Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Default Look who the Russian lawyer was sitting next to 8 days after meeting with Tru

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Default Look who the Russian lawyer was sitting next to 8 days after meeting with Tru by Keel
Started on: 07-12-2017 01:50 PM
Replies: 36 (629 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 07-19-2017 03:16 PM
Keel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2017 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Default Look who the Russian lawyer was sitting next to 8 days after meeting with Trump Jr.
✔ @wikileaks
Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at hearing on Russia left of Obama's @McFaul eight days after @donaldjtrumpjr

There is a lot more to this than meets the eye. IMHO this was a set up and it failed.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So with all this infinite talk of FAKE “Trump Russia” conspiracy theories, how IRONIC is it that there is SMOKING GUN PROOF that it was the Hillary campaign that secretly met with a foreign government official pre-election.

Wikileaks has exposed that a “private, off the record” meeting was set up with the Clinton campaign and “Chinese ambassador Cui.”

So while Don Jr. met with a Russian lawyer that was NOT working for the Russian government at the time, Hillary met with a Chinese ambassador who WAS.

So how come these Democrats and Media pundits who are foolishly calling Don Jr’s meeting “treason” are NOT calling Hillary names 1000x worse?

HT (Link: truthfeed.com)

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=86422
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2017 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keel

403 posts
Member since Feb 2015
✔ @wikileaks
Chinese ambassador email to set up meeting with Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta during campaign https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14145
5:17 PM - 29 Jun 2017
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2017 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This whole thing stinks. Natalia Veselnitskaya also has ties to the Clinton friendly FusionGPS company, the same company that leaked the fake Steel dossier which documented a number of bizarre (and false) stories such as the infamous bed pissing hookers one. Even though she was denied a visa, she was also granted special entry into the country by the Obama admin. Like I say, there is lots of evidence of collusion here, but it is sure isn't on the Trump side.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2017 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crickets..
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2017 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

Crickets..

Basically, I don't give a rats azz what the Russians did during the election. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they DID NOT rig our election system. IN FACT it is a FACT that the Democrats DID rig the system against Bernie Sanders.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2017 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't she just basically lobbying to see if the USA will open up adoptions for Russian orphans? Basically there was a Russian adoption ban put in place during the Obama Administration as retaliation sanctions against Russia.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2017 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that most of the right knows that there is nothing here.... The few that do fall for the lefties bait were on the fence anyway.

It's to the point that I believe the left has became white noise in the background. They literally keep saying the same thing again and again.... And it's proven false again and again.

Brad
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2017 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The strategy is simple. Keep making noise, any noise, to delay having any legislation passed or any nominations passed until the next election cycle in the hopes that your side will win enough seats to gain control of the house or senate. So far it's not working but it's all they have. Donald Trump sucks is the worst plan ever.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A new plot element has been added, just today.

There was a fourth person at the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower, when Donald Trump Jr, Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort sat down with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The new character is (according to the Associated Press) Rinat Akhmetshin. He's described, among other things, as a native Russian who emigrated to the United States.

There's more, especially about this "Rinat Akhmetshin" character, but I don't want to duplicate any more of the text from this new report.

Former Soviet Counterintelligence Officer at Meeting With Donald Trump Jr. and Russian Lawyer
Ken Dilanian, Natasha Lebedeva and Hallie Jackson for NBC Newes; July 14, 2017.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news...r-trump-team-n782851

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-14-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I should have said a "fifth person." But I just saw on TV that they are now reporting yet another person at that meeting. Now it's "6"...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-14-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, remind me again. What law did Junior break?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ask Ty Cobb.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We care this much -------------------------> .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
I should have said a "fifth person." But I just saw on TV that they are now reporting yet another person at that meeting. Now it's "6"...

And ? I don't care who, I don't care if it was the Russians. What became of it.
The American people learned the truth.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
So, remind me again. What law did Junior break?

How about the law of unintended consequences (?)
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this sums it up pretty well.

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 07-14-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:
I think this sums it up pretty well.

Trump Jr is not too smart. He should have had a private server in the basement of a pizza joint in Denver Colorado.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I wrote before, this is a smear campaign to discredit Jr if he seeks future political office. It's a big nothing burger in the overall "Russia did it" ruse, but can be used against Jr if he ever runs for office.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, let's just get to the facts on this subject. Because I have no idea what is going on. I get that people wanted someone other than Trump, so I understand the crying and childlike temper tantrums. I understand the temptation of turning a blind eye to facts and believing in lies and making them up like alien and ghost stories. I understand that Trump's opponents have spent over a hundred million dollars (some of that was from foreign Countries) to make Trump look bad (I find it ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS that hillary wound up looking more scandalous and repulsive in the end).
BUT, what I don't understand is what exactly is the crimes being levied on Trump?
I don't understand what America should be concerned about, with any ties (assuming the Russian Connection accually exists) to Russia?
I don't understand how a competent person can accept so many negative stories about Trump and Russia,.....without a shred of evidence? All we have is rumors and opinions from people who are upset about Trump's Presidential victory. Even in the light of the fake news being exposed as a real phenomena. What are the crimes??? What is wrong with people doing business with Russia? What is wrong with ANY person consulting with experts about business plans?

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-15-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not "convicted" President Trump in my own mind of anything.

I am suspicious of Jared Kushner, who is described as one of the President's senior advisors. His salary is $0 (unpaid.)

What follows is what I have gleaned from various pubic information channels. Cable TV programs and "news" websites. As far as I am aware, not any of this has been denied by Mr Kushner, or by anyone speaking on behalf of Mr Kushner.

As part of the process that grants access to classified information and facilities, Mr Kushner was required to submit a list of any significant foreign contacts, from seven years back, to date of submission. He submitted no foreign contacts. No relationships with foreign individuals or entities and no meetings with foreigners of "significance."

That was questioned, so he amended that section of his Standard Form 86, Questionnaire for National Security Positions, with about 100 foreign contacts.

He has since amended that section of his Form 86 two more times (to date.)

I am not sure where in this process he listed the (former) Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, but it obviously wasn't part of his original submission. And the same for Sergey Gorkov, a Russian banker that Mr Kushner had a meeting with during the presidential transition period. Not just any Russian banker, but the head of a particular Russian bank that is known for its close ties to Vladimir Putin, and was (and still is) off limits for U.S.-Russian banking transactions. It's a bank that has been "sanctioned", as part of the sanctions that were imposed under President Obama to punish Russia for its transgressions against neighboring Ukraine.

I don't want to make this another long "rinselberg style" post--I have more pressing needs to attend to--so I am just going to link to the "crown jewel" of all of the "intel" in my own "Kushner dossier."

How to Understand Kushner’s ‘Back-Channel’
Back-channels might be a regular part of government operations, but not this one.
Carrie Cordero, for Politico Magazine; June 6, 2017.
http://www.politico.com/mag...-back-channel-215232

Here's how it starts:

The Washington Post and New York Times reported that during the presidential transition Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak to discuss establishing a direct line of secure communication from the White House to the Kremlin—possibly run out of Russian diplomatic facilities.

The Washington Post report left the motivation for the potential back-channel vague, while the New York Times said it intended to allow short-lived National Security Adviser Michael Flynn—who was reportedly present at the meeting with Kislyak as well—a direct line to Russia to discuss Syria policy “and other security issues.”

The author, Carrie Cordero, is an attorney in private practice, adjunct professor at Georgetown Law, and former Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General for National Security. She held office in the Federal Department of Justice under President George W. Bush and President Obama.

This all looks suspicious to me. And worthy of a thorough investigation by experienced criminal and counterintelligence experts, without any partisan political agenda. That's why I'm a big "fan" of the ongoing FBI investigation led by the Department of Justice Special Counsel Robert Mueller. It looks like the closest approximation to that ideal kind of investigation. All I have to do is wait until the Mueller Report is completed and released to the public. By the end of the year? Halfway through 2018? Early in 2019? Whobody knows.

Does this strike anyone as a coherent response (on my part) to Rickady88GT..? When he started his post with this:

?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-15-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am suspicious of Jared Kushner, who is described as one of the President's senior advisors. His salary is $0 (unpaid.)

Why? What is to be worried about?

Here's how it starts:

Does this strike anyone as a coherent response (on my part) to Rickady88GT..? When he started his post with this:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rinselberg:

There is no such thing as this "law" . It is nothing more than philosophical spooge to try to sound like he accually did something wrong,...or try to make yourself think you know something that only can understand. I call BS, if something is wrong just say it. If you want to tell us something,...just say it.
I am asking you for reasons that Trump should concern America and you just want to play it off like you are a poet or something?
Again I call BS on the circular speak, point blank Rinse, what is wrong with ANY of Trump's family OR Administration speaking to the Russians? Hilary make a huge deal about a "reset" (turned out to be a joke like her political aspirations) BUT that was OK with you. Obama told the Russians that he could be more flexible after the election,..and you were OK with that. BUT Trump is suspicious for absolutely no reason at all? I call BS again on the notion.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-15-2017).]

deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had Russian dressing on my salad yesterday...oh crap...the black SUV's are coming!!!!!

------------------

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
There is no such thing as this "law" . It is nothing more than philosophical spooge to try to sound like he accually did something wrong,...or try to make yourself think you know something that only [you] can understand. I call BS, if something is wrong just say it. If you want to tell us something,...just say it.

I am asking you for reasons that Trump should concern America and you just want to play it off like you are a poet or something? Again I call BS on the circular speak, point blank Rinse, what is wrong with ANY of Trump's family OR Administration speaking to the Russians? Hilary make a huge deal about a "reset" (turned out to be a joke like her political aspirations) BUT that was OK with you. Obama told the Russians that he could be more flexible after the election,..and you were OK with that. BUT Trump is suspicious for absolutely no reason at all? I call BS again on the notion.

I think what "bugs" Rick (of Pennock's) about my discourse (to use a dignified word for it) is that he sees it as the rinselberg equivalent of the "Russia-gate" media feeding frenzy that has been so sorely vexing to President Trump.

The White House just hired Ty Cobb--not the legendary (and deceased) baseball player, but a Cobb family descendant who practices law--to head up the administration's public discourse about Russia-gate. The idea is to provide the news media with someone else to take the brunt of all of the Russia-gate related questions, and (hopefully) make life easier for Sean Spicer and Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and easier for the President himself.

I hope that Ty Cobb succeeds in quenching some of the "heat" from the media about Russia-gate. I think ti would be better for everyone if the Russia-gate media frenzy could be contained in somewhat the same way as superheated gas is contained within a magnetic "bottle" inside of nuclear fusion reactors based on the decades-old "tokamak" design principle. Does Ty Cobb have enough personal magnetism to make it happen? I hope so.

If having Ty Cobb onboard at the White House helps to bring out a more even-tempered aspect of the Donald J. Trump psyche, that (I think) would be an improvement for everyone in the U.S., and all around the world.

Those remarks from Rick (of Pennock's) about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's "Russia Reset" and President Obama's open-mike gaffe with Dmitry Medvedev, are like "apples to oranges" in this context. They were officials of the United State's government. Much of the grist that is being ground in the justice mills of the House and Senate Russia-gate investigations, and in the FBI Investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, is grist that occurred before President Trump's first official day in office.

Let me finish (mercifully) with some text from the Carrie Cordero analysis that I introduced in my previous post:

Did [Jared] Kushner and [Mike] Flynn realize that using Russian communications channels would either evade or appear to evade the U.S. intelligence community’s own foreign intelligence surveillance activities? It’s hard to believe they didn’t. Of course, it’s possible that the information they were going to share with the Russians wouldn’t have undermined the U.S. But if that’s the case—if they were just going to talk about Syria military de-confliction, or the future of counter-ISIS activities—why would they want to deliberately hide that from their own government? It is the role of the U.S. intelligence community, after all, to provide both tactical and strategic information to our own military and intelligence personnel who may be in harm’s way, as well as to our allies in the region.

These considerations take us into serious legal territory.

If the reports about [the discussion of] using Russian communications facilities are correct, Flynn and Kushner may have crossed a threshold of considering taking action that would benefit a foreign government, instead of their own government. While I am inclined to think that the FBI investigation into Russian influence (now led by the special counsel) has passed the point of using surveillance conducted under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) against any U.S. persons targeted in the investigation, we can look to FISA’s definitions to understand how behavior can move from acceptable international relations activities into the uncharted territory of aiding and abetting a foreign nation:

The Carrie Cordero analysis continues from there, with an explanation of the exact legal boundaries that Jared Kushner and Mike Flynn may have violated during the election campaign, and during the presidential transition period, when it was still President Barack Obama and only President-elect Donald Trump.

That's a wrap on this little sucker.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-16-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2017 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a wrap on this little sucker.

So much here. Too easy. Feels like a trap. Yeah, I suspect a well laid trap. I am going to leave this one alone.

I know there was a condom joke lying around here somewhere? Where did I put that? Is it under the couch?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2017 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My take away is that the Democrats are trying to say the election was not a rejection of Hillary or the Democrats, it was a stolen election because of fraud/collusion/anything besides rejection. If you fall for this then maybe they can salvage their election hopes in the next cycle while also giving them an excuse to stall any legislation because of the "illegitimate" President.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2017 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ty Cobb, a veteran Washington lawyer, is joining President Trump’s legal team to coordinate the response to the expanding investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia’s election interference, reflecting a growing sense among West Wing officials that the president’s private lawyer, Marc E. Kasowitz, cannot handle the job alone.

<SNIP>

The hiring of Mr. Cobb, a partner at the white-collar firm Hogan Lovells and a former federal prosecutor, was welcomed by White House officials who have complained that they have been repeatedly blindsided by revelations not disclosed to them by the president and his family.

<SNIP>

Mr. Trump and his team met Mr. Cobb this week and were impressed by his aggressiveness, according to a person who spoke with the president.

The president’s team also recently contacted another high-profile Washington lawyer, Emmet Flood, a partner at Williams & Connolly, who had previously rejected Mr. Trump’s entreaties.

<SNIP>

Source: http://us.pressfrom.com/new...ussia-investigation/
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP TRADING CARD

Jay Psycholow

Psycholow has been dropped to the fifth slot in the Team Trump batting order, to provide some protection behind the new cleanup man, Ty Cobb.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-17-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP PLAYING CARD

Jay Psycholow

What do you know about Jay Sekulow ?

The wife and I have been donating to his causes since the Nobama Regime began, likely before that even.
I would have to ask her. It was not for politics.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do I know about Jay Sekulow ? (And when did I know it ?)

That was just a more or less (more, really) undisguised forum thread "bump."

The last "real" statement that I've issued on this topic is six posts back or before this one.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-17-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seven scurrilous plotters, none had been late.
In walked the money man and then there were eight.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this guy paid $3.50 a post by the DNC or something?

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:
Is this guy paid $3.50 a post by the DNC or something?

They're over paying.

No one reads all the way through the posts.

In fact, he should get a job posting for the makers of Sominex.

Be a lot cheaper than manufacturing sleeping pills.

Hey! How about an APP called Digital Sominex featuring Rinse's ruminations?

Oh, hey! Rinses's Ruminations ain't a bad name for a rock band. Their signature melody could be a remake of Brahm's Lullaby.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller is planning to release a Washington "blockbuster" starring President Trump's first White House National Security Advisor, retired general Michael T. Flynn, he'd best get to it--unless he wants to be pre-empted in the "catchy" news headlines department by "In Like Flynn." Filming is already underway on this $12 million biopic, but it's not about Michael Flynn. It's about Errol Flynn.

"In Like Flynn", set for a 2018 release date, will recount the colorful life of the young Errol Flynn, before the real life swashbuckler, who did his swashbuckling up and down Australia's "Gold Coast", turned to acting and became a Hollywood legend.

~ rinselberg for "All Things Considered"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-19-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do I know about Jay Sekulow ? (And when did I know it ?)

That was just a more or less (more, really) undisguised forum thread "bump."

The last "real" statement that I've issued on this topic is six posts back or before this one.

Ah, you bumped the thread to not answer the question. I did not ask you a question about the thread topic, I asked you a question about a particular comment you made, which had nothing to do about the thread topic.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I connect the figure of Jay Sekulow with commonly known conservative "memes" such as "family values" or more explicitly, "traditional family values." Mr Sekulow is an advocate for such ideas or cultural "rip currents."

That's the full extent of what I know about Jay Sekulow.

In this context (the context I have created) Jay Sekulow has a very minor role, indeed. It would be an understatement to describe his character in my screenplay as incidental or undeveloped. He's essentially a human stage prop.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-19-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock