What is Morality Based On? by Jason88Notchie
Started on: 09-15-2015 10:20 AM
Replies: 186 (1763 views)
Last post by: dobey on 09-25-2015 08:48 PM
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have at it gentleman...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pizza.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's based on experience in many cases and Experience = the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The golden rule?
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

The golden rule?[/QUOTE That works!
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's based on upbringing and is not taught very well now.
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

The golden rule?

The golden rule has been replaced by the platinum rule. Treat others as they want to be treated not how you want to be treated.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroReinke:The golden rule has been replaced by the platinum rule. Treat others as they want to be treated not how you want to be treated.

Sorry, I can not afford that. Too many have become entitled to other peoples money and stuff. I really learned this with my rental duplex.

I will stick to "Treat other as I would ask them to treat me".
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2015 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lies and deceit. Without out them we would not need morality.

I agree that morals are taught, and that parents now have little to do with their children. Morals are not being taught.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how this thread got onto the subject of Phonedawgz but he has given me plenty of free help with my Fiero problems through the years.
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know how this thread got onto the subject of Phonedawgz but he has given me plenty of free help with my Fiero problems through the years.

There is a thread in General Chat about Phonedawgz/Redevilriver that got way way off topic. That should catch you up.

I'll post my thoughts on this this subject in a little bit. Been busier than usual at work so I haven't been able to expand on the subject, but I feel it's an interesting subject that deserves some attention. Just not in General Chat.

[This message has been edited by Jason88Notchie (edited 09-15-2015).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I have to ask myself, what is your agenda, then?

Considering that you have gone on and on and on about this ad nauseum... I have to wonder what your agenda is? You weren't even involved in the original discussion. Good gawd...

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

I feel it's an interesting subject that deserves some attention. Just not in General Chat.

It's called General Fiero Chat, and no, it wasn't the appropriate forum for members to be promoting their religious views.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-15-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36401 posts
Member since Apr 99

He needs to be taking better care of his paying customers.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Golden Rule, which is the rule by which most religions and cultures are based from.

IE: Be good to each other, respect one another, etc...
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't do it.
Don't get caught.
Don't get convicted.
Don't take it.
Make A counter charge.
Define your actions as a right
Demand the right be recognize.
Demand protected status.
Define opposition as intolerant.
Define intolerance as a crime.
Dominate through Prosecution and lawsuits.

who needs morality when the law says yes........
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good men do good
evil men do evil

but for a good man to do evil
that requires a religion

''hide witch hide
the good folk
come to burn yee
their keen enjoyment
hid behind a gothic mask of duty''
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

good men do good
evil men do evil

but for a good man to do evil
that requires a religion

The logical conclusion to that statement then is that religion is required to define good and evil otherwise good men would continue to do good while evil men would continue to do evil but since there is nothing defining which is which no one would know if the good man did evil or the evil man did good. /shrug, Personally I think your analogy is a bit flawed.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 09-15-2015).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:

Don't do it.
Don't get caught.
Don't get convicted.
Don't take it.
Make A counter charge.
Define your actions as a right
Demand the right be recognize.
Demand protected status.
Define opposition as intolerant.
Define intolerance as a crime.
Dominate through Prosecution and lawsuits.

who needs morality when the law says yes........

I had to check the original topic. "What is Morality Based On? "
I do believe there are people that follow your views but, it makes me want to throwup until I am convinced there was a mistake in what I thought I heard.
You making a joke?
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

I had to check the original topic. "What is Morality Based On? "
I do believe there are people that follow your views but, it makes me want to throwup until I am convinced there was a mistake in what I thought I heard.
You making a joke?

No joke, just a sad example of how many are defining (or redefining) morals.
Today it seems you can choose between Religion or The Legal System to define or
justify your moral compass.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:

No joke, just a sad example of how many are defining (or redefining) morals.
Today it seems you can choose between Religion or The Legal System to define or
justify your moral compass.

Interesting statement. But religion or the legal system didn't create our morals as human beings. Perhaps think empathy. I think you have to give human beings a little more credit.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the law can be an a$$
and sometimes to be morally correct the law should be broken

but religion is seldom better then the law as to morals
but use to justify far too much evil

all morals are based in the current situation
and need to serve the needs of the people

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A finer admission of Liberal Leftist moral relativism has never been put into text on this forum.

Whack Job Leftist thinking like THAT gets you stuff like THIS:

"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary...These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall! (El Paredón)"

--Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

(serving "the needs of the people")

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-15-2015).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2015 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Very well.

Implying? No, you inferred. Infer away. You took a simple statement, and turned it into a monster. I have repeadly asked (in the other thread) for quotes. I got worn old lines, and inferences. Seriously, no new material? Are you waiting for the next book to be published? It's like trying to explain something to someone whose bible is BET. Dennis was talking about HIS faith. Religious or not, if it works for him, great. I don't know him. Maybe he's an axe murderer. I similarly hope your belief scheme works for you.

I was being kind, using the word discussion. Until you can provide actual facts, there is no discussion. I was actually very objective, but I'm sorry you failed to see that in your apparent bias.

Actually, Patrick was the one who turned the thread. I merely followed the turn.

A defensive stance of defending against your attack? Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm doing that. I've provided facts, definitions, and quotes. You've provided opinions, emotional comments, editorial, and --what do they call made-up info? The proliferation of twisted meanings and inferences in the last thread was incredible.

You have been attacking those with whom you disagree, apparently, and you're calling me out? Dennis must've really struck a nerve. Who knew? He made an innocent comment, and you and Patrick came out like someone kicked over your hive. I guess it's true what they say about throwing a rock into a pack of dogs.

Enlightenment is only possible to the open mind. You can't handle it.

Apparently, in your haste to attack and your insecurity of belief, you missed the whole point that phonedawgz didn't exhibit these positive traits. I don't know this person. Perhaps you're suggesting that phonedawgz is exhibiting the superior morals and good traits of an athiest. The argument could well be made. Dennis was offering his faith characteristics as an alternative. You/Patrick hotly contested that, or that the religions as you choose to see them are all that great, so we're left with what, your alternative point of view? Are you sure you want to be in the same lump with phonedawgz? I can't speak for your moral character, either. I can't say you're a good person. I can only speak for myself. I don't need to tear down your beliefs to support my own. I will stand up for what is right and good. I have to ask myself, what is your agenda, then? Why wouldn't you do the same?

I don't need to prove anything. If you're questioning your beliefs, I don't have the answers. It's up to you to find them for yourself. I find it telling that you do feel the need to prove something. I don't need to prove you wrong to make myself feel OK. On the contrary, I clearly posted irrefutable facts. Changing the subject doesn't change the facts. If you're uncomfortable with your beliefs, that's your issue--not mine. Your last two sentences in the quote above bear some serious reflection on your part.

Either way, I'm done with this. It's like trying to teach calculus to a 4-year old. The repitition of misunderstandings and worn old lines has gone past the point of boredom. It's no fun debating against an unknowledgeable opponent. From your posts, you seem to believe that you have no faith, religious or otherwise. Be very careful, or you'll make the point you claim Dennis stated.

Clearly you are the one who needs to prove something, since you keep writing so much about it and simply attack those whom disagree with you, rather than involve yourself in any sort of intellectual discussion on the subject matter.

You're right. Your repetition of misunderstanding and worn out old lines has gone past the point of boredom.

But go on and keep making wild assertions about what my beliefs are. You clearly know everything about me, including my deepest moral, or immoral as you and Dennis would like to believe, convictions, despite your having never actually met me in person, and only having been a member on this forum yourself, for a little over a year. Please, go on with your wildly nonsensical accusations, and racist sentiments. We really need a lot more of that on this forum, because there isn't enough already.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting trick question. I think a better one would be "What is morality?" Nevertheless, let's wade right on into this purely philosophical discussion that has no right answer.

Morality, I think, is a lot like truth. Whereas truth can be fluid based on the perceptions of the viewer, morality is, almost by necessity, always fluid based upon the perceptions of the viewer. Morality is ambiguous by nature and almost impossible to define. Even someone raised in a "good, Christian" way can have experiences in life that cause them to deviate from the morality that is expected of their upbringing while still considering what they're doing morally correct. Even more, morality bases can vary widely between sects of the same religion, not to mention different religions altogether.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
A finer admission of Liberal Leftist moral relativism has never been put into text on this forum.

Whack Job Leftist thinking like THAT gets you stuff like THIS:

"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary...These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall! (El Paredón)"

--Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

(serving "the needs of the people")

still afraid of reds under the beds ?

che died
the whole commie thing is dead or dying
but your still afraid

and greatly prefer morals for goat herders
hint most do not even have goats today

btw revised rules from JC wanted a very commie life style
circa the year 40 ace
they even claimed sky daddy killed a guy who held some back
your book describes them as a very commie group
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

good men do good
evil men do evil

Psalms 114:1-3: Fools say to themselves, “There is no God.”
They sin and commit evil deeds;
none of them does what is right.
The Lord looks down from heaven at the human race,
to see if there is anyone who is wise and seeks God.
Everyone rejects God;
they are all morally corrupt.
None of them does what is right,
not even one!

So, everyone does wrong/evil. You and me, both.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick's Dad

5154 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Amos 7:7-9:
He showed me this: I saw the sovereign One standing by a tin wall holding tin in his hand. The Lord said to me, “What do you see, Amos?” I said, “Tin.” The sovereign One then said,

“Look, I am about to place tin among my people Israel.
I will no longer overlook their sin.
Isaac’s centers of worship will become desolate;
Israel’s holy places will be in ruins.
I will attack Jeroboam’s dynasty with the sword.”

"Tin" is a plumb bob. It is not only possible to deviate to the left or the right from plumb, but forward and backward, as well. There are all kinds of ways that we deviate from morality, which is not relative. Our view of moral relativism is, in itself, a deviation from morality.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick's Dad

5154 posts
Member since Feb 2000

btw revised rules from JC wanted a very commie life style
circa the year 40 ace
they even claimed sky daddy killed a guy who held some back
your book describes them as a very commie group

Acts 2:42-47:

They were devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Reverential awe came over everyone, and many wonders and miraculous signs came about by the apostles. All who believed were together and held everything in common, and they began selling their property and possessions and distributing the proceeds to everyone, as anyone had need. Every day they continued to gather together by common consent in the temple courts, breaking bread from house to house, sharing their food with glad and humble hearts, praising God and having the good will of all the people. And the Lord was adding to their number every day those who were being saved.

They were devoted to one another, through the Spirit. This is antithetical to the Natural Man, who's morality is based on himself. Those who believed, the verses say, held everything in common. This was also the very early church, and we see later in Acts, as well as in the Epistles, that corrupting influences, even then, were present. Things changed quickly, due to Human nature.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Clearly you are the one who needs to prove something, since you keep writing so much...

You are the common denominator. But I see that you still blame others. You sir are a ****t. Always have been. Always will be.

FYI, dobey has a history of this. Internet know it all.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bible morals

"I'm interested in selling my youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21 : 7. She's a Georgetown sophomore, speaks fluent Italian, always cleared the table when it was her turn. What would a good price for her be? While thinking about that, can I ask another? My chief of staff, Leo McGarry, insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35 : 2 clearly says he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or is it okay to call the police? Here's one that's really important because we've got a lot of sports fans in this town. Touching the skin of a dead pig makes one unclean. Leviticus 11 : 7. If they promise to wear gloves, can the Washington Redskins still play football? Can Notre Dame? Can West Point? Does the whole town really have to be together to stone my brother John for planting different crops side-by-side? Can I burn my mother in a small family gathering for wearing garments made from two different threads?
PFF
System Bot
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Interesting statement. But religion or the legal system didn't create our morals as human beings. Perhaps think empathy. I think you have to give human beings a little more credit.

That seems at face value to be reasonable. However it is hard to apply it
to individual who lacks the ability to understand and share the feelings of others.
At that point you have to apply some other form of reasoning to empathize with
experiences alien to your own. Whether that be Religion, Logic, Law, etc only matters
if the goal is to understand and show compassion for the other person. What is
the basis for "our" morality? Sorry, I'd just be sharing my faith in an attempt to answer
the question. The best I can do is compare what we are seeing to possible root causes.

On the topic of root cause, how interesting would that study and analysis be if it were
done by a group of car enthusiast....... Although I have a sneaky feeling the answer will
be selfishness. Or to be more P.C. - personal benefit.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
You are the common denominator. But I see that you still blame others. You sir are a ****t. Always have been. Always will be.

FYI, dobey has a history of this. Internet know it all.

Good of you to jump in and attack without knowing a damn thing. Just like always.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

bible morals

"I'm interested in selling my youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21 : 7. She's a Georgetown sophomore, speaks fluent Italian, always cleared the table when it was her turn. What would a good price for her be?

I think it's three goats and a cow. Or was it donkeys.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
You

Aw, come on, do not do that. I know you are better than to allow someone to drag you down.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bible morals

"I'm interested in selling my youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21 : 7. She's a Georgetown sophomore, speaks fluent Italian, always cleared the table when it was her turn. What would a good price for her be? While thinking about that, can I ask another? My chief of staff, Leo McGarry, insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35 : 2 clearly says he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or is it okay to call the police? Here's one that's really important because we've got a lot of sports fans in this town. Touching the skin of a dead pig makes one unclean. Leviticus 11 : 7. If they promise to wear gloves, can the Washington Redskins still play football? Can Notre Dame? Can West Point? Does the whole town really have to be together to stone my brother John for planting different crops side-by-side? Can I burn my mother in a small family gathering for wearing garments made from two different threads?

Ray, even I know that you don't base your morals on a television show.

First of all, those laws weren't written for or to you, so you and most everyone else here is off the hook on all of those counts. Secondly, Jesus life, death and resurrection got the rest of us off the hook, as well. If the Jews had accepted His Message, these points would have been the least of your worries. Because He was rejected by His own, His gift of Grace is available to all. So, either one accepts, and these queries are moot, or not, and these are likely the least of your worries.

You've done better in trying to ridicule what you claim to understand. :P
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aw, come on, do not do that. I know you are better than to allow someone to drag you down.

The only person dragging Tony down, is himself. Nobody else is restricting his own actions.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2015 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would like to give his internet persona a collective SLAP then.

The amount of BS generated by him can power a smaller community fecal recycling plant for quite a while. Just saying.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick's Dad:

Ray, even I know that you don't base your morals on a television show.

First of all, those laws weren't written for or to you, so you and most everyone else here is off the hook on all of those counts. Secondly, Jesus life, death and resurrection got the rest of us off the hook, as well. If the Jews had accepted His Message, these points would have been the least of your worries. Because He was rejected by His own, His gift of Grace is available to all. So, either one accepts, and these queries are moot, or not, and these are likely the least of your worries.

You've done better in trying to ridicule what you claim to understand. :P

but there was no garden no talking snake
no tree of knowledge or eternal life ether
and no angel with flaming sword on guard
[but that would be hard to miss]
so no original sin to be saved from
and no need of a savior

btw killing yourself is seldom the answer to the worlds problems

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Define morality.

We'd have to start with that.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay