Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Common sense against liberal/progressive logic (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Common sense against liberal/progressive logic by E.Furgal
Started on: 12-15-2017 06:17 AM
Replies: 95 (1365 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 02-17-2018 06:45 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last one for the day, maybe

IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I would like to see proof that keel and efurgal are the one and same.

Otherwise, I see no difference between what's going on here, and in the media, where an accusation has usurped the basic premise of American law, innocent until proven guilty.

And this is what happens when a shatty member keeps being shatty. The issue is not jmbishop. Like him, I am tired of this.

@ E.Furgal... This is how you spend your day? You have deep issues. You should take those meds that you said the Dr.s tell you to take.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
And this is what happens when a shatty member keeps being shatty. The issue is not jmbishop. Like him, I am tired of this.

@ E.Furgal... This is how you spend your day? You have deep issues. You should take those meds that you said the Dr.s tell you to take.

I
You miss the point.
This is an internet forum; not much different than a elementary school playground.
Where is the proof of the dual accounts, I have not seen it posted here on the forum.
So the guy irritates, doubles down, whatever.
Do we not all have the same privilege of posting our thoughts here, or is the criteria based on your beliefs?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

No tONY, I work odd hours can't make noise and wake the neighbors early in the am..
or the wife on her day off, it's called being respectful.. to others..
try it sometime..
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I
You miss the point.
This is an internet forum; not much different than a elementary school playground.
Where is the proof of the dual accounts, I have not seen it posted here on the forum.
So the guy irritates, doubles down, whatever.
Do we not all have the same privilege of posting our thoughts here, or is the criteria based on your beliefs?

I missed no points here.
If a kid at recess keeps taking the ball, then something gets done about that.
You have no proof, so I am not to say otherwise? I will go my route until proven other than here.
Again, the problem is another, not me. Rate me accordingly though. You have not read all.
Do I not have the same privileges, or are you here to place your beliefs upon others?

Listen, not here to get at you. But, you asked, and I answered. Take it for what it is worth, but you know that I do wish the best for all. I have my reasons, and I am comfortable with being questioned. Unlike other members here posting, I will try and not purposely bypass questions to avoid conviction.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-15-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

No tONY, I work odd hours can't make noise and wake the neighbors early in the am..
try it sometime..

You are out of your mind.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, I don't rate people based on beliefs, as everyone is entitled to their own mind.
I rate people primarily on presentation and civility.
Bullying, in person, or on a forum, is rude. Many members on this forum are guilty of rudeness, name-calling, bullying and etc. They are the way they are, nothing I can do to change that, nor is it my place to do that.
Rather than argue with idiots, I prefer to let them drown in the silence of being ignored.

jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony, I don't rate people based on beliefs, as everyone is entitled to their own mind.
I rate people primarily on presentation and civility.
Bullying, in person, or on a forum, is rude. Many members on this forum are guilty of rudeness, name-calling, bullying and etc. They are the way they are, nothing I can do to change that, nor is it my place to do that.
Rather than argue with idiots, I prefer to let them drown in the silence of being ignored.

I encourage you to pay attention and reed posts from Keel and E.furgal, especially in threads where furgal has used both to harass people, a thread about "technology adoption curve" comes to mind but it's just one of many. Pay attention to how they write and a specific phrase he likes to use that really stand out. Then look at the recent suspicious threads, one started by myself about brick and mortar stores, the other about California millage tax.

I do encourage you to draw your own conclusions obviously, if your not sure you shouldn't rate him based on my word, or the other people who've come to the same conclusion. If cliff was to say "the two accounts post from two different IPs", I wouldn't believe it with what I've observed but I'd stop posting it.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-15-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, Chelsea should go to Iran or N. Korea.

Im pretty forgiving in this forum. I didnt even give threedog a negative till yesterday.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

If cliff was to say "the two accounts post from two different IPs", I wouldn't believe it with what I've observed but I'd stop posting it.

It's simple enough to post simultaneously from two different IP addresses. All one needs is two different connections. For example, if he were to turn off wireless on his phone, it would be given an IP in a range that belongs to his phone provider. In addition, there are reasons that some might have a separate connection provided by work.

There are other possibilities which require only one local connection, but involve less common network configurations.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It's simple enough to post simultaneously from two different IP addresses. All one needs is two different connections. For example, if he were to turn off wireless on his phone, it would be given an IP in a range that belongs to his phone provider. In addition, there are reasons that some might have a separate connection provided by work.

There are other possibilities which require only one local connection, but involve less common network configurations.

In English please, not a computer geek.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And don't forget about VPNs, but that's why I'd let up, checking the IP wouldn't necessarily prove he's not using a fake account to harass members, I'd still have no doubts. Cliff can only do what he can with the evidence he has, if the IPs are different and he doesn't have solid enough evidence, he can only do so much and be fair even if he was as convinced as we are.

The constant harassment from Keel/E.Furgal however is unacceptable and I would much rather see cliff do something in response to that versus of waiting for the ratings bar to do its job.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Oops

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And don't forget about VPNs,

When I worked for a J.B.Hunt, I had to bring my laptop home and connect to their VPN.

but that's why I'd let up, checking the IP wouldn't necessarily prove he's not using a fake account to harass members, I'd still have no doubts. Cliff can only do what he can with the evidence he has, if the IPs are different and he doesn't have solid enough evidence, he can only do so much and be fair even if he was as convinced as we are.

Agreed

The constant harassment from Keel/E.Furgal however is unacceptable and I would much rather see cliff do something in response to that versus of waiting for the ratings bar to do its job.

Yeah, it seems obvious, based on this tread alone, that E.Fungal is trying to bring this forum to a grinding halt.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, it seems obvious, based on this tread alone, that E.Fungal is trying to bring this forum to a grinding halt.

Not on my watch -

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 12-15-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

You know, that's not at all how I pictured Massachusetts.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know, that's not at all how I pictured Massachusetts.

How about now?

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

try it sometime..

Leaving aside the question of multiple fake accounts for the moment, I'm curious about that statement.

You have claimed many times that you are supposedly going to die soon due to some unnamed illness.

Now you're talking about working odd hours and waking the neighbors in the early am.

That sure seems like a rigorous labor schedule for a terminally ill person facing imminent death.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-15-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Leaving aside the question of multiple fake accounts for the moment, I'm curious about that statement.

You have claimed many times that you are supposedly going to die soon due to some unnamed illness.

Now you're talking about working odd hours and waking the neighbors in the early am.

That sure seems like a rigorous labor schedule for a terminally ill person facing imminent death.

Maybe he's not dying.

Maybe it's just a "monthly" thing.

Some people get cranky and some find it hard to concentrate.

In this case it might be both, sorta like this -

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please remove that from the forum, that's most definitely not advertiser friendly.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not on my watch -

Oh look one of those that claim this is a family rated site and blast others then post this..
and no a one says a darn thing, again with the selective enforcement

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 12-16-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe he's not dying.

Maybe it's just a "monthly" thing.

Some people get cranky and some find it hard to concentrate.

In this case it might be both, sorta like this -

Again another sample of the family rated forum photo/text from one of the biggest to cry wolf about others..selective enforcement at it's finest

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh look one of those that claim this is a family rated sight and blast others then post this..

Palm trees aren't family friendly?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Palm trees aren't family friendly?

Not with those words attached to the photo. but you knew that, troll. stocker, sick sick sick person
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh look one of those that claim this is a family rated sight and blast others then post this..

I live in Florida.

I see this sort of thing every year.

It looks like palm trees with lights on them.

What do you see?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13836 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Again another sample of the family rated forum photo/text from one of the biggest to cry wolf about others..selective enforcement at it's finest

Nope.

Unless YOU are aroused by it, there is nothing sexual or prurient about that photo.

Anyone who has children or even Grandchildren can easily identify with that image and see the innocent humor.

Since you apparently don't see that, the question is then obvious: Are you sexually aroused by that photo?

What is it that YOU see that the rest of us don't?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-16-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13836 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Maybe he's not dying.

I'm not sure yet.

I might have seen reference in a gastroenterology journal of deaths caused by people drowning in their own bullsh*t.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I live in Florida.

I see this sort of thing every year.

It looks like palm trees with lights on them.

What do you see?

same thing, but what is the wording asking you to try to find??
context it means everything.. iirc you've preached that, or is that only when it's good for your posting meanings.?

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Nope.

Unless YOU are a pedophile there is nothing sexual or prurient about that photo.

Anyone who has children or even Grandchildren can easily identify with that image and see the innocent humor.

Since you apparently don't see that, the question is then obvious: Are you a pedophile?

odd (but not surprising)you target me when someone else pointed it out first..

[originally posted by jmbishop]

Please remove that from the forum, that's most definitely not advertiser friendly.[/end quote]
and to answer your question no..
odd you ask that but don't question why a photo like that is on his computer or what he was searching for when he found it..
again odd but not surprising
just used 2 members that blast others for posting a nsfw links yet did this, and one commented it wasn't family friendly so I ran with it.. gotta catch the hypocrites when you can..

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

I'm not sure yet.

I might have seen reference in a gastroenterology journal of deaths caused by people drowning in their own bullsh*t.

Well my gastro track is closing up 10mm now and lung tract is 8mm, and they don't know why.
Odd I got a pm from another member asking what was wrong then you post this.. guess I know what your other account is now..
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

guess I know what your other account is now..

Let's hear it.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Odd I got a pm from another member asking what was wrong then you post this.. guess I know what your other account is now..

YES, you sure caught me red handed.

PLEASE report me to Cliff Pennock RIGHT NOW.

DO IT.....don't wait, just DO IT... NOW!

Let us all know how that works out, ok?

By the way I'm a biomedical engineer by profession, so please tell me just WTF is a "lung tract"?

My own guess would be that you're actually suffering from chronic cranial-rectal impaction.

The unfortunate prognosis is that you will ultimately succumb to blunt force trauma of the door hitting you in the ass on the way out.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-16-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's hear it.

No, as I said I guess, and I could be wrong, and if that member was asking because he just wondered, or might care enough to send prayers, I'm not going to post that screen name to have you and others jump on his case..
It just seems mighty odd that after replying to that p.m. he posted that that..
If the member that pm me wants to post he did , he can.. It was a pm for a reason..
And before you try it wasn't Keel so keep walking. stocker

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

YES, you sure caught me red handed.

PLEASE report me to Cliff Pennock RIGHT NOW.

DO IT.....don't wait, just DO IT... NOW!

Let us all know how that works out, ok?

By the way I'm a biomedical engineer by profession, so please tell me just WTF is a "lung tract"?

My own guess would be that you're actually suffering from chronic cranial-rectal impaction.

The unfortunate prognosis is that you will ultimately succumb to blunt force trauma of the door hitting you in the ass on the way out.

Sorry I didn't use medical terms as I'm not a doctor.. will air way work for you?

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, as I said I guess, and I could be wrong, and if that member was asking because he just wondered, or might care enough to send prayers, I'm not going to post that screen name to have you and others jump on his case..
It just seems mighty odd that after replying to that p.m. he posted that tart..

LOL, nobody would jump on his case because we wouldn't believe you. You're a multiple account troll and no amount of victimhood posts will fool those of us that know.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-16-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, nobody would jump on his case because we wouldn't believe you. You're a multiple account troll and no amount of victimhood posts will fool those of us that know.

nice try but it won't work..
only stocker/troll is you a few other and all have posted proof, That they are.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nice try but it won't work..
only stocker/troll is you a few other and all have posted proof, That they are.

That's an interesting perspective (and super annoying typo) from someone caught posting with multiple profiles to harass forum members.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-16-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

That's an interesting perspective (and super annoying typo) from someone caught posting with multiple profiles to harass forum members.

Caught, really, look more fake news.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is getting pathetic again. Tell us more about how you planned to explain how Keel is going to get your car when you mysteriously expire at the same time your rating bar kicks you off the forum.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock