Started on: 11-20-2015 06:08 AM
Replies: 48 (784 views)
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 11-21-2015 08:09 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2015 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

He did try...I think that bothered him most of all, that he couldn't push as many as he thought he'd be able to.

no, he did, but the members instead of being grown up's and dealing with it, got butt hurt, and needed that to stop so, they used the system to stop the butt hurt bleeding..
now they don't have their buttons pushed as they put a mussel on
if he only thought he was pushing buttons, but wasn't.. the ban hammer would not have been set on kill..
if members buttons were not being pushed there be no need to go out of their way to rate him..

Funny thing, Real grown ups when they see something they don't like move on.. turn the page, change the channel, many that claim to be grown ups, ban,remove,kill things they don't like and it's not limited to a forum..
If more people when they didn't like something they see,hear,read just skipped over it, instead of getting bent over it, and doing their part to destroy the source , the world be a much happier place..
but that is wishful thinking, as skipping things one might not like, is way to easy..
IP: Logged
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And sometimes they go to war.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the sun just rose and the world moves on........even though hes not here. O well
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

He did try...I think that bothered him most of all, that he couldn't push as many as he thought he'd be able to.

He had his own agenda he wanted to push more than he wanted to push buttons, if anything he just couldn't stay on topic. We where talking about a terrorist attack in France, he was talking about how everything wrong with the world was Jews.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-21-2015).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Well the sun just rose and the world moves on........even though hes not here. O well

As it did before, and as it will when each of us is gone.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2015 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And these are the Days of Our Lives.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

He had his own agenda he wanted to push more than he wanted to push buttons, if anything he just couldn't stay on topic. We where talking about a terrorist attack in France, he was talking about how everything wrong with the world was Jews.

Yeah, I don't think he was a troll, he really believed all that crap he was spewing. What got me was how he quickly resorted to infantile, meaningless insults as soon as someone questioned him. He lived in a very small world.
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've certainly gotten more from tis community
than I have contributed. Most of my activity is
in O/T. Having seen how quickly the passions
and conflicts rise, I've seen some exchanges
that I would have bet money on an approaching
"banned member" award. I have got to say, it
really takes a lot to get banned here. You guys
tolerate a lot. I'm sure someone feels they or a
member they liked was unfairly banned and
I grant it could have happened. I'm just saying
the majority of those banned have went out of
their way to earn it.

Like I said,
You guys seem to be really tolerant of
opposing opinions. I rarely give a negative
simply because I wait until I cool off and usually
forget about it. Hell , by the time I remember it,
I either find it amusing or can't find the thread..

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who ever it was he has been here lurking for a while or been band before to know some of the things he posted about me for example. While what he said didn't bother me, just the facts that he knew them raised a red light, caution sign. I get tired of the same trolls coming back but this is the idiotnet and someone with a little idiotnet knowledge can get away with coming back repeatedly. Many have, I think it was WD88/stimpy but could be wrong, I thought I was once but was mistaken.

Like I said earlier when someone new joins I will welcome them with open arms, but when they only have a few posts, no homepage, no home email, no address they make me think. I am sure some of you smell it when I do, it's a wood fired brain.

Steve
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock