Started on: 09-12-2017 08:20 AM
Replies: 51 (613 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 09-19-2017 09:28 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Everyone needs to have their ; checked

As long as you're not volunteering for the job.

(BTW, that's a SEMIcolon. I knew what you were going after, though, you sick bas****.)

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 09-14-2017).]

IP: Logged
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

As long as you're not volunteering for the job.

(BTW, that's a SEMIcolon. I knew what you were going after, though, you sick bas****.)

I don't want any of you lot checking my colon..........period.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

I don't want any of you lot checking my colon..........period.

You have a Period?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh huh, happened right after I broke my hyphen.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But apparently, without realizing it, you've lost the ability to use the apostrophe key and use correct contractions.

Who's to say you haven't lost a step or two behind the wheel?

I dont use the ap key because I choose not to. I know all the letter keys by touch, but have to look for numbers and punctuation, so I just dont bother. I may once in a great while use the wrong contraction, but generally use the correct one. Its a moot point anyway since anyone with a human brain understands it exactly. Correct those that use dis, dat, dem, axe if you want to be word police. You know im going to scrutinize your posts from now on to bring attention to any mistakes you ever make too.

Nope never lost a step behind the wheel on the street. Ive had bad moments on the race tracks though, along with Gordon, Petty and Earnhardt.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

..........You know im going to scrutinize your posts from now on to bring attention to any mistakes you ever make too.

Good luck with that. Sister Mary Immaculate's grammar lessons are indelibly etched in my psyche.

You know, rather than scrutinizing my completely harmless posts in the virtual world, how about scrutinizing your real world penchant for putting other people's lives at risk?

Na, your ego won't let you do that, will it?

Just like the fact that you keep digging the hole deeper right here in O/T.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My goodness, I really hate "talk like a pirate day".

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sister Mary isn't too fond of it either.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2017 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sister Mary isn't too fond of it either.

There she blows..

her nose..
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2017 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exactly what hole is that ? Im not aware of digging anything. I dont have any more of an ego than you do. You think your Gods gift to the world of grammar. I dont actually give a rats azz what you think of what I write. Youre just flaunting your ability to be a dick. I dont recall anyone complaining that they didnt know what I said. Communication is the ability to convey your thoughts to others. It has nothing to do with how you use apostrophes . No one cares if you can use perfect grammar. I can fly a jet. Everyone has things they can do better than someone else. All you do by playing grammar police is prove you are a jerk at anything else. You dont like things I do, tough crap. I dont answer to you on anything. So you know where you can stuff your crap.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2017 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
carm down before you blow a gasket..
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2017 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Exactly what hole is that ? Im not aware of digging anything. I dont have any more of an ego than you do. You think your Gods gift to the world of grammar. I dont actually give a rats azz what you think of what I write. Youre just flaunting your ability to be a dick. I dont recall anyone complaining that they didnt know what I said. Communication is the ability to convey your thoughts to others. It has nothing to do with how you use apostrophes . No one cares if you can use perfect grammar. I can fly a jet. Everyone has things they can do better than someone else. All you do by playing grammar police is prove you are a jerk at anything else. You dont like things I do, tough crap. I dont answer to you on anything. So you know where you can stuff your crap.

Eh, yes you DO have an over inflated ego, else you wouldn't think it was OK to do 140MPH on public roads, which was the point of the whole argument.

I pointed out your illiteracy merely to take some air out it.

I don't actually care how you write out your thoughts. It's the thoughts that count and these threads have shown yours to be self-centered, mean spirited and downright reckless.

As for "Dickdom", I think the denizen here in O/T have got a good sense of who takes that crown.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock