Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
   Dartmouth students lead profane Black Lives Matter protest (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dartmouth students lead profane Black Lives Matter protest by dennis_6
Started on: 11-15-2015 07:18 PM
Replies: 45 (703 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 11-20-2015 09:33 AM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I treat individuals as individuals. When I see a group mentality like this, I'll treat the entire group that way regardless of the demographics of the group. I'm sure there are non-blacks supporting the BLM hate rhetoric. If one supports and ascribes to the group's values, then I have no problem making my judgements based on the behavior of the group as a whole until an individual shows me otherwise.

I don't have to touch every glowing red stovetop to know I'll get burned. Once I've learned what to expect from one, I can reasonably expect the same from any others exhibiting the same behavior, and the color paint on the stove doesn't matter.

Well said. The more crap they cause, whether blacks, muslims or whatever of the day, the more I dislike them all within their race. To me its guilt by association. Hang with the bad guys, or dont do anything about them...and your just as bad. Sorry, but thats just the way it is.

IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
Well said. The more crap they cause, whether blacks, muslims or whatever of the day, the more I dislike them all within their race. To me its guilt by association. Hang with the bad guys, or dont do anything about them...and your just as bad. Sorry, but thats just the way it is.

Thats not really what he said, as I understand it.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

X2.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ditto,,

but I also understand where Roger is coming from..
if the civilized blacks put their foot down on what the looters/rioters/thugs/gang bangers/etc do.. we'd be better off
if the "peaceful" muslums put their foot down and did something about the true followers of islam... we'd be better off..
if the whites put their foot down on what the skin heads do, Oh wait, they do..
if the Catolics put their foot down to groups like the Wilkesboro Baptist Church   oh wait they do..

Cosby and J.J.Walker were huge on telling blacks to stop blaming whitie.. for their problems..
look what happened to Cosby.. to shut him up.. When J.J. was interviewed about the black lives matter,, his reply was... No comment I don't need the machine destroying me too..
It was a message to anyone that dared go against the narrative , fight us and we will destroy you..
so most blacks with a mike in front of them will never tell their brothers to stop the shiiiiiiiittttttt..... Chris rock does, but most think it's just part of his comic set.. so he gets a pass..

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Correct, I was referring to supporters of BLM (or any group) independent of race.
But I get where Roger's coming from.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I blame all people for not putting their foot down on it, independent of race.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock