Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Depleted Uranium One Scandal. FOX News anchor Shepard Smith breaks it down.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Depleted Uranium One Scandal. FOX News anchor Shepard Smith breaks it down. by rinselberg
Started on: 11-15-2017 09:01 AM
Replies: 10 (317 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 11-16-2017 02:49 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will get to Shepard Smith in a moment, but first up (unless you skip ahead), the Fig'ster himself... former FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence, Frank Figliuzzi. MSNBC's Chris Hayes has the emcee duties. YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/wat...ture=youtu.be&t=1097

"Fox News’ Shep Smith Methodically Debunks Uranium One Conspiracy Theories"
Media Watch; November 14, 2017.

YouTube video segment is 6+ minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnsAZzsdI1U

Print hounds and the textually oriented (do you text?) may prefer this online writeup by Brandon Carter, for The Hill.
hehill.com/homenews/media/360371-fox-news-shepard-smith-hits-trump-for-inaccurate-claims-on-uranium-one-deal

So, TWO assertions that Shepard Smith leaves open. He does not claim substantiation for either of these assertions.

ONE
The former U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, did not represent the U.S. State Department during the proceedings that approved the transaction that is at the heart of the Uranium One non-scandal: the acquisition of a 20 percent financial interest in Uranium One by Rosatom, the Russian state-owned atomic energy corporation. The U.S. State Department was represented by Jose W. Fernando, who was the Assistant U.S. Secretary of State. Mr Fernandez said that Ms Clinton did not involve herself in any way during these proceedings.

TWO
Shepard Smith talks about Frank Giustra. He says the same as what has already been reported by CBC Radio-Canada as recently as October 24:

Frank Giustra, the Vancouver-based mining executive who donated $31 million to Clinton Foundation initiatives around the world and pledged millions more, said in a statement at the time "there is not one shred of evidence" that any of the events were connected. Giustra pointed to the fact he sold his stake in Uranium One three years before the Russia deal, and about 18 months before [Hillary] Clinton became [U.S. Secretary of State.]
http://www.cbc.ca/news/worl...ussia-deal-1.4369171

Going back to the Fig'ster (Frank Figliuzzi, speaking to MSNBC's Chris Hayes) leaves me with the strong impression that the FBI had already verified both of these assertions as far back as 2015, when (according to Mr Figliuzzi) the FBI investigated some of the issues that were being talked about (and written about), in connection with the Clinton Foundation.

I'm sure that if anyone is actually reading here, they already have no doubt that I could continue in this same way. I will not so continue. I will offer a prediction worthy of the great Carnac himself: There isn't going to be a Special Counsel investigation to reexamine anything having to do with the Uranium One Corporation.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-15-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I will not so continue.

You shoulda led with that and saved us all a lot of time.

davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
News? What news sources have any credibility? I give up on who actually has any truth to what the hell there reporting, including Shepard (dog) Smith. Wish you luck on finding the real truth if there is such a thing anymore.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is great news!

David Shepard Smith Jr, the expert in......well actually nothing, except for dropping out of the University of Mississippi journalism school.

But what the hell, if "Shep" Smith and Shadeball proclaim there's nothing to it then we can all rest easy now.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-15-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shepard Smith
Shadeball
Frank Figliuzzi

That's just two down, out of three.

I wouldn't be too doctrinaire about the implications of Shepard Smith having been a dropout from the University of Mississippi's School of Journalism.

I just read that Mercury Seven astronaut Scott Carpenter (1925-2013) flunked out of the University of Colorado. Twice. Before he became an astronaut.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shepard Smith
Shadeball
Frank Figliuzzi

That's just two down, out of three.

I wouldn't be too doctrinaire about the implications of Shepard Smith having been a dropout from the University of Mississippi's School of Journalism.

I just read that Mercury Seven astronaut Scott Carpenter (1925-2013) flunked out of the University of Colorado. Twice. Before he became an astronaut.

You are most definitely an Ass-tronaut Ronald.

On an almost daily basis you offer this forum another "discovery" from Ur-anus.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am a much easier target for your ridicule, than is Frank Figliuzzi.

Since you just displayed some clever word play with ASS-tronaut and Ur-ANUS, I won't mark that reaction-style message of yours all the way down to the category of Mindless Vulgarity.

Unusual.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2017 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take three uraniums please.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am a much easier target for your ridicule, than is Frank Figliuzzi.

You mean the guy that was seven levels down in the FBI org chart for seventeen months, more than SEVEN YEARS ago.

That's your authoritative source now?

Shepard Smith
Shadeball
Frank Figliuzzi

It really doesn't take any effort to ridicule you Ronald. You do most of the work yourself.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-15-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe he "punched above his weight."

If your org-chart hacking is accurate (I am not disputing it), there were 16 levels of FBI above Frank Fitzliuggi that weren't experiencing acute heartburn about the Uranium One saga at that time. Or so it would seem.

I think it is altogether likely that the Mueller investigation will be widely regarded as a major news story, long after this latest attempt to resuscitate the Uranium One "scandal" has flatlined.

I'll probably still be "here" though, to dine on crow, should my Carnac-style predictions prove to have been mistaken.

rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2017 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Direct involvement of the Clintons may not be provable, but the resulting 'donations' to their foundation / aka, their bank account...is. They are great at buying off or eliminating anyone that rocks THEIR boat.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock