Seperation by Tstang429
Started on: 11-06-2017 01:21 PM
Replies: 41 (1088 views)
Last post by: Tstang429 on 12-03-2017 01:45 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 2 cents. I'll just share them.
Many cannot honestly give good advice, since their experiences are tainted by personal situations and people who they have dealt with. Since everyone is different and most people here don't even know you in real life, let alone her. I surely wouldn't take advice telling you to pull away, shut down, get ready for divorce, stop communicating, or be selfish.
A reason to do such things to simply shield ones self from pain isn't a good reason in my opinion.
You mentioned she has depression, that changes everything. People with depression aren't truly themselves when in it.
IP: Logged
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well she's still buried in her computer to hide from the world. She has opened up and left her chat logs open more. She has started talking some. Its going to be a long road but she is making it clear that ending the marriage is the last thing on her mind. She is moving in a few days. Her family has abandoned her so bad my family and friends are moving her out while I am at work. We are talking more, my therapy is helping me get my anger under control. I am also finding my faith again and picked up a second job to cover things and giver her space. She wants us to keep talking daily about anything but the relationship and wants a once a week talk about where we are going.
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock