Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Best People. Record setting rate of staff departures and turnover in Trump World. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Best People. Record setting rate of staff departures and turnover in Trump World. by rinselberg
Started on: 02-25-2018 10:02 AM
Replies: 46 (1236 views)
Last post by: Hudini on 06-24-2020 08:48 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2018 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thirteen months after President Trump's first day in office, the Trump administration has been saying farewell to its staffers with the frenzied pace of a super-massive black hole flinging hydrogen atoms into the intergalactic void.

No one has been more loquacious in reporting this phenomenon than MSNBC news and opinion anchor Rachel Maddow.

Just two weeks ago, CNN's Editor at Large, Chris Cillizza, led off with this:

More than one in three Trump administration staffers have left the White House in its first year, a pace that far eclipses the rate of departures in the previous five White Houses, according to a study done by Kathryn Dunn Tenpas of the Brookings Institute.

The pace of resignations, firings and other assorted departures from the Trump White House is twice what it was in George W. Bush's first year as president and triple that of Barack Obama's first year in office.

And, it's not just any sorts of departures; a large number of Trump's senior-most staff have left in the first year alone.

"People are leaving the Trump White House in record numbers"
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02...ite-house/index.html

Almost a year to the day since Trump's inauguration, the Brooking Institution's Kathryn Dunn Tenpas offered her "take" in a banquet-sized offering, under the heading of "Why is Trump's staff turnover higher than the 5 most recent presidents?"
https://www.brookings.edu/r...t-recent-presidents/

RedState's Susan Wright is reporting on rumors that the White House National Security Advisor, H.R. McMaster, may be the next big fish to escape from the Trump aquarium.

"Another One Gone: Rumors Abound of Impending Departure of National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster"
https://www.redstate.com/sw...viser-h.r.-mcmaster/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-25-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2018 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump said he'd "drain the swamp"...

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2018 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just like sports tryouts, only the strong go on to success. The weak crumble and go home.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The propaganda intent here is obvious.

Paint a false picture of an administration in chaos.

Useful idiots like Ronald play along dutifully and gleefully.

Despite all of the nonsense from Ronald's favorite loquacious leftist lesbian, only one position on her dubious list is a Presidential Cabinet position.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/...tration/the-cabinet/

Notably, Obama went through no less that FOUR White House Chiefs of Staff in a period of 3 years from 2009 to 2012.

No President in history has gone through so many different Chiefs of Staff in his 1st term.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-26-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

How the Trump administration works: On the left side of the animation, the hiring pool from which new staffers are selected. They are drawn by gravity into the accretion disk surrounding the super-massive black hole. The staffers that are being replaced--the former staffers or ex-staffers--comprise the two quasar jets that emanate from the north and south magnetic poles of the super-luminous quasar, which is known as Donald J Trump*, in astronomical notation. These are the White House staffers that are being flung outwards, completely out of the galaxy and into the intergalactic void. The White House staffers in the accretion disk are being accelerated to almost the speed of light by the black hoie's enormous gravitational field.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ronald The ASSteroid:

Never mind the facts, just watch me spin!

Weeeee! I'm a accretion cretin disk!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-27-2018).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice graphic.
It is correct in one aspect, the orange blob is supplying the energy and material to the spinning disc of government.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Nice graphic.
It is correct in one aspect, the orange blob is supplying the energy and material to the spinning disc of government.

...and as usual, the government is sucking up that energy and material from somewhere else and producing nothing of value from it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Thirteen months after President Trump's first day in office, the Trump administration has been saying farewell to its staffers with the frenzied pace of a super-massive black hole flinging hydrogen atoms into the intergalactic void.

I have done told you once. You need better news intelligence.

Let me ask you a question rinselberg.

Are you happy in which way the country is going ?

Let me ask you another question.

If not, why not ?

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt he will answer you. He never answer my direct question, just went off with some more propaganda.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
I have done told you once. You need better news intelligence. Let me ask you a question rinselberg:

Are you happy in which way the country is going ?

Let me ask you another question:

If not, why not ?

I would actually like to work harder at crafting a Reply, but this isn't an opportune time for that. I'll do what I think I can "afford"...

This is from the Brooking Institution's Kathryn Dunn Tenpas, which I credited at the top of this page:

To be sure, [President Trump] and his team have rightly claimed credit for their appointment of [a judge that was popular with conservatives--Neil Gorsuch] to the Supreme Court--even if it [also] caused contention over the prior Senate’s treatment of Obama nominee Merrick Garland--and the late December legislative victory on tax reform...Those were important achievements by any measure, but the overwhelming impression of this first year was one of constant tumult.

I think that's a realistic appraisal of how things stand, after the President's first full year and a month in office.

Just looking at this as if I were a Trump supporter, or as if I agreed with what I can credit him with in the category of "ideas"--hypotheticals, obviously, because I'm not and I don't--he doesn't give me confidence that the Trump presidency ends well, even for Donald Trump.

I think of him as a driver on the freeway who is disregarding speed limits and weaving back and forth across the lanes in a reckless manner. So far, he does not seem to have crashed, but he's only just beyond the end of his first full year in office. I wouldn't want to be seated next to him in the passenger seat, or in any of the other vehicles that are in his vicinity.

People who like him have made a great deal of his 2016 election victory, and how he outperformed the many "legacy" or mainstream media pollster's predictions of victory for Hillary Clinton.

I "get" that, but according to what I believe are accurate reports, his margin of victory was less than 80,000 popular votes that fell the right way for him in three key states; to wit:

"The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan"
John McCormack for the Weekly Standard; November 10, 2016.
http://www.weeklystandard.c...ated/article/2005323

That's all I can "afford" right now, as far as a Reply.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-27-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For a penny pincher, you use a whole lot of pennies when you respond.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 02-27-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg, replying to cliffw:
To be sure, [President Trump] and his team have rightly claimed credit for their appointment of [a judge that was popular with conservatives--Neil Gorsuch] to the Supreme Court--even if it [also] caused contention over the prior Senate’s treatment of Obama nominee Merrick Garland--and the late December legislative victory on tax reform...Those were important achievements by any measure, but the overwhelming impression of this first year was one of constant tumult.

You never answered my my questions.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one has been more loquacious in reporting this phenomenon than MSNBC news and opinion anchor Rachel Maddow.

Just two weeks ago, CNN's Editor at Large, Chris Cillizza, led off with this:

"People are leaving the Trump White House in record numbers"
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02...ite-house/index.html

Almost a year to the day since Trump's inauguration, the Brooking Institution's Kathryn Dunn Tenpas offered her "take" in a banquet-sized offering, under the heading of "Why is Trump's staff turnover higher than the 5 most recent presidents?"
https://www.brookings.edu/r...t-recent-presidents/

RedState's Susan Wright is reporting on rumors that the White House National Security Advisor, H.R. McMaster, may be the next big fish to escape from the Trump aquarium.

"Another One Gone: Rumors Abound of Impending Departure of National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster"
https://www.redstate.com/sw...viser-h.r.-mcmaster/

Sometimes Rinse, I wonder if either you actually believe the stuff you post, or if you WANT to believe it?

For one... the majority of those people listed there (on her TV show) were FIRED by the President and John Kelly. That's what presidents do when they take over. There are many more to come because Trump still has people who are yet un-appointed.

Why do you even post this stuff? It's not like any of us here are offended, but you're grossly misrepresenting this information. You're literally trying to paint a picture of an administration in chaos, when it couldn't be further from the truth.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Sometimes Rinse, I wonder if either you actually believe the stuff you post, or if you WANT to believe it?

You're literally trying to paint a picture of an administration in chaos, when it couldn't be further from the truth.

He absolutely does believe it.

If he just "wanted to" he would at least question it occasionally, but he doesn't.

He laps it up and regurgitates it back on this forum with obvious regularity.

Ronald is a FOLLOWER, not a leader and manifestly not an "intellectual".

His "cut & paste" history on this forum clearly shows that he doesn't engage in original, critical thought.

He just perpetually pukes propaganda and nonsense.

As I said:

Originally posted by randye:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-28-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will Donald Trump still be President at the end of 2018?

Here's the proposition: Will Donald Trump, at the end of business on the last day of 2018, still be wheeling and dealing on the national and international stage from the Oval Office, or from his more personal digs at Mar-a-Lago or some other favored venue? Or will he himself have become another former Trump administration staffer, ejected from the Trump Galaxy by the black hole-powered magnetic field at its center, and propelled onto a trajectory across the intergalactic void at a speed approaching the speed of light?

PredictIt is a place to lay down a bet. Or make an investment, for those who would prefer a more refined phraseology for it.
https://www.predictit.org/C...t-year-end-2018#data

Not me. I do not trade directly in individual or stand-alone stocks or equities. "A man's got to know his limitations..."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-28-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no problem at all replacing any person who cant or wont do his job. I dont care if the whole staff changes monthly. leaving incompetent or those taking bribes in place definitely is not the right way to go.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will Donald Trump still be President at the end of 2018?

Here's the proposition: Will Donald Trump, at the end of business on the last day of 2018, still be wheeling and dealing on the national and international stage from the Oval Office, or from his more personal digs at Mar-a-Lago or some other favored venue? Or will he himself have become another former Trump administration staffer, ejected from the Trump Galaxy by the black hole-powered magnetic field at its center, and propelled onto a trajectory across the intergalactic void at a speed approaching the speed of light?

PredictIt is a place to lay down a bet. Or make an investment, for those who would prefer a more refined phraseology for it.
https://www.predictit.org/C...t-year-end-2018#data

Not me. I do not trade directly in individual or stand-alone stocks or equities. "A man's got to know his limitations..."

Honestly Rinse... there's no one anywhere, with any credibility believes Trump is involved in anything. I'm including Mueller in this.

If you honestly think Trump is going to be removed from office... you're really, really being delusional.

Let's say even for a second that he did somehow meet with Putin directly and say... "I'm going to bring down America."

First... they'd need to vote to impeach him. Once they've impeached him, then they'd need to vote on a possible sentence. Likely, they'd need to vote again to actually remove him if that was something they decided, and he still could appeal and it would go to the Supreme Court... and then the Supreme Court would need to decide. You're nuts if you actually think anything like this is actually going to happen. I'm being serious here...
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"A man's got to know his limitations..."

It has become painfully obvious that there is no limit to your cut & paste bullsh*t and no limit to your raging case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Why not cut & paste this "gem" from your new favorite propaganda source? :

https://www.aol.com/article...than-trump/21371718/

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clinton isnt fit to be president of the PTA...and never was.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly Rinse...

You're nuts...

You did notice that Ronald's mentally ill obsession with any and all things "muslim" stopped right after the election and his psychosis has now shifted to 24/7/365 Trump Derangement Syndrome?

These are exactly the kind of psychiatric symptoms that law enforcement authorities need to be notified about.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope Hicks

Hope "I tell only white lies" Hicks, Trump White House communications director #3 is moving at 93 percent of the speed of light on her way towards the intergalactic void, where she will be joining the record-setting number of staff departures that is being established by the Trump administration. Careful there, Hope. Don't pass too close to that neutron star. They're nasty.

number_of_former_Trump_administration_staffers = number_of_former_Trump_administration_staffers + 1 ;

Or, to put it more succinctly,

number_of_former_Trump_administration_staffers++ ;

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-01-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The FIVE different White House communications directors under Obama:

Ellen Moran

Anita Dunn

Dan Pfeiffer

Jennifer Palmieri

Jen Psaki

The support staff come and go in any government administration and private business.

President Trump STILL has only ONE change of a Presidential Cabinet member.

20 of Obama's Presidential Cabinet members resigned during his terms in office.

https://www.quora.com/How-m...o-earlier-presidents

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-01-2018).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope Hicks

Hope "I tell only white lies" Hicks, Trump White House communications director #3 has already reached 93 percent of the speed of light, on her way towards the intergalactic void, where she will be joining the record-setting number of staff departures that is being established by the Trump administration. Careful there, Hope. Don't pass too close to that neutron star. They're nasty.

number_of_former_Trump_administration_staffers = number_of_former_Trump_administration_staffers + 1 ;

I was reared on a farm/ranch in KS, your posts remind me of an experience I used to have daily. I (as remember) used to scrape or shovel the concrete hog pen production floors on a daily basis. We had three of those production/fattening pens. What I'm reminded of is the stench. The hogs had no idea or cared but, I and the neighbors (about a half mile away) always had that stench in the air. Wasn't the most pleseant aroma.
Not sure why but, that's what most of your posts remind me of. Mostly full of foul smelling crap.

Not posted with any parttular intended intent, just noticed that most seem to be intended to raise a stink and nothing else. YMMV.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-28-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly Rinse... there's no one anywhere, with any credibility believes Trump is involved in anything. I'm including Mueller in this.

If you honestly think Trump is going to be removed from office... you're really, really being delusional.

Let's say even for a second that he did somehow meet with Putin directly and say... "I'm going to bring down America."

First... they'd need to vote to impeach him. Once they've impeached him, then they'd need to vote on a possible sentence. Likely, they'd need to vote again to actually remove him if that was something they decided, and he still could appeal and it would go to the Supreme Court... and then the Supreme Court would need to decide. You're nuts if you actually think anything like this is actually going to happen. I'm being serious here...

Well, it's not like these points that are being made, by "82", are information that I am not already filled in on.

I don't think it is very likely that the President will be hit by the House with charges of impeachment.

But it could happen. It seems more conceivable, on this particular day, #405 I think, of the Trump presidency, than it was on any day during the presidencies of Obama and George W Bush. Nothing brings on impeachments like a Special Counsel, or a Special Prosecutor, or whatever other titles have been used for it, over the years, since President Clinton and before that, President Nixon.

I do not expect the Special Counsel's investigation to wind down or conclude without any further embarrassment for the President, but I think the odds are small that the President will see charges of impeachment.

That is a step back from what I said before--in another thread--where I said that I would not be surprised if the Special Counsel referred the President to Congress as an unindicted co-conspirator in a conspiracy to obstruct justice, and even a conspiracy against the United States.

I guess I would be surprised. Not shocked. Just surprised. The "odds", as I perceive them, tend to fluctuate, depending on the news reports that I have consumed during the preceding hours of the day.

As to the remarks (immediately before) from blackrams, he is clearly confusing my messages with someone else's. That can happen when messages from different posters are interlaced, as they usually are, within the same thread. The olfactory sense is not perfectly directional.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-01-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope Hicks

Hope "I tell only white lies" Hicks, Trump White House communications director #3 has already reached 93 percent of the speed of light, on her way towards the intergalactic void, where she will be joining the record-setting number of staff departures that is being established by the Trump administration. Careful there, Hope. Don't pass too close to that neutron star. They're nasty.

code:

10 for d=1 to 2922
20 print “Day#”,d
30 gosub 100
40 next d
100 find new_antitrump_article
110 create rambling_diatrib
120 return
run

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-01-2018).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As to the remarks (immediately before) from blackrams, he is clearly confusing my messages with someone else's. That can happen when messages from different posters are interlaced, as they usually are, within the same thread. The olfactory sense is not perfectly directional.

As previously stated, those pigs who were producing the stench didn't care or seem to notice but just about everyone else in the community had to hold their noses. I'll withdraw from this thread and attempt to avoid further threads that contain such aromas.
Draw whatever conclusions you wish from that.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2018 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#ReleaseTheOptiboardMemo

OK, I just wanted to "bump" this one. I would like to think that Todd or 82-T/A [At Work] had enough time off from work (ha-ha) to see where I replied specifically to him. That is exactly three messages back or before this one.

I am always kind of reluctant to send someone a PM that says "hope you read my Reply." I've done it, from time to time. I don't know. Somehow it feel a little bit like "cheating."
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2018 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Economic advisor Gary Cohn, on a trajectory that is taking him out of the galaxy and into the inter-galactic void at approximately 74 percent of the speed of light. Cohn announced his impending departure from the Trump administration yesterday (March 6, 2018) amidst a flurry of controversy over the plan to impose new tariffs on steel and aluminum imports. The comet-like tail of gas molecules trailing behind are a mixture of aromatic carbon compounds from Cohn's aftershave lotion and hair dressing (although very bald, he has vestiges of scalp hair on either side) and solvents that were used in the dry cleaning of his extensive wardrobe of carefully tailored business suits.

This image was captured by the NASA Hubble Space Telescope, Wide Field Camera 3.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-07-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2018 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has it ever occurred to you that the only controversy is that the media conjures up to sway public opinion and increase their ratings?

Nah, didn't think so......
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2018 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gladys rinselkravitz:

Standing outside reality. Nose pressed against the window.

Always getting it wrong.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-07-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Updating an "Oldies But Goodies" playlist.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahh the TDS returns. How's the troll business?
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Despite all of the nonsense from Ronald's favorite loquacious leftist lesbian, only one position on her dubious list is a Presidential Cabinet position.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/...tration/the-cabinet/

Notably, Obama went through no less that FOUR White House Chiefs of Staff in a period of 3 years from 2009 to 2012.

No President in history has gone through so many different Chiefs of Staff in his 1st term.

Uhh, Obama had 4 chiefs of staff in his first term; 5 through both terms.

Trump is also on his fourth chief of staff.

I find it hilarious that Trumpers -constantly- have to bring up Obama when defending Trump.

The sort of attrition in the WH is emextremely high.

https://www.brookings.edu/r...rump-administration/

When turnover is that high, it's an issue with mgmt.

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 06-19-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is your opinion. You don't like Trump so you will find whatever you can to hate on Trump.

I like how you call people Trumpers. Like it's a bad thing to support the President. I don't know of anyone who thinks his poop don't stink. I do know many many people who like the policies and direction he has chosen. If he was a smooth talking Harvard-trained lawyer I wonder if you would feel just the same?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

I find it hilarious that Trumpers -constantly- have to bring up Obama when defending Trump.

The sort of attrition in the WH is emextremely high.

https://www.brookings.edu/r...rump-administration/

When turnover is that high, it's an issue with mgmt.

It's properly called a comparison.

Which President do you suppose we should all use as the benchmark for comparisons?

Maybe Millard Fillmore is your guy?

You spent the first part of your comment suggesting that the number of chiefs of staff between Obama and Trump are essentially equal, THEN you say "When turnover is that high, it's an issue with mgmt."

The notion that any administration has / had the least "turnover" or reduction in staff throughout all federal agencies is simply an indictment that:

1. They were engaged in expanding an already monstrously big, expensive and intrusive federal bureaucracy on the American people.

and

2. They were engaged in filling "the swamp" to make it a problem for a successor as Obama did, who spent 8 long years packing every possible federal agency with as many future, unelected, "resistors" as he could, and in the event that Hillary won, as they expected, it would have simply been seen by them as "a good start" to eventually creating a Federal bureaucracy loaded from top to bottom with nothing but union protected Leftists.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-19-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Through the entire Obama administration, Fox News called out all the resignations, and Democrats -constantly- brought up examples under George Bush.

This is just normal discussion points.

Personally, I'm totally OK with Trump firing whoever he needs to. The way I see it is... he wants someone who is going to do anything and everything they can to support his decisions. If they cannot or will not do what they are being asked (so long as it isn't illegal), then they need to be fired and have someone else brought in.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"montage"

category: CGI

This item is not subject to reserve.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-19-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by a California Mental Patient:

"montage"

How about a "montage" of all of your psychiatric diagnoses and treatments....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-19-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2020 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

>Insults<

"All the best people."
No, no, I mean here.

Just look at that brain go...
Moron.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: