Marxism never really went away by 2.5
Started on: 09-22-2017 02:01 PM
Replies: 20 (516 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 02-02-2018 08:33 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2017 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ideologies don't really go away. You cant put your guard down.

Today the censorship and silencing of speech is how they are winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6vYMg2KEM8

The kids today seem to think the hammer and sickle stand for equal rights.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-22-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2017 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An example of why Jordan ended up going to youtube to speak.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2017 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Ideologies don't really go away. You cant put your guard down.

The kids today seem to think the hammer and sickle stand for equal rights.

The soft children of the western left are now blindly aping tragic history.

If they ever manage to get power they will do to Dr. Peterson the same as what is in the video below:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-22-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2017 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is happening here is an intro to what people should be worrying about. Don’t worry about the economy directly, not the environment directly, not war directly, not weather or crop growth directly, not even terrorism directly. Worry about what he is talking about, it effects all those things, it undermines everything, it spreads easily and will probably be knocking on our personal doorsteps sooner rather than later, either in person or in legislation if you haven’t seen it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2nqmQIfxc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2017 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then of course there is "Hollywood".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-DkF98uBm8

70 some shows on a network, Tim's show was top5, they cancel it...
They can't even handle a SIT COM having conservative views...one that makes money!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTdeHXiY_nE

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-03-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2017 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tim Allen.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2017 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-36KprOdFw

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-28-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2017 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2017 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
The soft children of the western left are now blindly aping tragic history.

If they ever manage to get power they will do to Dr. Peterson the same as what is in the video below:
Please Watch the whole movie or at minimum read Wiki. Not a clip out of content.
Summary:
"Teacher" on parade was the Communist Prison Governor (like to Prison Chief Warden in U.S.) for "Last Emperor" Pu Yi (guy watching this) when they were in Prison. (I think Second watching was a servant to Pu Yi as Emperor.)
"Good Teacher" is sad because Pu Yi thinks that is a result of "re-education" etc while in prison.
The Governor/Teacher is now in prison and likely die soon as Purges of Mao swept thru the Party. (Mao purges and famine killed ~45 Million people in 1958 to 1962.)

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 10-02-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2017 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

Please Watch the whole movie or at minimum read Wiki. Not a clip out of content.
Summary:
"Teacher" on parade was the Communist Prison Governor (like to Prison Chief Warden in U.S.) for "Last Emperor" Pu Yi (guy watching this) when they were in Prison. (I think Second watching was a servant to Pu Yi as Emperor.)
"Good Teacher" is sad because Pu Yi thinks that is a result of "re-education" etc while in prison.
The Governor/Teacher is now in prison and likely die soon as Purges of Mao swept thru the Party. (Mao purges and famine killed ~45 Million people in 1958 to 1962.)

I am vary aware of the story line of the movie.

The movie clip I posted, as well as the historical contemporary footage I also posted was in the *context* of giving an example of what happens when students and young people fervent about communism and a charismatic communist leader are free to run amok denouncing citizens and punishing free speech.

Reference the first post in this thread as well as the topic.

The movie clip, while a dramatization, is still illustrative of the behavior of Mao's Red Guard.

If you somehow believe that physical abuse, public humiliation and even torture at the hands of a political mob is ok, then we have another more serious discussion to have.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-03-2017).]

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Today the censorship and silencing of speech is how they are winning.

I truly wish you could recognize the irony of that statement.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 10-05-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2017 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

Why he is right.. You can't speak your mind honestly anymore you have to filter it to not offend anyone with the "truth, you can't handle the truth" (one of the few honest lines in a film about your political correctness funny farm)
google and facebook bury non progressive/left pages, news, stories..
Fact in 2016 we used 200 bots to hammer our page with hits and it was below 10 million other hits on google, 9.8 million pages/sites with less hits , but that is where google put it.. Facebook did the same..

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you post something with substance, it seems like it is important to you. I'd love to hear your input.

You don't think silencing free speech is a bad thing? I think you must be reading something into this that isn't there. If not why don't you let us know where you are coming from.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Or do you agree with me and you are talking about the Irony that tyrants did it, and now it’s a major tool of liberal progressive left who think and maybe maybe even have convinced themselves they are opponents of what the murderous tyrants did?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2017 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Google is a major controller of the flow of information, and censors what they don't like.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2017 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just putting this in this thread where it more belongs.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2017 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That the far left is using free speech to accuse others of “hate speech” simply to shut down their political enemies? We understand that very well, thank you very much.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-28-2017 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

That the far left is using free speech to accuse others of “hate speech” simply to shut down their political enemies? We understand that very well, thank you very much.

The left needs to learn that I dont care..

Dont care what offends them.

Dont care what they like.

Dont care what they want.

Dont care what they think.

I only care that the mouth is shut and they are not in my existence. I am not infringing on thier right to free speech, I am simple removing the audience. Just because they have the right to speak, DOES NOT mandate that I listen.

If they cant shut up and go away on their own......then it can and will be done for them.

Us deplorables ALSO have rights, and the left can come and cut them out of my cold dead skin...and not one second before.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
The left needs to learn that I dont care..
Dont care what offends them.
Dont care what they like.
Dont care what they want.
Dont care what they think.

I only care that the mouth is shut and they are not in my existence. I am not infringing on thier right to free speech, I am simple removing the audience. Just because they have the right to speak, DOES NOT mandate that I listen.

If they cant shut up and go away on their own......then it can and will be done for them.
Us deplorables ALSO have rights, and the left can come and cut them out of my cold dead skin...and not one second before.

It seems like they are racing to indoctrinate the kiddos and pushing to create laws.
What stinks is not caring, or even being correct, wont matter if that goes through.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-30-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is wrong with America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQn5o2ZEIc

A good one to share. Very clear.
Published over 7 years ago, I'm pretty sure things haven't gotten much better.

A French person in the comments on this vid on youtube said
"As a Frenchman, I find myself agreeing with this man. Western Europe is pretty much dead. America is the last hope for the free world to exist."

I think I am becoming "political".

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-01-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.weeklystandard.c...tory/article/2011402

For decades, the public schools of Edina, Minnesota, were the gold standard among the state’s school districts. Edina is an upscale suburb of Minneapolis, but virtually overnight, its reputation has changed.

The shift began in 2013, when Edina school leaders adopted the “All for All” strategic plan—a sweeping initiative that reordered the district’s mission from academic excellence for all students to “racial equity.”

“Equity” in this context does not mean “equality” or “fairness.” It means racial identity politics—an ideology that blames minority students’ academic challenges on institutional racial bias, repudiates Martin Luther King, Jr.’s color-blind ideal, and focuses on uprooting “white privilege.”

The Edina school district’s All for All plan mandated that henceforth “all teaching and learning experiences” would be viewed through the “lens of racial equity,” and that only “racially conscious” teachers and administrators should be hired. District leaders assured parents this would reduce Edina’s racial achievement gap, which they attributed to “barriers rooted in racial constructs and cultural misunderstandings.”

As a result, the school system’s obsession with “white privilege” now begins in kindergarten. ....

At Edina High School, the equity agenda is the leading edge of a full-scale ideological reeducation campaign. A course description of an 11th-grade U.S. Literature and Composition course puts it this way: “By the end of the year, you will have . . . learned how to apply marxist [sic], feminist, post-colonial [and] psychoanalytical . . .lenses to literature.”

(These are just snippets of the article)
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock