Started on: 10-31-2017 03:32 PM
Replies: 47 (719 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 11-02-2017 08:56 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some idiot in a truck mowed down a bunch of people and then started shooting. Police shot him, he’s in custody, 6 dead so far...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...ntown-Manhattan.html

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 10-31-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6 o clock news, report he was using a full auto vehicle..
------------------
No news ,
Is good news,
With Garry Ganue

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 10-31-2017).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will wait before speculating on motive and ethnicity.
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ban cars more people die from cars then guns . was it a black assault car they are just pure evil
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My thoughts and prayers go outfor the victims and our country.

It is sad that this has become a common theme. Even sadder how soon people jump in with jokes and hate.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

It is sad that this has become a common theme. Even sadder how soon people jump in with jokes and hate.

It just shows the way human cope with this stuff, I guess.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2017 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ethnicity confirmed.

"A suspect was apprehended at the scene. Multiple law enforcement officials told ABC News that the suspect in custody was identified as 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov of Tampa, Florida.

The suspect is reported to have screamed "Allahu Akbar" after the crash, and that is a key reason authorities are looking at terrorism as a possible motive, sources said."

"Part and parcel".

Soon we will not be able to rent a vehicle without a secure background check. Folks that do no harm will now be subject to undue sanctions and laws. As usual due to allah.

Nothing but the best health care, and law services for this guy.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov

EDIT: I stand corrected. He's an Uzbek and not born here.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-31-2017).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Bosnians that I have known don't seem terribly religious or political, but it looks like this guy might be from Uzbekistan, next door from whence came the Tsarnaev brothers.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The Bosnians that I have known don't seem terribly religious or political, but it looks like this guy might be from Uzbekistan, next door from whence came the Tsarnaev brothers.

Correct.

He is an Uzbek and not born in the U.S.

I just updated my comment.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like my pellet gun/paintball gun collection just became valuable. Wait, never mind the guns he used were plastic guns so they are going to go after glocks... ...why are plastic guns even legal?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Looks like my pellet gun/paintball gun collection just became valuable. Wait, never mind the guns he used were plastic guns so they are going to go after glocks... ...why are plastic guns even legal?

Why should they be illegal?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is an example of why those who travel from certain regions should undergo additional scrutiny. Leftist judges are preventing implementation of a policy which could save lives.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Why should they be illegal?

Sorry, I was using liberal logic, I've snapped out of it.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The religion of peace being peaceful again.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I'm sure you're probably already aware of it, but be careful flying near that new radioactive cloud from "Rocket Man's" collapsed mountain over there.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Corrupted by plastic.

EDIT
I'm curious what the toys he was carrying are. If he used a Tippmann TPX it would be notable because of the liberal kickstarter campaign where they did no actual development, they just rebranded the TPX as a "salt gun" but when they committed to that idea they discovered salt would do nothing so they added capsaicin.
https://youtu.be/JSJ2eWarVmY
Stupidest thing I've ever seen. Good way to get killed.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 10-31-2017).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I'm sure you're probably already aware of it, but be careful flying near that new radioactive cloud from "Rocket Man's" collapsed mountain over there.

Luckily the jet steam in that area is away from anywhere I fly. Plus I'm heading south for the next few days to Krabi, Thailand.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See, here I was thinking "Oh, no, another Baptist attack".
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinse will be passing by to let us know it was a lone wolf.. not another religion of peace terrorist..
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left are already labeling this as "just another crazy person."

There is a huge push to portray this loser as Russian. Not as a muslim.

I watched a video that made me think yesterday. A person was going down the path of destruction in more of a fact gathering method. I am no expert, but it gave me the feeling that an accomplice was doing the recording. I am probably way off, but it did make my skin crawl.

President Trump's muslim ban would have stopped this turd from entering. Thankfully it was not any of your children that were murdered in the name of the religion of peace. It was only other peoples children.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think its clear they are just tired of seeing the media use everything for their agenda of gun control against the American People.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Its actually crazy that this happened the way it did. There is absolutely no way I see that they can twist this into saying the "paintball guns" the guy had... had anything to do with the damage this person with his sick ideology made.
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I think its clear they are just tired of seeing the media use everything for their agenda of gun control against the American People.

Yes i was just jumping on the knee jerk band wagon. I do feel horrible for the victims but I'm sick of seeing people stand on the dead body's to push for gun control . a right protected by the constitution and trying to turn a blind eye to everything but guns. I don't blame objects i blame the monsters behind the object be it a gun car stick rock . they all kill
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its actually crazy that this happened the way it did. There is absolutely no way I see that they can twist this into saying the "paintball guns" the guy had... had anything to do with the damage this person with his sick ideology made.

Sorry but this went over my head.. Could you explain?

I believe I have an understanding of jehadists ideology, but my current opinion of this individual is that he is crazy. I don't believe (so far) that he is down for the cause. If he were a legitimate jehadist, he would have been furnished real guns. He is just a crazy want to be murderer reaching for 15 minutes of fame, pathetically clinging to his heroes of jehad. Kind of like a security guard failure who tries to act like he is a Police Officer.
Just my first impression of him, so I could be wrong.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
Sorry but this went over my head.. Could you explain?

I believe I have an understanding of jehadists ideology, but my current opinion of this individual is that he is crazy. I don't believe (so far) that he is down for the cause. If he were a legitimate jehadist, he would have been furnished real guns. He is just a crazy want to be murderer reaching for 15 minutes of fame, pathetically clinging to his heroes of jehad. Kind of like a security guard failure who tries to act like he is a Police Officer.
Just my first impression of him, so I could be wrong.

Thoughts:
I guess that could be even worse, the jihadist are inspiring copy cats, who don't even have an ideological reason?
I suppose I would say what matters is, is the effect the same on the victims? Also did the real ones inspire the actions?
What constitutes a real jihadist? I would think its just one that takes action. If they are his heroes he is one.

-

The other part of my post was about how the media cant twist this into more "guns are bad" stuff.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-01-2017).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thoughts:
I guess that could be even worse, the jihadist are inspiring copy cats, who don't even have an ideological reason?
I suppose I would say what matters is, is the effect the same on the victims? Also did the real ones inspire the actions?
What constitutes a real jihadist? I would think its just one that takes action. If they are his heroes he is one.

This is purely speculation, but for the purpose of discussion, can a mentally ill person comprehend the concept of jehad? An individual can want attention so bad that they act out in extreme ways,..even mentally ill people who possess just a faint glimpse of religious ideology.

The other part of my post was about how the media cant twist this into more "guns are bad" stuff.

To a liberal ANYTHING that hurts their feelings is bad and must be regulated. This could be used in such a way to make him being shot, as an example of Police brutality.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mental illness. Defining that can be a tough thing.
I haven't looked for stories about this since the one I read this morning, don't even know if they found he was on some mind warping pills like most of the mass murderers were.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mental illness. Defining that can be a tough thing.
I haven't looked for stories about this since the one I read this morning, don't even know if they found he was on some mind warping pills like most of the mass murderers were.

True
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other news, home depot. will be sued for it was their truck, So kiss those rentals goodbye
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing we need a law to prevent suing companies when their products are used to commit atrocities like this? Imagine if Cuisinart was held responsible for their pressure cooker if someone made a bomb out of it.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even sadder how soon people jump in with jokes and hate.

It is away to cope.. Those that have had to deal with stuff like this first hand, every time something happens it brings it all back..
I have had the marathon bombing running like a loop in my brain since this was reported, and it won't stop from the time the bomb went off 25 yards from us till the end of that day, it's like watching a movie over and over that you can't stop.. I most likely won't sleep for days..
All you can do is joke about it, as you can not stop these things from happening, And in my case I refuse to take the drugs they claim might mellow out the looping memory loop that gets triggered every time I read about or watch a report on an attack.. I can see why many mil. vets become hermits , they don't want to know what happens in the world..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 11-01-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

President Trump's muslim ban would have stopped this turd from entering. Thankfully it was not any of your children that were murdered in the name of the religion of peace. It was only other peoples children.

Trumps ban would've done nothing as this turd has been here since 2010.. But it would stop more of them from getting here legally at least and I'm all for that..

Sadly Trumps ban will never happen to many liberal judges that have no morals and don't care if they get blood on their hands..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

The liberal media isn't reporting the news truthfully..
It's what they are not saying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He only had a paintball gun and pellet gun because wait for it wait for it!!!!!!!! the background checks on guns worked and he could not get guns in N.Y./N.J./ OR OHIO..
But it go against the liberal narrative to report that nugget
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobrian:

Yes i was just jumping on the knee jerk band wagon. I do feel horrible for the victims but I'm sick of seeing people stand on the dead body's to push for gun control . a right protected by the constitution and trying to turn a blind eye to everything but guns. I don't blame objects i blame the monsters behind the object be it a gun car stick rock . they all kill

My jokes where honestly poorly timed and I feel the same about the blind eyes.
The root of the problem is Islam and also mental illness associated with Islam. A high percentage are inbred because Islam permits it. Statistically still births, genetic disorders, birth defects and low IQs are a big problem in Muslim communities. Those impressionable people mixed with a murderous ideology is the reason you see mentally deficient pawns used in some terror attacks(just look at the male San Bernardino shooter's picture).

That said, we don't know this guy's mental state and the toy guns are an indicator he wanted suicide by cop, he obviously had planned to die and the fact that he's not dead is a fitting outcome, he thinks he should be in paradise right now but instead he'll be forced to live as a prisoner if people do their job and keep him from hanging himself or being murdered.

https://youtu.be/mnWY6TNLMq0

https://youtu.be/uLmisbmWaaU

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-01-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That said, we don't know this guy's mental state and the toy guns are an indicator he wanted suicide by cop, he obviously had planned to die and the fact that he's not dead is a fitting outcome, he thinks he should be in paradise right now but instead he'll be forced to live as a prisoner if people do their job and keep him from hanging himself or being murdered.

]

He will do more harm in a jail than if he was dead. As he will be able to recruit more inside than dead..
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

He will do more harm in a jail than if he was dead. As he will be able to recruit more inside than dead..

If he was dead, he'd be a martyr for "the cause" which would cause more Muslims to "avenge" him. He's not going to recruit many in jail/prison. Jails/prisons are already full of Muslims, many of which are extremists already even if they haven't had the opportunity to kill anyone in the name of whomever.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Muslims think they don't get to paradise, they lose a big incentive to go on a suicidal rampage. Pork products are a legitimate and successfully used inventive to stop terrorism because they know pork can't enter paradise.

http://www.frontpagemag.com...es-daniel-greenfield

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-01-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If Muslims think they don't get to paradise, they lose a big incentive to go on a suicidal rampage. Pork products are a legitimate and successfully used inventive to stop terrorism because they know they pork can't enter paradise.

His hamburger in the hospital would be ground pork if I worked in the kitchen..
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock