Started on: 11-28-2016 03:39 PM
Replies: 30 (557 views)
Last post by: Rexgirl on 12-16-2016 04:23 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll guys, Me and my girlfriend of almost a year have been having the marriage talks and I'm giving in, No i have not poped the question yet but I have bought a ring, Me and her father were out for black friday with the excuse of looking for tools (which I bought a few Craftsman's new smooth finish wrenches are really nice) But our main focus was to go browsing jewelry stores and I found one that I couldn't pass up, It's everything she wanted in a ring with the compromises I wanted (pretty much a cathedral setting) It's even a certified 1/2 karat dimond, Damn near flawless. Think she'll like it?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If that ring isn't good enough for her, she needs to be kicked to the curb.
DotTC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it's no Beyonce ring.. I agree with blacktree on this one.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats man.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2016 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You will make a great husband.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When are to going to bring her to Frazee to meet your Fiero family?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2016 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno if I should congratulate you.......or play taps !!!

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!!
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go to a pawn shop and get a diamond twice the size, get it sized to her, and pay less in the long run.
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, man!

And don't forget the two words that will help make the rest of your life tremendously easier: "Yes dear."

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2016 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You ad to add a vow..
I shall not get jelous of the hobby vehicle aka the other woman..

Congrads..
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I dunno if I should congratulate you.......or play taps !!!

This is my exact sentiment!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol thanks you guys, Never thought I'd see myself here, Shes a very good woman very level headed and always fun to be around, she has a 6 year old boy who is just awesome and her family is the best, Couldn't see myself with anyone else. As for the cars, She said they are safe she loves the corvette and cant wait for me to finish the mera, dunno her feelings on the IMSA but that one is the most important of all,
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we hear the specs on the ring?
The 3 Cs?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Never thought I'd see myself here ...

You ain't seen nothing yet. You are well onto your way to a divorce, her getting half your stuff, likely the house and you paying 18 years of "child support" from which she can support her next victim.

, I kid Rick.

Congratulations.
We haven't heard from you much lately. Are you puzzy whipped ?
Best wishes.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please tell us you did NOT go to Jared....
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2016 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

You ain't seen nothing yet. You are well onto your way to a divorce, her getting half your stuff, likely the house and you paying 18 years of "child support" from which she can support her next victim.

, I kid Rick.

Never mind...my bitterness should not spoil P-K's thread...sorry, man.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-30-2016).]

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Can we hear the specs on the ring?
The 3 Cs?

near colorless. good clarity and good cut
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by cliffw:

, I kid Rick.

Congratulations.
We haven't heard from you much lately. Are you puzzy whipped ?
Best wishes.

been busy with work... finally made a big run so its been go go go... bought an 88 GT t top to wrench on so ill be here a bit more

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by maryjane:

Please tell us you did NOT go to Jared....

nope Gordon's.... everything at jarrads just seemed to cookie cutter.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2016 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

near colorless. good clarity and good cut

So no?

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! She will like it no matter what.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2016 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck, you're going to need it!
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2016 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nope Gordon's.... everything at jarrads just seemed to cookie cutter.

You know they are both owned by Signet, right? Zales, Kay, Jared, Gordon's. Jared"s is considered their higher-end store. It's all cookie cutter, unless you are buying from a diamond exchange then having it set. Think about it, they all run national ads selling the same jewelry. Most of which is I1-3 and S1-2 at best in clarity. There is a reason you didn't want to give the color and clarity. Either you don't know or you know it's not that great.
VS2 and I are really the minimum I'd consider unless I was buying used. They are an awful investment new regardless. I hope you guys are forever, but you'll never see 1/2 - 1/3 of that money. Appraise it. Insure it. Hope it gets stolen, lolol.

Wasn't trying to be a downer. I hope you guys are happy happy joy joy.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

You know they are both owned by Signet, right? Zales, Kay, Jared, Gordon's. Jared"s is considered their higher-end store. It's all cookie cutter, unless you are buying from a diamond exchange then having it set. Think about it, they all run national ads selling the same jewelry. Most of which is I1-3 and S1-2 at best in clarity. There is a reason you didn't want to give the color and clarity. Either you don't know or you know it's not that great.
VS2 and I are really the minimum I'd consider unless I was buying used. They are an awful investment new regardless. I hope you guys are forever, but you'll never see 1/2 - 1/3 of that money. Appraise it. Insure it. Hope it gets stolen, lolol.

Wasn't trying to be a downer. I hope you guys are happy happy joy joy.

It is a VS2 i know that.

MarkS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold my original 85 GT to buy one of those in '89 for my future wife. Still got her. Took about 7 years to get another Fiero, not too bad.

Congrats!
Rexgirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RexgirlSend a Private Message to RexgirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your ring is elegant and timeless and she will just love it. My best wishes go with you!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock