Started on: 04-01-2017 11:09 AM
Replies: 116 (968 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 06-16-2017 06:49 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump* for the afternoon crowd.
IP: Logged
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

Was able to vote today.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
clicked orange button.. vote # changed from 124 to 125.. so it worked this time..

one item has 900+
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

clicked orange button.. vote # changed from 124 to 125.. so it worked this time..

one item has 900+

900+? I see one that is way ahead with about 670, but none above that one...

That's fine- we don't need the most votes to win. 25 out of the 52 win. And the voting is only part of it.

I would think it's pretty likely that the one with 600+ will be among the winners. As will the other 8 or so that are significantly ahead of us.
Some have about the same and
A few with few votes will also win. We still have a very good chance, though, so don't be disheartened! Just keep voting!

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 04-06-2017).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12453 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by Fats:

Bump.

Was able to vote today.

Thanks Brad, and thanks to everyone that has, and continues to vote for us!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“Thank you for casting your vote for your favorite Infy Maker. You can vote once everyday until April 24, 2017.”
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

“Thank you for casting your vote for your favorite Infy Maker. You can vote once everyday until April 24, 2017.”

THANK YOU!!!!
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
El Bumpo

Brad
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

El Bumpo

Brad

Thanks for the bump!

Here's another for the morning crowd.

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
188.00 votes... The decimal places mean there is a possibility of partial votes appearing.

Brad
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent my wife the link and her and I got you 2 more votes. I will keep at it as much as I can.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2017 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6am saturday 191
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

6am saturday 191

6:04 am Saturday THANK YOU!!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12453 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by Khw:

I sent my wife the link and her and I got you 2 more votes. I will keep at it as much as I can.

Thank you and thank your wife!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12453 posts
Member since Jan 2012
Bump!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Thanks!
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2017 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tried to share to facebook... Tried.

Brad
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2017 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2017 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tried to share to facebook... Tried.

Brad

You succeeded. I shared your share to my friends to, so hopefully you pick up some extra votes that way. My wife and I also voted again around 1:00 this morning. Unfortunately we won't be going to bed late enough tonight to vote again tonight, but will when we get up in the morning or when I get home from work.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2017 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
261 I hope.

Brad
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2017 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
266!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-11-2017 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
270 this am
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2017 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

270 this am

Awesome!
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2017 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Awesome!

Voted, although it showed me as vote #270 as well so I wonder if there's something off with the vote counting...
Berlzebub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2017 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlzebubSend a Private Message to BerlzebubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted, and it's up to 271.

And I really like the idea. An affordable semi-autonomous robot could be very useful to areas that don't have the big budgets, like my hometown.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2017 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, my reply got eaten...

With the cost of components coming down so significantly combined with the relative ease in which these things can be programmed, there's a lot of low-cost solutions to things now. Volt's used mostly to get kids interested in creating and also as a platform for Ray to develop his skills.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2017 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12453 posts
Member since Jan 2012
297...can we get to 300 tonight?
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

297...can we get to 300 tonight?

We could if it wasn't messed up and not showing a "vote" button currently here.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-12-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2017 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

We could if it wasn't messed up and not showing a "vote" button currently here.

Yup.. no vote button..
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might need to scroll up.

Poorly made site/voting system.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Site is still experiencing issues with voting.

I'll let you know when they resolve the issue.

Thanks for trying, and not giving up!
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh, came here to whine that I couldn't vote because there was no button.

Apparently it's known information.

Brad
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heh, came here to whine that I couldn't vote because there was no button.

Apparently it's known information.

Brad

Wonder if this has happened to them before. (This is far from their first rodeo)
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2017 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
9am eastern time. still no voting. button..
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was able to vote this morning.

I wonder if the button coming and going, and other issues has anything to do with others trying to hack the system somehow.

Brad
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for voting.

I hope no one is doing anything like that, I hope it's some problem on their end.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's probably Putin and the Russian mafia...........
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

It's probably Putin and the Russian mafia...........

Heh.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock