Started on: 01-19-2016 08:30 PM
Replies: 42 (593 views)
Last post by: Formula88 on 01-25-2016 09:29 AM
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will she be Trump's running mate?

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-19-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is she relevant at all?

What a leach.

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doubt running mate, the media, hollywood and the social internet crowd have made her damaged goods.

He'd do better with Carly or Ben.

Why is she still relevant? She still has the ability to make liberals froth at the mouth and say stupid things that can be used for social media marketing.
I didn't hate her, but McCain's damaged campaign was looking for a silver bullet for a broken gun.
Please note the actually voting numbers, they still came close even with a mostly center of the line R, and a questionable running mate.

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Doubt running mate, the media, hollywood and the social internet crowd have made her damaged goods.

He'd do better with Carly or Ben.

Why is she still relevant? She still has the ability to make liberals froth at the mouth and say stupid things that can be used for social media marketing.
I didn't hate her, but McCain's damaged campaign was looking for a silver bullet for a broken gun.
Please note the actually voting numbers, they still came close even with a mostly center of the line R, and a questionable running mate.

Dumb and dumber! I can't take credit. it's a facebook quote.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah...another Lewinski and Clinton.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Dumb and dumber! I can't take credit. it's a facebook quote.

Apologies, that was personal opinion.
I'm actually watching this election cycle as a political operative would.
Think Carville, watch Newsroom, throw in some House of Cards.

I'm sorry "dratts". This has already been bought and paid for.
Tell me what Obama has accomplished in the past 7 years.

Shovel ready?
Oh wait, Clunkers for cash.
Wait, Obamacare, I'm going to save $2500 on my policy. .

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reality TV actors.... I wonder if this election will be sponsored by Coke or Pepsi.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dumb and dumber. I don't think Trump is dumb. The idea of him as president does scare me but for sure he's not dumb.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Suddenly, this morning, she could be a big anchor around his neck. Her oldest son was just arrested on domestic violence for punching his girlfriend. It will be quickly attributed to her lack of something-or-other in the values instilled in her son, and that will be attached to her actions as a public official.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Suddenly, this morning, she could be a big anchor around his neck. Her oldest son was just arrested on domestic violence for punching his girlfriend. It will be quickly attributed to her lack of something-or-other in the values instilled in her son, and that will be attached to her actions as a public official.

Don't forget her daughter... 2 kids out of wedlock, yet was a supporter of abstinence. Hmmm. Personally, I don't care, but don't tell us what we should do and then do something completely opposite.

Children's actions do reflect upon the parents.

I don't think it is just me, but Sarah's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. But at least SNL will have fun with this!
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Don't forget her daughter... 2 kids out of wedlock, yet was a supporter of abstinence. Hmmm. Personally, I don't care, but don't tell us what we should do and then do something completely opposite.

Children's actions do reflect upon the parents.

I don't think it is just me, but Sarah's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. But at least SNL will have fun with this!

If you have kids I can guarantee you that you don't have full control over what they do. You may "think" you do, but you don't.

I'm not taking sides here but to criticize anyone for what their kids or other family members did is just F'ed up. How would you feel if that was done onto you?

You judge a person on what and who THEY are, no other way.

You own a Fiero, should I judge you for not being able to afford a good vehicle?
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thunderstruck GT

2664 posts
Member since Oct 2015

I don't think it is just me, but Sarah's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Oooooo yes, absolutely!
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a parent, you raise them, teach them values and morals. Parenting doesn't end when kids turn 18. Sure, there are kids that are just messed up, but in Sarah's case, she acts if the rest of the world is screwed up, but not her family. She should have had a talk with her children about keeping promises and not punching women. Or maybe she is too busy telling us how to live our lives...

Not sure what a Fiero has to do with morals. I do own a '73 International pickup... what does that say about me and my parents? Maybe it says that I like unique things, working on them and using my hands for positive things.... I am not out punching women or getting pregnant..... twice, all the while telling others not to. Hmmm.... my parents are proud.

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

If you have kids I can guarantee you that you don't have full control over what they do. You may "think" you do, but you don't.

I'm not taking sides here but to criticize anyone for what their kids or other family members did is just F'ed up. How would you feel if that was done onto you?

You judge a person on what and who THEY are, no other way.

You own a Fiero, should I judge you for not being able to afford a good vehicle?

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes I know it's photo shopped ---- but it's still fun.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As a parent, you raise them, teach them values and morals. Parenting doesn't end when kids turn 18. Sure, there are kids that are just messed up, but in Sarah's case, she acts if the rest of the world is screwed up, but not her family. She should have had a talk with her children about keeping promises and not punching women. Or maybe she is too busy telling us how to live our lives...

Not sure what a Fiero has to do with morals. I do own a '73 International pickup... what does that say about me and my parents? Maybe it says that I like unique things, working on them and using my hands for positive things.... I am not out punching women or getting pregnant..... twice, all the while telling others not to. Hmmm.... my parents are proud.

So if I'm understanding you, you are saying that you have "full control" over your kids every move?

The Fiero statement was just a judgmental statement no different than any other judgmental statement people make. Can you see how that works?

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-20-2016).]

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So if I'm understanding you, you are saying that you have "full control" over your kids every move?

No. But you raise them with values and morals so you don't need to "control" (your word) them. They have the upbringing to make good decisions. As I said, nothing wrong with getting preg. out of wedlock, but don't tell us that we shouldn't. Same for the son, now.... I wonder if he has anger issues, like mom.

Fiero... nope... owning a Fiero could be about being frugal.... which is a positive thing to instill in children. I am not telling you what to buy (like Bristol).

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 01-20-2016).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. But you raise them with values and morals so you don't need to "control" (your word) them. They have the upbringing to make good decisions. As I said, nothing wrong with getting preg. out of wedlock, but don't tell us that we shouldn't. Same for the son, now.... I wonder if he has anger issues, like mom.

Fiero... nope... owning a Fiero could be about being frugal.... which is a positive thing to instill in children. I am not telling you what to buy (like Bristol).

I'm not saying I would have voted for her when she ran for President (mainly because of the fingernail on chalkboard thing). What I'm saying is when one looks at the picture as a whole she really isn't any different than you, me or the person next door. An average Jane if you will. I think voters today want an average Joe or Jane or a smart businessman over a career politician that is only good at lying.

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not saying I would have voted for her when she ran for President (mainly because of the fingernail on chalkboard thing). What I'm saying is when one looks at the picture as a whole she really isn't any different than you, me or the person next door. An average Jane if you will. I think voters today want an average Joe or Jane or a smart businessman over a career politician that is only good at lying.

She is still a politician... she says what her followers want to hear. Same with Trump or anyone else running for office. She gets attention because of her voice, her looks and her "folksy" attitude. But hey, a Trump/Palin ticket would be the best show on TV!

I do agree she is the average Jane... when she isn't in politician mode. The minute she opens her mouth and talks politics... she starts to sounds stupid (my opinion). But people like her for what they believe she stands for. I just see her as a person looking to pad her pockets, like a lot of politicians
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She is still a politician... she says what her followers want to hear. Same with Trump or anyone else running for office. She gets attention because of her voice, her looks and her "folksy" attitude. But hey, a Trump/Palin ticket would be the best show on TV!

I do agree she is the average Jane... when she isn't in politician mode. The minute she opens her mouth and talks politics... she starts to sounds stupid (my opinion). But people like her for what they believe she stands for. I just see her as a person looking to pad her pockets, like a lot of politicians

LOL, I wonder if she can still see Russia?

Face it, she originally got elected because it's Alaska. I don't consider her a politician, especially not a career politician. But she is a typical woman who likes flapping her beak.

If she STFU, she'd fade into history.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My Mom and Dad have six kids.

Two of us work, aren't in debt, and seem to have a semi-level head on our shoulders.
One works, is in debt all the time, and lives with an abusive wife.
One lies all the time, does drugs, works, but only enough to get high.
One lives in a homeless shelter.
One is a stay at home Mom with two wonderful kids.

So apparently Mom sometimes raised us right, sometimes didn't?

Brad
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any of the kids go out nationally and tell people how to live their lives (and get paid for doing so)?

Originally posted by Fats:

My Mom and Dad have six kids.

Two of us work, aren't in debt, and seem to have a semi-level head on our shoulders.
One works, is in debt all the time, and lives with an abusive wife.
One lies all the time, does drugs, works, but only enough to get high.
One lives in a homeless shelter.
One is a stay at home Mom with two wonderful kids.

So apparently Mom sometimes raised us right, sometimes didn't?

Brad

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Why is she relevant at all?

What a leach.

Because the media loves to hate her. They make her relevant so they can complain about her. The instant she or any member of her family is mentioned in the news, everyone starts talking about it.

She's not the leach. The media is. They salivate at the possibility of something, anything, to publish about her.

Oh look, there was a fight with members of the Palin family!!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs...d-in-police-reports/

The drunken brawl involving Sarah Palin and her family last month was a wild one... Prosecutors won't proceed with charges in the fight

Huge druken brawl!! Um, no charges though. Must have been EPIC! Front page, everyone!

Oh look, Sarah Palin's son was arrested last night!!
http://www.nbcnews.com/news...-charges-eve-n499976

And the public eats it up. They want to talk about her and her family. That's why she stays in the news.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

That's why it sucks to be a conservative. They're hypocrites. They're hypocrites because they have standards. Standards that they may frequently fail the live up to. They don't claim their behavior is the standard, only that a standard exists.

If a conservative has an extramarital affair, it's a scandal.
Bill Clinton has numerous extramarital affairs... he's just Bill Clinton.

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe they don't have standards (generalized statement)... they SAY they have standards, but they don't even try to live up to them, except in the spotlight.

Anyone remember Larry Craig?
How about Tea Party members Garmat and Courser? http://www.detroitnews.com/...lationship/31269315/

Oh well.... "do as I say, not as I do"....

BTW, Bill didn't tell you not to have an affair....

Originally posted by Formula88:

That's why it sucks to be a conservative. They're hypocrites. They're hypocrites because they have standards. Standards that they may frequently fail the live up to. They don't claim their behavior is the standard, only that a standard exists.

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing the media is very, very good at, is character assassination, and because of their protected status under the First Amendment, they get away with it. Anyone they don't like (remember Joe the Plumber?) becomes a target. I personally believe that if something about a person cannot be proven to be a fact, more limitations need to be in place on the members of the Fourth Estate, or libel should be easier to prove. An article whose sole purpose is to denigrate, should be made to pass muster, such as "does this article serve the public interest?" It is very easy to ruin someone's life who is being tried in the court of public opinion, and later the person is found to be innocent; rarely, if ever, does the media put as much effort into admitting its wrong and trying to right it, as it did in leading the hue and cry.

I don't think Palin is nearly as dumb as the MSM made her out to be. Her manner of speaking is more a function of where she grew up, than an indicator of her intelligence. When tapped for VP, the people of Alaska seemed to have a high opinion of her.

That said, attractive women, whether politicians or criminals, tend to get a pass on many things. I submit the respective cases of Jodi Arias (reasonably attractive) and Eileen Wournos (not so much). The former gets life, the latter is pushing daisies.

No matter what Palin's constituents think of her, not all of them are going to do everything she says. Same goes for her kids, no matter what virtues Palin herself espouses.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2016 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does this mean there is gonna be a new "Who's Nailin Palin" movie ?

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2016 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe they don't have standards (generalized statement)... they SAY they have standards, but they don't even try to live up to them, except in the spotlight.

Anyone remember Larry Craig?

How about Tea Party members Garmat and Courser?...

Oh well.... "do as I say, not as I do"....

BTW, Bill didn't tell you not to have an affair....

Your response dictates Formula88's picture to a T.

Democrats enjoy the "spotlight" more than anyone. No other group shines so brightly on the tellie, yet does not follow their own words. Ie. Hillary or Sanders for instance.

Once again, "do as I say, not as I do" is Hillary's motto.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Your response dictates Formula88's picture to a T.

Democrats enjoy the "spotlight" more than anyone. No other group shines so brightly on the tellie, yet does not follow their own words. Ie. Hillary or Sanders for instance.

Once again, "do as I say, not as I do" is Hillary's motto.

Since when do we have democrats voting for anti-gay legislation, but have gay relations? Same for same-sex marriage and such. It is the conservatives who tell us how we should act in the confines of our how homes and lives, yet they are CAUGHT doing the "nasty". Of course, they deny, or say they are weak, and how we must pray for them. LOL. Read up on that Gamat story... it is more than an affair, the guy was trying to get others to lie for him and make up a story that he had a gay affair. You can't even make this up. THEN, they had the guts to run again, after being kicked out. Tea Party... not democrats... OH, and they mis-used taxpayer money.

As for Hillary... one person. Yup, she is a career politician and lies. Just like not all conservatives will lie. There is always a standout.
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

So in reality does that mean many democrats oppose high moral
standards and justify their low moral standards by pointing out our
near miss attempts to hit our own moral mark....

Kind of like 2 guys at a bowling ally. 1 practices all the time and the
other only shows up to throw the ball down the lane, takes credit for
getting better and says you suck when the other leaves 1 pin standing.

This is the guy I meet at work every day. His average output efficiency
83%. every now and then he hits ("A") 100% which actually keeps
him above 80%. He starts strutting around talking about how lucky we are
to have him as an employee. But when the guys that produce 90% or above
every week has an 85% day, he is the one talking crap about how they
dropped the ball. I want him gone just to boost the morale of his peers.
but he just stays bellow the firing line. It's really sad because
he can do better, but just seem to aim low on purpose....

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:

It's really sad because
he can do better, but just seem to aim low on purpose....

Raise the standards then. Frankly, why work harder if the pay is the same and there is no chance for promotion, or other benefit, etc... Does he get the job done to the satisfaction of the employer? If so, he has met the needs of the employer and the employer pays him. If he goes beyond what the employer sets as a min, then where is the benefit of working harder? The employer is the only one who is getting more for the same amount.

Not really justifying it, but looking at it from the side of the employee. If there truely no benefit of working harder than required, why do so. If you have to walk to the store for milk, do you run or do you walk? The result is the same, but you use more energy for no gain. Frankly, it is up to the employer to raise the min. standard if they are unhappy with the work performed... just saying.

Personally, I like people who work hard, but I found that sometimes they work fast, but don't do a good job. Sure, the job is done and one quickly, but not to the level that it would be if they took their time and focused on the task at hand.

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

One thing the media is very, very good at, is character assassination, and because of their protected status under the First Amendment, they get away with it.

And the moment we compare it to online (digital) bullying, they will
use it to go after political commentators who have a different opinion.
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Bears repeating!

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not a fan of Palin, but I can't help but chuckle at the lengths the left goes to in order to discredit her.

Suddenly her personal life is fair game. Her family, the way she talks.

Basically everything the left constantly says is our own private thing is fair game with Palin.

I suspect it's because they are scared of her. I can understand why. They have a choice between a woman that lies to them all the time and one that will be brutally honest. They would rather be lied to. Most importantly I (and a lot of other people) notice that the people that scare the left get the most people screaming about them. People pop out of the woodwork to attack Palin, Trump etc. but they are quiet about others.... Over the years it's become very predictable.

Quick, post more comedians saying catchy things. They are so relevant!!

Brad

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 01-24-2016).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oooooo yes, absolutely!

Yes and throw in Clinton and Obuma voices too.

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not a fan of Palin, but I can't help but chuckle at the lengths the left goes to in order to discredit her.

The main thing that I have against Palin is that she walked away from her elected "job" as governor of Alaska. Talk about a lack of commitment.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

The main thing that I have against Palin is that she walked away from her elected "job" as governor of Alaska. Talk about a lack of commitment.

How about she is literally an uneducated idiot about our government and constitution.

The McCain team had to educate her on the simplest things.

As far as her personal life goes well, her kids are no class breeders. That tells me something.
Not conclusive but certainly makes you wonder about their upbringing.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Suddenly her personal life is fair game. Her family, the way she talks.

Basically everything the left constantly says is our own private thing is fair game with Palin.

I suspect it's because they are scared of her. I can understand why. They have a choice between a woman that lies to them all the time and one that will be brutally honest. They would rather be lied to. Most importantly I (and a lot of other people) notice that the people that scare the left get the most people screaming about them. People pop out of the woodwork to attack Palin, Trump etc. but they are quiet about others.... Over the years it's become very predictable.

Quick, post more comedians saying catchy things. They are so relevant!!

Brad

Now wait a minute...... She can see Russia from her backyard.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

How about she is literally an uneducated idiot about our government and constitution.

That's never kept other politicians from completing their terms.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

That's never kept other politicians from completing their terms.

And still I won't lower my standards based on the curve. Hmmm.
What a concept. Expectations.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock