Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Spanish Court Issues Arrest Warrants for Netanyahu (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Spanish Court Issues Arrest Warrants for Netanyahu by mental floss
Started on: 11-17-2015 07:14 PM
Replies: 77 (837 views)
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 11-20-2015 04:51 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mental floss:

Spend time around inner city public schools where the IQ hovers around the 70s. You'll feel right at home with others who have nothing to add but want attention.

If you including Russians, then yes. I cant tell the difference between Chinese, Korean, Japanese or Vietnamese myself. I suppose you can also tell a Kenyan from a Congolese black too ?

If Spain tried to 'arrest' any of those on their warrant, Id guess Israel would do another Entebbe on them, so yes it would be a war. The best they can hope for is they would surrender to Spain on their own...which isnt going to happen.

Extradition ...how about Roman Polanski, he was arrested for rape in 1970s, and left the country. The US has tried bringing him back for 30 years with no luck. Closest they got was when he was rearrested in Switzerland...and they then declared him a free man and released him a few years ago.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 11-19-2015).]

IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Calls em as I sees em G.

I'm seeing despicable anti semitic hate being spewed from your keyboard, acrooss a few threads here in OT. YOU are the attention whore.

100%
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Formula88:

You're right. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Bibi was born in Israel. His nationality is Israeli since birth. He's not an immigrant to Israel since he was born there.
Bibi's religion is Judiasm.

You'll notice that neither of those are Polish. His father was Polish so he's of Polish ancestry but "they" are not Polish (if you're including Bibi as part of the group you're referring to as "they").

Since this thread is about Benjamin Netanyahu, what does his father's nationality prior to his birth have to do with it?

maybe he wants to blame the polish for the middle east problems
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've only shared this with a hand full of people, but it seems like a good opportunity to show Steve just how poor he is at insight.
The Knights if the KKK (KKKK) attempted a homicide of my immediate family member when I was a kid. Before that we woke up to find stickers posted on the house that they were about to take action. The first time they shot the house up it was thouvht to be over. They waited until there were no kids present and came back one night. The person was in the front yard and as a car rolled by they laid a shotgun out the window and started shooting. They missed because the target dropped to the ground and started rolling.

Let me help all the trolls. You want me to be anti-Semitic so you won't be proven wrong. The reality is I simply reject your PC crap. Nobody group is special. Pointing out the realities isn't hate speech no matter what Hillary and Bill told you.

And you don't know if I'm Black, White, Semite or not. All a troll knows is how to to be wrong. Your family's know this at home. They let you bluster because it's a waste if time duscussing anything with you. You aren't just a failure in your personal lives. You can't change your failures here just because nobody can visually see you.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've only shared this with a hand full of people, but it seems like a good opportunity to show Steve just how poor he is at insight.
The Knights if the KKK (KKKK) attempted a homicide of my immediate family member when I was a kid. Before that we woke up to find stickers posted on the house that they were about to take action. The first time they shot the house up it was thouvht to be over. They waited until there were no kids present and came back one night. The person was in the front yard and as a car rolled by they laid a shotgun out the window and started shooting. They missed because the target dropped to the ground and started rolling.

Let me help all the trolls. You want me to be anti-Semitic so you won't be proven wrong. The reality is I simply reject your PC crap. Nobody group is special. Pointing out the realities isn't hate speech no matter what Hillary and Bill told you.

And you don't know if I'm Black, White, Semite or not. All a troll knows is how to to be wrong. Your family's know this at home. They let you bluster because it's a waste if time duscussing anything with you. You aren't just a failure in your personal lives. You can't change your failures here just because nobody can visually see you.

you have photo's of this right, or are we to just take your word, as seen as you will not do the same..
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've only shared ...

Before you go around all Spelling Nazi and Grammar Police on our fellow members here, I suggest that you learn to ****ing spell and use words where they were intended to be placed in sentences. Personally, I would not think of you as such a moron if you were to take me up on my suggestions.

Of course you can stay semi hidden behind that screen of yours, and continue pounding the keyboard like a fool. But, once again, I suggest you take a more intelligent path.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you don't know if I'm Black, White, Semite or not. .

You tell me, why does it matter?
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger because some user said I study racial profiles doesn't make it true. I don't. I said "profile", visually looking at his cheek profile. I can't tell a Vietnamese from Korean, nor a Filipino. Anyone can tell an East Asian from an ethnic Pole by the Mongoloid features.

E.whatever, am I Polish? Am I German? Am I Armenian? Am I Jewish?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am Polish. This is my name.

Who are you?
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only a dunce thinks allot is a word. There's no excuse for that. If he spelled for as fro or fir you vould say it's a typo or fat finger. Allot? Geez.

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Before you go around all Spelling Nazi and Grammar Police on our fellow members here, I suggest that you learn to ****ing spell and use words where they were intended to be placed in sentences. Personally, I would not think of you as such a moron if you were to take me up on my suggestions.
Of course you can stay semi hidden behind that screen of yours, and continue pounding the keyboard like a fool. But, once again, I suggest you make a more intelligent path.

Hey fool, you're just the latest puss to puke on a thread defending the trolls who're trying the guessing game. You dumbasses keep failing. They should've asked instead of displaying your ignorance and being trolls.

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

<snip>

You said this same exact thing in another post. Is this your mantra or something? I'm starting to think you're just off your meds today.

"You want me to be anti-Semitic so you won't be proven wrong."---walks like a duck.....

"The reality is I simply reject your PC crap."---PC crap. I really don't know what to say or how to classify this. I've never been accused of being PC. EVER.

"And you don't know if I'm Black, White, Semite or not. All a troll knows is how to to be wrong."----I really could care less what the hell you are as far as race. All I know is that you are a KOOK. Kookiness just oozes from every word you type.

"Your family's know this at home. They let you bluster because it's a waste if time duscussing anything with you. You aren't just a failure in your personal lives. You can't change your failures here just because nobody can visually see you."----Yep. Definately off the meds.

[This message has been edited by Jason88Notchie (edited 11-19-2015).]

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, why does it matter?
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You pointed out I was in the wrong post so I moved the above to where I intended it to be. You're slipping.
Still you have no anti-Semitic evidence? Yeah, I already knew that. Keep watching. The other troll failed too.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mental floss

362 posts
Member since Aug 2014

[B]Originally posted by E.Furgal:[/B
maybe he wants to blame the polish for the middle east problems

Here's the quote I responded to. E.whatever.

2.5, do all Fiero people think they speak for others when someone else addresses someone else?

Not talking to you directly with this next reply since you've been fairly civil. But to my fanboys, how about you just stop making fools of yourselves about things I don't believe and other members I never heard of. It's not a question, btw.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-19-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mental floss

362 posts
Member since Aug 2014

I am Polish. This is my name.
Who are you?

Really, you should've thought about that before I had to point out that you guys are just looking for an opp to troll, when you're not involved.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You pointed out I was in the wrong post so I moved the above to where I intended it to be. You're slipping.
Still you have no anti-Semitic evidence? Yeah, I already knew that. Keep watching. The other troll failed too.

:sleep:

Huh. What happened to the sleepy face....well lets try this one....

[This message has been edited by Jason88Notchie (edited 11-19-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:
:sleep:

Huh. What happened to the sleepy face....well lets try this one....

Your breath smells like chit.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why would it matter?? you can be a Polish black jewish, gay, and I could care less..

unlike you, I don't hide behind a fake screen name..
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
You're right. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Bibi was born in Israel. His nationality is Israeli since birth. He's not an immigrant to Israel since he was born there.
Bibi's religion is Judiasm.

You'll notice that neither of those are Polish. His father was Polish so he's of Polish ancestry but "they" are not Polish (if you're including Bibi as part of the group you're referring to as "they").

Since this thread is about Benjamin Netanyahu, what does his father's nationality prior to his birth have to do with it?

Boy are you dense as E.fuwhatever? You know how to quote but you can't comprehend. Go tell Tony he's not Polish in the other thread where he claimed he's Polish.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and..banned
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aw man... I was grabbing the popcorn and getting ready to watch the show!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

and..banned

I'm surprised it took this long.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He'll be back. Narcissists can never resist the attraction of their own reflection.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That guy was so full of LOL....among other things. Idiot. He was pretty good at trolling though, got to give him that!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aww Man, I was meaning to give him a positive so he wouldn't get banned but forgot.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Aww Man, I was meaning to give him a positive so he wouldn't get banned but forgot.

Cant get quality entertainment these days?
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never even got the chance to rate him.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never give out negs, never have, but I sure as hell was not going to give him a plus.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rating bar never showed up, meaning (I presume) that fewer than 50 members rated him.
Can speed ban kick in without a rating bar?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Refreshed page, and he was no bueno. Posted a grin. Insignificant one way or the other. Personally my thoughts were always clear.

Good luck mental floss. (Not really, but without this disclaimer, I may have gotten a few in the "feels".
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Rating bar never showed up, meaning (I presume) that fewer than 50 members rated him.
Can speed ban kick in without a rating bar?

Probably if they are all neg. I cant remember if that is what might actually define speed ban?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Cant get quality entertainment these days?

Well ,Yeah. But not just that.

I don't much care about people being abrasive unless they are that way so much that is is just boring to read them.

Mostly I just value the different view and perspective. Several of the more frequent posters here are very single minded.inflexible and simply refuse to to consider or examine anything outside their own little brains.

This forum has crushed most other views to a point that it becomes a circle jerk of single mindedness (almost) .

Granted I actually subscribe to much of it as it seems tried and true logic but I also want to see what others see.
I am by far most likely the least formally educated person on this forum.
Getting out of my bubble is the goal. Utilizing the perceptions, knowledge experience and interests of others brings in more to digest.
Why else would I be here?

------------------
Though I am branded a devil in priests clothing I cast not the raiment I wear for I am not beholden to any flock with which any color has been given to me.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mostly I just value the different view and perspective. Several of the more frequent posters here are very single minded.inflexible and simply refuse to to consider or examine anything outside their own little brains.

This forum has crushed most other views to a point that it becomes a circle jerk of single mindedness (almost) .

Granted I actually subscribe to much of it as it seems tried and true logic but I also want to see what others see.
Getting out of my bubble is the goal. Utilizing the perceptions, knowledge experience and interests of others brings in more to digest.

I agree for the most part and I like differnt views too.
But I dont htink it was his opinion that did him in.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-19-2015).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to think that it wasn't his views that got him banned. He was becoming more insolent with each passing day.

We need a few cockroaches that are not afraid of the light, otherwise we will never even know we have cockroaches.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree Pokey, that differing views are essential to the debate. But in this case Mr. Floss was being a complete tool. The things he was saying were so outlandish and cartoonish, that I suspect he was trolling just to garner attention and get banned. Most of what he was spewing had neither value nor merit. I have little patience for biggots and kooks.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't much care about people being abrasive unless they are that way so much that is is just boring to read them.

I am by far most likely the least formally educated person on this forum.

For the fortune and glory kid--for the fortune and...... glory.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-19-2015).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

For the fortune and glory kid--for the fortune and...... glory.

No Gory,no gory,Jus cash money peas.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock