Started on: 12-29-2017 06:47 AM
Replies: 5 (160 views)
Last post by: bonaduce on 01-03-2018 11:07 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2017 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, looks like fun but, there ain't no way I'm going out there. Found out that I'm allergic to those four letter words.

SNOW and COLD are both four letter words ya know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYwfWjMZwhA

But, it does look like a lot of fun.

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2017 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow! Old steel runner steerable sleds. I didn't think they made them anymore due to safety reasons.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2017 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THATS been a long time.

We used to take those down a few local ski hills (I grew up on the Niagara Escarpment, so there was plenty of hills to ride)

Those were some epic fast rides.....and crashes DAMN, how did I end up stuck in a 50-year-old broken down body ? Wouldnt have anything to do with the 40 years of abuse I threw at it, would it ? Nawwwww, not that.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2017 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested to know distance max/average speed of that. I'd only do it once if I had to climb up it though.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that's the way to slide
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
used to do that on the logging trails behind my parents house in the adirondack's, always fun watching for the skidder tire ruts you could get massive air if you hit them just right, hit them wrong and you just might become best buddies with the tree's

dan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock