Started on: 08-08-2015 04:56 PM
Replies: 28 (496 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 08-12-2015 10:09 AM
Uaana

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we can agree this is going to be an R election. Seriously Hillary, Sanders and Biden? A sock puppet has a better chance.

So out of the R camp who do you like?

This is just me, by my current dream ticket is Walker with Fiorina as a running mate.

Open to other views and opinions, and lets be civil. I'm open to opposing views, just don't call me a pedo nazi because I don't agree with you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're ALL evil, some just slightly less so than the others. We'll see how the next year plays out but I'm guessing my vote will be for "None of the Above".
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right now Cruz is my favorite on the R side of the camp. But I also have great respect for Carly Fiorina, Rand Paul, Scott Walker, and Marco Rubio. No one is really jumping out at me though. Trump is a side show, and I don't see most of the others as strong contenders. Chris Christie is a joke since he's gone full RINO. I used to like him, but he's shown he's not conservative. A Liberal Republican isn't a good option. I'd come closer to voting for him if he were running for VP with Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden.

I can't think of any situation where I'd vote for Hillary. IMO she is not legally eligible to run per US Code, Title 18, Part I, Chapter 101, Section 2071.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben Carson impressed me the most of those on the stage for the second debate. Didn't see the one where Carly did well, at least that's what I've read.

That doesn't mean I'm automatically a Carson supporter but, from everything I saw during the debate, he did well. The guys that were least impressive to me were Rand Paul and Christy. Sure wish Carly had been on that platform but, I'm thinking she will be on the next one. Huckabee was good but, I don't think he's electable. Trump did what Trump does. Bush just doesn't do it for me but, just about anyone on that stage was better than the Democrat's leading contender. I couldn't always say that but, it's very true this year IMHO.
------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-08-2015).]

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I was guessing I would tend to think it will be Bush with Kasich as his VP running mate and Trump running as a third party candidate which would probably hand the win to Hilary. I am not impressed with any of them but I don't think it will make much difference who is elected anyway, nothing of any substance will change
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

If I was guessing I would tend to think it will be Bush with Kasich as his VP running mate and Trump running as a third party candidate which would probably hand the win to Hilary. I am not impressed with any of them but I don't think it will make much difference who is elected anyway, nothing of any substance will change

Sadly I think that you are right. We're pretty firmly headed into the ditch.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to hear more about the sock puppet.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

I think we can agree this is going to be an R election. Seriously Hillary, Sanders and Biden? A sock puppet has a better chance.

So out of the R camp who do you like?

This is just me, by my current dream ticket is Walker with Fiorina as a running mate.

Open to other views and opinions, and lets be civil. I'm open to opposing views, just don't call me a pedo nazi because I don't agree with you.

I dealt with Fiorina. She is a salesman so make sure you read the warranty carefully.

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I liked Trump because he has a spine, but he did not help himself during (and especially after) the debate. Fiorina and Paul seem pretty solid. I'm not terribly enamored of the others.

Jeb Bush is an egomaniac. If he wins the nomination, not only will I not vote for him, I will actively campaign against him.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like what I see from Ben Carson and Scott Walker. Whether either of them distinguishes themselves from the pack remains to be seen.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2015 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hillary all the way. Heck, if she can skewer a few white babies, she will be a shoe in for the black vote.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2015 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

That's funny. I'm watching Brewsters Millions right now.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of now Id like a Trump/ Walker ticket.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its too early to form any opinions at this point. All opinions do is cloud reasoning.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't be so sure..

If Sanders is the D nominee (fat chance), then the Republicans can laugh all the way to the voting booth. Otherwise, it's an upward battle IMO. I'm surprised at how much support Hillary has. I don't think there could be a worse choice for the Presidency, but many Liberals love her. Biden doesn't have as good of a shot but if the Republicans put up someone like Trump then they can kiss it goodbye.

I'm still standing with Rand. Though his debate style wasn't what I would have preferred. I don't mind Cruz or Rubio too much. I like that Scott Walker stood up to unions and won. Don't like Trump at all and think he's just the latest circus. I don't know how Christie got that out of touch in such a short amount of time.

Not a Carson supporter. I think he wants to come off as the "reasonable" candidate but I just don't see it. I don't want Bush, but would vote for him over any of the current Democrat options.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll wait and see who is left standing as the Replublicans degrade and attack each other to get nominated as the lead puppet of the party. Then I'll see who is left (no pun intended) as the lead puppet on the Democrat's side. Then I'll vote third party again.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why vote for the lesser evil, let's hit that handle and flush this place down the drain. I'm hoping for a Hillary ticket.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to see a general election with Biden and Trump duking it out. This would be a dream come true. A gift that keeps on giving!! Can you imagine the entertainment value alone?? "Stand up Chuck...." Watching those two debate would be iconic!!

Unfortunately it would set this country back 523 years. But hey this country is in flames anyway. If it's got to burn lets at least get a but load of fun and entertainment out of it!

[This message has been edited by Jason88Notchie (edited 08-10-2015).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jason88Notchie

1698 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Originally posted by dratts:

Sadly I think that you are right. We're pretty firmly headed into the ditch.

Yup...
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

I want to see a general election with Biden and Trump duking it out. This would be a dream come true. A gift that keeps on giving!! Can you imagine the entertainment value alone?? "Stand up Chuck...." Watching those two debate would be iconic!!

Unfortunately it would set this country back 523 years. But hey this country is in flames anyway. If it's got to burn lets at least get a but load of fun and entertainment out of it!

No one has even thought of this prospect?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one has even thought of this prospect?

bah humbug

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 08-11-2015).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I wouldn't be so sure..

If Sanders is the D nominee (fat chance), then the Republicans can laugh all the way to the voting booth. Otherwise, it's an upward battle IMO.

I don't know about that. Sanders is drawing huge crowds, and getting key endorsements. And I have stated before..I don't think Hillary Clinton will make it to the primary because of health and/or legal problems.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Neither of them have filters. I agree, it would be entertaining. We could laugh until the ship sank.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Why vote for the lesser evil, let's hit that handle and flush this place down the drain. I'm hoping for a Hillary ticket.

Some people reallly think, and vote, like that.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I said that about Barack Obama. Twice.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2015 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hillary is giving up her server to the investigators. Thats great since its probably been wiped clean for a few years now. All thats on it now is what shes bought on Ebay.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock