Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Immigrant denied visa; Sen Schumer twists arms to grant entry; immigrant rapes child (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Immigrant denied visa; Sen Schumer twists arms to grant entry; immigrant rapes child by Darth Fiero
Started on: 03-02-2017 01:44 PM
Replies: 90 (1578 views)
Last post by: dobey on 03-15-2017 01:02 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2017 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I once met Scooby Doo!

r

IP: Logged
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2017 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I once gave Scooby Doo a red rocket.

now **** off tony and go **** yourself
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2017 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was a bit dubious of Shaggy though. Kept giving me the eye.

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2017 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of the responses made by newf and dobey in this thread almost had me feeling like I was living in a world depicted by the movie "1984". Which is pretty scary when you consider how close we came to that becoming a reality in this last election.

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 03-13-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Despite all of this 'evidence' gathered by doobey, there has yet in at least 6 months of this crap, been a SINGLE charge to ANYONE including Trump or anyone involved in his campaign. There is however a plethora of PROOF of Hillarys illegal activities, and shes still not charged with anything.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2017 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
I have no idea what words even mean. Can anyone help me understand the words charges and proof? I just have no idea what they mean.

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"You can drop the hate label on me, because it doesn't fit." -- every hateful person ever

Your hate is clear in your words, Darth. If you haven't hate, then I suggest you take more time to think about the words you use.

No, I would not call it arm twisting, because you have no idea what was actually said or discussed. As stated in the report, Saranac asked their representatives to do their job in representing them, and help with getting the visas approved. They did that. You don't know the details of how it was done. To say "twisted the arms" is aggrandizing the situation to fit your personal narrative.

Is there some point to this thread other than to foster fear of "immigrants" and hate of Democrats? Because all you're doing is ranting about both, and seem to be expecting everyone else to do the same (because this is a heavily right wing occupied forum of course).

If you have evidence of the details of the conversation between the representatives offices and the State Dept., then please enlighten us all. I'm sure the journalists following the story and reporting on it would love to know those details too. For all you know, they could have simply reassured State that the visitors would have limited mobility around the sporting event only and the Saranac officials sponsoring them would ensure they would be sent off at the airport as scheduled. You are assuming some sort of greater political pressure, or worse, by using the colloquialism of "arm twisting."

The wording suits your narrative of keeping visitors out and hating liberals/Democrats, but it does not necessarily fit the unknown details of what actually happened. Like so many other threads in T/OT here, it is an overly dramatic interpretation, with the sole goal of wanting people to agree with your sentiment and rant about their hate of "immigrants" and "liberals" too. I see no other purpose for this thread, given the wording you chose in the OP and title, and you continue to choose in your posts when you reply with broken up quoting that makes it incredibly painful to actually reply to you (a misfeature of the forum of course, but alas).

+1
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

Some of the responses made by newf and dobey in this thread almost had me feeling like I was living in a world depicted by the movie "1984". Which is pretty scary when you consider how close we came to that becoming a reality in this last election.

Please elaborate.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2017 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:
Please elaborate.

I don't think he understands Orwell's 1984 very well.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2017 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think he understands Orwell's 1984 very well.

This is comical coming from you... and your ideals that you champion ..
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
I really do have no idea what I'm talking about. I just like to attack people without putting a modicum of thought into my baseless attacks.

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay