Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Zodiacal Light 2 bring eerie glow to evening sky this weekend. One for the stargazers (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Zodiacal Light 2 bring eerie glow to evening sky this weekend. One for the stargazers by rinselberg
Started on: 03-17-2018 02:52 PM
Replies: 93 (1431 views)
Last post by: randye on 04-02-2018 06:05 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2018 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My words did make it appear as if I thought that Ronald had no friends. I will surely get over it.

Thanks for not being an internet avatar Cliff.
IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Damn goats.
I was scrolling from the bottom up. I was getting excited till I saw clothes, .

She has not aged as well as some might hope.

edit: I just stumbled across this and a couple of the comments cracked me up: Tanya Tucker vs. Taylor Swift

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-30-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Thanks for not being an internet avatar Cliff.

I yam what I yam, I am Marvin the Martian.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I can show you some of my friends here, Mr Kania.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-30-2018).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2018 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AccuWeather's Brian Lada reports:

Why are hailstorms most common in spring?

While many associate spring with warmer weather and longer days, it also brings an uptick in severe weather with more hailstorms than any other time of the year.

Severe weather reaches its peak in the spring as cold air from the north frequently clashes with warm, humid air from the Gulf of Mexico, setting the stage for intense thunderstorms over parts of the central and southern United States.

These storms can spawn all modes of severe weather ranging from strong winds to destructive tornadoes, but the thunderstorms in spring can lead to large hail more often than any other time of the year.

"A handful of trouble." Photo credit: NOAA/NSSL, via AccuWeather(.com)

“The main reasons that hail occurs with the greatest frequency during the spring is that the jet stream and energy higher up in the atmosphere is still rather strong as compared to the summer months,” AccuWeather Storm Warning Meteorologist William Clark said.

. . .

For the remainder of this AccuWeather online exclusive from celebrated meteorologist and staff writer Brian Lada:
https://www.accuweather.com...n-in-spring/70004519
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2018 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fine...

Huh, trolling your own thread now?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AccuWeather's Brian Lada reports:
Why are hailstorms most common in spring?

AccuWeather Storm Warning Meteorologist William Clark said.

For the remainder of this AccuWeather online exclusive from celebrated meteorologist and staff writer Brian Lada:

Pushing buttons I see. I am glad you do not have the nuclear codes, .

Amazing. Celebrated meteorologist and staff writer Brian Lada depended on Meteorologist William Clark for his exclusive. How does that work ? I guess I know the answer to my own question. A weather man is the only job you can keep even if your wrong half the time. So ... if you have two agreeing, they still can be wrong half the time but it seems more authoritative. Ok.

Heck, maybe even I can become a meteorologist or even a Meteorologist with a capital M. I knew that information. In fact, I learned it way back in the day, in high school, even though I dropped out. I can even read a weather map and know how fast the wind might blow.

What Brian Lada does not understand is that hail comes from Global Warming. Yes, that's the ticket. As Spring gets here the region warms and dances with the cold.
What Brian Lada did not explain was ... why does the same phenomina not happen in the fall.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2018 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

OK, olejoedad. I'm out of here.

(snip)

🤔

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2018 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Bwahahahahaa! Holy shat, that is funny! You, keeping in line with forum rules! Bwahahahaha!

You break forum rules going after Randye more than once in the past several months. You have started threads as such.

Does the "counselor" ask you to "show me where the hurt is on this doll?"

You allude to one thread. You have created numerous threads about your disdain for how much you do not enjoy us. You mentioned your friends here. Several times as of late. Well, I have seen none of the sorts. So, I ask you and your friends, who are you? Who are these friends that you speak of? Look around this poker table, and tell me just who is your friend?

I am not seeking to attack you, only pointing out your hypocrisy. Your denial of truths. Your threads of ill content towards others here. That is all.

Says the member who in the past has made topics about other members specifically to bash them. Funny indeed.

There are many who ignore my messages without reading them. Others pass over them and may scan or read them without responding with commentary of their own. You're the only one that gets "triggered" to respond with a nasty, ugly verbal aggressiveness.

What's funny is he's not wrong. Randye you do it A LOT! Sometimes i think you secretly enjoy being triggered by Rinse's posts, since you can never seem to stay away from them.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 03-31-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2018 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Says the member who in the past has made topics about other members specifically to bash them. Funny indeed.

Says the member that ONLY post in regards to things that Tony Kania says? Dude, get off my nuts. Looking back through search sends chills up my spine. You really do ONLY post when I am involved and your pussy becomes irritated. Blah bitty blah, but that is what you do.

Anyhow...

Edit: I never denied your accusation. I do not need to . Search will let you know things. Unless you need me to hold your hand? I will, but you have to get off my nuts first. M, kay?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-31-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2018 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Pushing buttons I see.

Actually, Ronald is probably sitting alone in his apartment and having erotic fantasies about that Brian Lada kid.

Mentally ill people like Ronald often fixate like that and then obsess endlessly, just like he has done with his muslim fetish and then his shadeball obsession and then his Trump obsession and on and on...

Right now it's the weather kid. Tomorrow it might be sea otters, politicians or ping pong paddles. You just never know what his psychotic mind will lock onto next.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-31-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Please"
http://archive.org/download...od/MakeItAllGood.mp4

backup version
http://youtu.be/P1v0XTXNbj4?t=68

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-02-2018).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your week long sabbatical lasted less than 48 hours.

Where is your mental discipline?

Try harder!

You CAN do this!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Your week long sabbatical lasted less than 48 hours.

Where is your mental discipline?

Try harder!

You CAN do this!

No. He can't do it.

His mental discipline was holding hands with his mental stability as they both skipped merrily away long ago.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock