dance clubs.

Heh no publicity is bad
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

http://wishtv.com/2018/03/2...-indiana-strip-club/

Stormy Daniels, embroiled in a sex scandal with President Donald Trump, will apparently appear at a Fort Wayne strip club soon.
The digital marquee in front of Club 44 at 4030 Coldwater Road on Monday displayed “STORMY DANIELS COMING SOON to Club 44.” The club’s website also features an ad that says “coming soon,” with a picture of Daniels laid over an image of a non-disclosure agreement.
No date for Daniels’ appearance was announced.
The adult film actress is currently on a nationwide tour with appearances at various exotic dance clubs.

Heh no publicity is bad

Paying off that $20Million debt for breaking her Non Disclosure contract by $1 in her G-string at a time...

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-27-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe a run for the Senate. People don't know that she actually tried to run for the US Senate back in 2009.

She was also arrested for Domestic Violence against her said husband in Florida back in 2009.

https://www.nbcwashington.c...litics/Politico-**** -Stars--52082182.html

Then she was high at the interview with Cooper. Note from body language expert.

The only abnormal finding regarding Ms. Daniels/Clifford was the size of her pupils. These were extremely dilated (9.5 - 10.0 mm in diameter). This is particularly noteworthy because the camera lights were quite bright. The etiology of this bilateral pupillary dilation - showing no reaction to bright light is most probably due to the result of systemic or topical medication/drugs. Disease, Trauma, and Surgical complications, while possible, are extremely unlikely...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, let me see if I understand this.

She accepted $130,000 to do something, then decided she wasn't going to do it, but kept the money anyways. And now we are all expected to trust her more than the man we chose to lead the free world.

Now what's the date on Sunday?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

OK, let me see if I understand this.

She accepted $130,000 to do something, then decided she wasn't going to do it, but kept the money anyways. And now we are all expected to trust her more than the man we chose to lead the free world.

Now what's the date on Sunday?

Originally posted by randye:

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Adultery is still illegal in many states. Felony in some.

While technically you may be right, I have no idea. I also think anal and oral sex is also on the list. Id be willing to bet there is far more oral sex going on in the US than ordinary vaginal sex by a long shot. Ill bet there has not been a single prosecuted case for any of them in the US for 200 years.

Heres some more good ones....https://www.rd.com/funny-stuff/dumbest-laws-america/

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2018 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

While technically you may be right, I have no idea. I also think anal and oral sex is also on the list. Id be willing to bet there is far more oral sex going on in the US than ordinary vaginal sex by a long shot. Ill bet there has not been a single prosecuted case for any of them in the US for 200 years.

Heres some more good ones....https://www.rd.com/funny-stuff/dumbest-laws-america/

You are either one of the luckiest men on the Earth, or are a brilliant idiot. Some of the idiotic shat that comes out of your mouth could only possibly work with pron hoes, young moronic sluts, or retards. Really, you type some stupid shat Roger.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-28-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exactly what part of any of what I said is untrue ? And talk about calling the kettle black...While I do agree with some of your postings, I also think some of them are moronic too...so I guess were even. Everyone can have an opinion right ?

Simple answer to original post...its no ones business except Daniels, and Mr and Mrs Trump. No one else should really give a crap if all of them screw different people 5 times a week. I dont, and no one else should, give a crap what anyone here or anywhere else does in their sex lives as long as its consensual and legal aged. In Trumps case, we dont even know if the accusations are true at all. I wouldnt be at all surprised to find the DNC or Clintons behind Daniels backing and support in their unending attempts to do anything to get Trump. If nothing else, its something else to detract from their own documented issues. You know theyre tearing off all the woodwork in a vain attempt to find ANYTHING they can use against Trump. They would make it a national case if they found out Trump got out of a parking ticket.

The only reasons she would return the 'payoff' and pursue this is being pushed from behind or making more money. It certainly is not for her to get her 'good name' back as a infamous prostitute.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-28-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pushed from behind...
Classic!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Pushed from behind...
Classic!

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was told today that more people watched the Roseanne Barr show than watched the "Stormy" special.

If that doesn't say something about how much Americans care then I don't know what does. No, I haven't checked the source.

Rams
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Was told today that more people watched the Roseanne Barr show than watched the "Stormy" special.

If that doesn't say something about how much Americans care then I don't know what does. No, I haven't checked the source.

Rams

Watched the what? Oh wait, people still watch TV?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very few of you will understand this tid bit of advice given to me a very long time ago by a wise man...

"Treat a queen like a queen, and a whore like a whore."
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Very few of you will understand this tid bit of advice given to me a very long time ago by a wise man...

My memory sucks but I think I remember a slightly different version. I just can't remember what it was.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

I didn't watch Roaseanne when it aired, but I did d/l the episodes and watch it yesterday. I won't be watching the Stormy Daniel's interview at all. Also Roseasnne was full of plugs for companies and political nonsense. It's exactly like the new Will and Grace. I doubt either go 2 seasons and with good reason.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... advice given to me a very long time ago by a wise man...

Tony, a long time ago you must have been a little tot. Have you gotten a hearing aid since then ?

You misheard him, and indeed he was a very wise fellow. Here is what he said.

"Teat a queen like a queen, and a whore like a whore."

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today it was shown that Daniels tried to sell her 'story' to numerous entertainment shows in October for $200k, had no takers and took the deal from Trumps lawyer. So it is all about the money. Now with all the attention, she wants to return that and try selling it again.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

The new Roseanne show is a curious thing.

It's Hollywood's leftist view of what Trump supporters are and what they think, and as usual, the left can't really quite grasp what they fundamentally don't understand.

The Roseanne show view can summed up as; "The only reason people voted for Trump was *economic*. They are poor, simple people in "fly-over" country, who otherwise would have obviously voted Democrat."

That's Hollywood's "conciliatory view" of the sole difference between Trump voters and the leftist coastal "elite".

It comes off like somebody trying to imitate a foreign accent and doing it badly.

It will be interesting to occasionally watch the show as long as it might last, if only because it will be a chance to see how shallow they really think Trump supporters and conservatives are.

As President George W. Bush was famous for saying, They seriously "mis-underestimated" the other side.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-29-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I try to avoid that part of town.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Today it was shown that Daniels tried to sell her 'story' to numerous entertainment shows in October for $200k, had no takers and took the deal from Trumps lawyer. So it is all about the money. Now with all the attention, she wants to return that and try selling it again.

I was reading a report that Stormy and her lawyer are willing to drop the whole suit, if they can reach a settlement. Meaning more money.

Yeah! She is wanting money, that's all.

Trump and her might have got it on, but it was consensual, she was the one that initiated it.

I think it may be hard for a man to see a (remember, this was 12 or so years ago) a blond big breastist pron star that just told you to drop your drawers and let's get it on and not move forward with that.

If you can walk away from that, you are a better man that me.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This may be her only chance to score a big payday before forced retirement. I understand exactly what is going on and so does everyone else.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many men are better than you by that defining statement.
I would walk away with no hesitation, or second thoughts.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are people bigger than her managing this scenario. Grain of salt.

Imagine that you are on a park bench. The air is clear, birds are flying over head, and the sun and sky are full. You are alone, and it is a wonderful day.

As you sit idly enjoying your day, a woman sits next to you. She seems nice, but there are numerous other park benches to rest a soul at. She moves slightly closer. A tinge of discomfort over comes you. She moves slightly closer. A strange but familiar smell snaps the senses. She moves slightly closer. What is happening? Why is she doing this? She moves slightly closer. Finally, after several minutes of this, you turn and say "hello". She smiles back and says, "potato." Nothing else. Just potato.

My story is nearly as interesting as hers. Don't waste you time on this. Or me for that matter.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
potato, or potatoe?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2018 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No "e". I never wrote it that way as a child.

I love my family. My kid was being a child the other day and needed to relax for a minute. I grabbed a potato out of the pantry jokingly and set it next to him. I asked him to be like his "friend the potato" and chill for a few. We laughed, and the potato got put back. Later that weekend, he was being a child again. I looked over at this 7 year old with that dad look and you could see the light bulb turn on in his head. He got up and turned to us and said, "I'll go get the potato".
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
I try to avoid that part of town.

Which part ?
Inquiring minds want to know.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Which part ?
Inquiring minds want to know.

The part with all the queens and whores.

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Many men are better than you by that defining statement.
I would walk away with no hesitation, or second thoughts.

I'm fine with you claiming that. Just lets me know that you are a person I don't need to deal with or trust. People who claim to be morally superior tend to be the darkest, evil and most untrustworthy people in the world.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stated about what my own choice in the situation would be.
You're the one that stated 'would be a better man than me'.

I don't care what others may do in the situation, truthfully, I would just as soon not hear about others escapades.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I would just as soon not hear about others escapades.

I used to be a big fan of ??? "Dear Penthouse".

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SO.....The truth always eventually comes out. It just takes time...

As it turns out the pron whore's attorney spent five years working at a political consulting firm run by Rahm Emanuel, the future Obama White House chief of staff and Chicago mayor.

He was also part of Joe Biden's Senate campaign and worked on more than 150 Democrat political campaigns in 42 states.

https://www.cbsnews.com/new...ormy-daniels-lawyer/

http://dcwhispers.com/smh-s...#RYQCxvhPCFtLLCJd.97

Nope...no obvious agenda there....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-04-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2018 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What we thought was a picture of the inside of a vault, was only Stormie's vagina.

Coffeve.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock