Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Taking a big retailer to small claims court (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Taking a big retailer to small claims court by Spektrum-87GT
Started on: 04-12-2017 04:25 PM
Replies: 44 (617 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 04-13-2017 11:29 PM
Spektrum-87GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Long story short, I hit one of those lumber carts at a DIY store. The employees hadn't been bringing them in in what looked like days. Somehow one found its way very close to my front right side. Anyway, when pulling out of the spot my right front end slammed it.

Store said it wasn't their fault and isn't doing anything.

I'm taking them to small claims for the ~$300 repair.

Anyone have experience with this? I don't even think they're going to show up. Have the repair bill, pictures, etc. already, so I think everything is set.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A case study I read required you show a history of not collecting carts and buggies. That case against a grocery chain was dismissed. At best the damages may be split, citing contributory negligence on the part of both parties. You may want to visit at the same time for about a week and take date and time stamped photos of the lot to bolster your case.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 04-12-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2017 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are the driver.

You ran into something.

Your responsabilty.

What if it had been a child in the same spot, same argument.?
1985FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it at Menards? I use to work at Menards, claims have been paid for various things, not just shopping cart related. But good luck... like any company, no one wants to pay off willingly.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2017 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spektrum-87GT:

Long story short, I hit one of those lumber carts at a DIY store. The employees hadn't been bringing them in in what looked like days. Somehow one found its way very close to my front right side. Anyway, when pulling out of the spot my right front end slammed it.

I'm taking them to small claims for the ~$300 repair.

Anyone have experience with this? I don't even think they're going to show up. Have the repair bill, pictures, etc. already, so I think everything is set.

Long story short.. you moving vehicle,
you hit it.. it didn't hit you.
How you think it is their fault.. is telling..
good luck, hopefully the judge laughs you out of court..
What next, the light pole was in the lot, it's their fault I hit it..
Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Think some of you guys are missing the point. I had backed in, the cart was in front of my truck, and was low, there was no way to see it unless I had walked up from the front. This means the cart was actually in the flow of traffic in the parking lot.

The parking lot was littered with carts, as if no one had been out in a couple days to pick them up.
Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spektrum-87GT

1601 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Originally posted by fierofool:

A case study I read required you show a history of not collecting carts and buggies. That case against a grocery chain was dismissed. At best the damages may be split, citing contributory negligence on the part of both parties. You may want to visit at the same time for about a week and take date and time stamped photos of the lot to bolster your case.

Thanks, I will do this. It isn't going to be hard at this location. There are often 30-40 carts IN the parking lot. Not the corral, or front, but in parking spaces and in the "driving" part of the lots.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Likely they will corral the carts better. Get your pictures now, if it isn't already too late. I said picture(s). Perhaps over multiple days.

It was only $300.00 to buff it out ? $300.00 ? How fast were you going ?

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

You are the driver.

You ran into something.

Your responsabilty.

What if it had been a child in the same spot, same argument.?

Op must be a liberal. Somebody elses fault, never mine.
This is the sad state the world is coming to.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about your part of the world, but where I live there are signs posted all over the lots that the retailers are not responsible for damage to vehicles by shopping carts.
PFF
System Bot
Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Likely they will corral the carts better. Get your pictures now, if it isn't already too late. I said picture(s). Perhaps over multiple days.

It was only $300.00 to buff it out ? $300.00 ? How fast were you going ?

It was a paint repair. I hit one of those really low heavy/steel plywood carriers. Wasn't going fast at all, maybe 3-4 mph.

Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spektrum-87GT

1601 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Originally posted by USFiero:

I don't know about your part of the world, but where I live there are signs posted all over the lots that the retailers are not responsible for damage to vehicles by shopping carts.

Signs that release liability don't hold up in court. They'll get the manager through the "see, look at the sign, nothing we can do" when dealing with the customer.

In my state there is a law that states that companies must keep a safe environment for their customers. Leaving 100+ pound carts in front of peoples' vehicles is not safe. Imagine if someone ran into one and it then flew into a person.

Carts belong in the corral or inside the store. There's no excuse for having 30+ carts in different parts of the parking lot. That is negligence in its purest form.

And I'm a conservative. Had I hit the cart corral, or a curb, or the building, then sure, I'd totally take responsibility. I hit something that was not visible, and was there due to store negligence.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Signs that release liability don't hold up in court. They'll get the manager through the "see, look at the sign, nothing we can do" when dealing with the customer.

In my state there is a law that states that companies must keep a safe environment for their customers. Leaving 100+ pound carts in front of peoples' vehicles is not safe. Imagine if someone ran into one and it then flew into a person.

Carts belong in the corral or inside the store. There's no excuse for having 30+ carts in different parts of the parking lot. That is negligence in its purest form.

And I'm a conservative. Had I hit the cart corral, or a curb, or the building, then sure, I'd totally take responsibility. I hit something that was not visible, and was there due to store negligence.

You hitting anything with your vehicle is due to your own negligence. Also admitting that you knew carts were everywhere then dumb enough to admit you ran into one...classic. People like you chap my ass. Cause your own problem then try to blame someone else that in turn will cost others money due to frivolous lawsuits that will result in higher prices. Thanks a$$hole! I hope it cost you more to fight this than the 300 bucks it would take to fix you moment of stupidity.
Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

You hitting anything with your vehicle is due to your own negligence. Also admitting that you knew carts were everywhere then dumb enough to admit you ran into one...classic. People like you chap my ass. Cause your own problem then try to blame someone else that in turn will cost others money due to frivolous lawsuits that will result in higher prices. Thanks a$$hole! I hope it cost you more to fight this than the 300 bucks it would take to fix you moment of stupidity.

Wow, I don't remember this hostility back when I was on these forums years ago.

"hitting anything with your vehicle is due to your own negligence"

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

There are plenty of examples where this is not true.

And here's a little free market for you: Don't shop at places that have to increase their prices because they're negligent. This isn't going to increase the prices of their competitors.

[This message has been edited by Spektrum-87GT (edited 04-12-2017).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And here's a little free market for you: Don't shop at places that have to increase their prices because they're negligent. This isn't going to increase the prices of their competitors.

Maybe don't run into thing that aren't visable and help us all out.
I'd be ashamed to call myself a conservative then not take responsibility for my own actions. Pathetic.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Signs that release liability don't hold up in court. .................

Under the Uniform Commercial Code, you are correct. Georgia Pacific cited a limited liability clause in their siding warranty. I assisted over 70 homeowners in small claims court and won full requested judgement in all but 1 case. And I'm not a lawyer.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it would be a hard sell to a judge or jury, and for $300 you're already out, add court and filing costs if you lose.
I realize $300 is $300 bucks, but I would be inclined to write it off as another lesson of life..like I did when my darling wife hit a shopping cart in walmart parking lot and busted the left headlight assy on my Silverado. To this day, I have not figured out how a shopping cart did that damage..the truck headlight sits up higher than any shopping cart......but, her story and she stuck with it.
Over $100 lesson learned.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interested to see how this comes out. Don't see you winning but, interested to learn what the court says.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do know of one case personally, of someone getting money for damage from their cart. Others are usually NOT paid. For years Ive made it a habit of walking around my vehicle before getting in to move it. $300 for damage is cheap...Im repairing a vehicle now (Explorer) that hit a cart RACK in the parking lot. Customer is paying. Repair is almost $2000....bumper cover, headlite and fender plus core support repair...from pulling OUT of the parking space.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2017 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Think some of you guys are missing the point. I had backed in, the cart was in front of my truck, and was low, there was no way to see it unless I had walked up from the front. This means the cart was actually in the flow of traffic in the parking lot.

The parking lot was littered with carts, as if no one had been out in a couple days to pick them up.

Take this for what ever way you like..
But it is **** like this that we have warning labels for even the dumbest **** ..
No we are not missing the point.. Cart was low.. your in a lot, that will have carts in it.. It is YOUR JOB to look around your vehicle..
YOU ARE AT FAULT, just like if it was a child you hit that was "low/short"
Do you have ANY common sense..
Parking lot, customers bring out goods on cart.. oh. look there is a ton in the lot.. maybe I should make sure none are around my vehicle before I try to move..

How did you even pass your lic test.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2017 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Your a tool.. My god..
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2017 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Your a tool.. My god..

Another azzhole speaks. Show some ****ing tact. Quit being a gawd damned dick. You continue to show that you are Pennocks Town Idiot. Go take a masturbation break.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2017 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow..
You know what.. I hope you go to court..
And the judge hears your case. then turns to you and states.." as seen as you can't be bothered to look around your vehicle.. and that cart could've been a child.."
I will be writing a letter to the RMV.. to have your lic to drive revoked.."
You are the one driving a big vehicle.. it's your job to know your surrounding..
What a phuckstick
Good day..

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I think it would be a hard sell to a judge or jury, and for $300 you're already out, add court and filing costs if you lose.

Many states automatically allow you to recover filing expenses if you win your case, or even attorney's fees if you're the defendant and win. I've used smalls claims courts in both Georgia and North Carolina and my filing fees were added to the recovery.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be ironic if the store decided to counter-sue for the damage to their cart. After all, you ran into it.

I understand that having shopping carts strewn across the parking lot can be annoying. But I don't think that blithely running into one, then suing for damages "to teach them a lesson", is the right way to address that problem.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Another azzhole speaks. Show some ****ing tact. Quit being a gawd damned dick. You continue to show that you are Pennocks Town Idiot. Go take a masturbation break.

But surely you don't think the store is at fault for him running into a cart that was more than likely left there by a lazy customer literally seconds before he decided to take it out. Should the store check camera footage to see who left it there and go after them? Should he go after them? The person that left it there should be more at fault than the store. Any other ways to take the blame from the person that actually ran into the cart?
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut

4442 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Originally posted by Blacktree:

It would be ironic if the store decided to counter-sue for the damage to their cart. After all, you ran into it.

That would be a twist. Something they should look into.
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem with your claim is that you are going to have to prove negligence. This means you're going to have to prove that the retailer had a responsibility to protect your vehicle from shopping carts, AND NEGLECTED TO DO SO.

The store is going to argue that they filled that responsibility by installing cart corrals/ They cannot control whether customers use cart corrals or not. You aren't forced to use their lot, it's a priveledge provided by the store.

I say go ahead and sue them. You aren't going to win. But you're clearly stubborn enough that you need to learn an expensive life lesson.

Best of luck

[This message has been edited by WBailey1041 (edited 04-13-2017).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When we lived in Worcester, Ma., there was a store we shopped at that effectively addressed the problem of rogue shopping carts. They had a drive lane in front of the store for loading your purchases. There were metal posts set up along the entire door access area that were positioned closely enough that carts couldn't get through, so all carts stayed within store confines. This probably came about due to vehicle damage, or maybe even cart theft.

Even though there may be cart corals, customers can't be expected to use them. I've had persons leave their cart against the side of my truck while I was sitting in it and it running. I saw a woman at a Big Star grocery store load her purchases, then shove the cart out into the travel lane. It went downhill, slamming into the front fender of a car hard enough to bend the fender in past the outside edge of the wheel. A witness note with my name and phone number and the offender's description and tag number was left on the windshield. I never heard from them. Maybe they went after Big Star.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2017 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

But surely ...?

I am not saying I agree with the OP. I am just not bashing him for his asking of advice.
Hank is Here

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it really worth your time to file a suite, attend court, and they try to collect for $300?

Even if you win getting the collection judgement from the store may still take significant work. To me it wouldn't be worth the time/trouble unless it were an idiological issue where someone intentionally wronged me. It this case the events don't sound as if the store wronged you but "the real world just happened"
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, nearly all the time you will not recover anything. In fact it costs you more in the end in court costs, and an attorney if you have one. You need to sue whoever left the cart in your way really. See how far you get getting the police to review security cam tapes to catch the culprit

Next people will be sueing the weatherman because he didnt predict the snow that caused them to slide off the road and wreck, lol.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They did that a long time ago, Roger.
http://sciencepolicy.colora...on_files/2003.31.pdf
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started to not comment on this, but I can't let it go.
I had a "runaway" cart to roll downhill and dent my truck, a few years back. I thought about filing against the store's insurance, but I let it go. Still chapped about it.
OTOH, had I run into a cart that was just sitting? That would be on me. All the difference in the world.

I work for a company (power company) that is big on safety, and taking personal responsibility for that safety.
(Having worked for a different company that was not so conscientious, I am very thankful for that attitude.)
To the point... One of our first driving safety rules is to walk around your vehicle before you get in it. Make sure nothing is in your way. If you don't do that, and hit something, it's your fault.
Suck it up. I think they're going to laugh you out of the room. Personally, I think you're just embarrassed, and looking for someone to blame. Sorry.
(I could be a lot more impolite, but I'll spare you.)

A few years ago, we climbed into our Jeep, and pulled forward out of the parking space, instead of backing out, since there was no car in front of us. Too bad there was a shopping cart there.
All we could say was, "Doh!" Wouldn't even think of blaming the store. We still laugh about it.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

I say go ahead and sue them. You aren't going to win. But you're clearly stubborn enough that you need to learn an expensive life lesson.

Best of luck

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This probably came about due to vehicle damage, or maybe even cart theft.
Most are anti theft and anti vandal reasons... Some are reduce labor reasons. Why?
1. standard cart base price start at $200 to $500 and go up fast. Store paying $1000 per cart is easy. And that's ignoring whatever the cart is carrying.
2. Eats Many Labor Hours at most stores to get them from P lot to the store.

"Fences" like you seen and Other method I've seen over the years...
Poles on carts to block carts going thru doors.
Chain that lock carts together. You "deposit" a cart by pushing a quarter in the slot to release the chain then push chain in the get the quarter back.
Wheel(s) that lockup and/or buzzer sounds when you push over a wire burring in ground. (Like hidden pet fence.)
Examples:
CartControl by Gatekeeper
Aldi Shopping Cart Deposit Return YT video but I seen this 25+ years ago at other stores.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's an Aldi's on the corner near the City Public Housing complex near where I live. The project has Aldi's carts scattered throughout. I guess it's worth a quarter to have something to transport your groceries back home with.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's an Aldi's on the corner near the City Public Housing complex near where I live. The project has Aldi's carts scattered throughout. I guess it's worth a quarter to have something to transport your groceries back home with.

Wonder if it wasn't their own hard earned quarter to begin with.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock