Started on: 07-10-2015 08:59 PM
Replies: 19 (481 views)
Last post by: Jason88Notchie on 07-14-2015 07:22 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a piece of sh trash.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2015 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is ok. She is a celebrity. Celebrities can do a lot more than us plebeians. I wanted to start a thread about what she thinks, but did not want to subtract from the important discussions. Like Caitlyn.

Edit: She was caught red handed. In words and actions. But, she did apologize. The apology is how she really feels people.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-10-2015).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So she screwed up once. No big deal to me. How many times has EVERYONE said they were going to kill someone ? Ive met her. I took Roseonna and her daughter to a concert on her tour and got backstage pics with her. She seemed like a really nice person to me...she just prob had a bad day.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

So she screwed up once. No big deal to me. How many times has EVERYONE said they were going to kill someone ? Ive met her. I took Roseonna and her daughter to a concert on her tour and got backstage pics with her. She seemed like a really nice person to me...she just prob had a bad day.

Roger....she was licking donuts for sale that other people were going to eat. I can give a crap about the stupid anti-america stuff. Gotten accustomed to that with nit-wit celebs. But licking donuts for what ever stupid reason she gave is pure character disfunction. I don't care if she's 22 or not. And yes. WHO THE HELL IS ARIANA GRANDE??? Answer: PUTZ
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had never heard of her before this crap, and I was perfectly happy that way.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2015 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She is 22!? I had figured she was just some kid. But 22?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know what she did. Younger people do a lot more, lot stupider things every day. How about tying cherrybombs on dogs, taking down or covering up traffic signs , just to name a couple. Both happened around here by young people looking for fun things to do. A lot of dogs over the 4th were killed or injured from the fireworks, and two women killed when a stop sign was removed. Ever wonder how many people get their food tampered with at restaurants (bugs, spit, bugers) everyday because they think its cool or funny.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know what she did. Younger people do a lot more, lot stupider things every day. How about tying cherrybombs on dogs, taking down or covering up traffic signs , just to name a couple. Both happened around here by young people looking for fun things to do. A lot of dogs over the 4th were killed or injured from the fireworks, and two women killed when a stop sign was removed. Ever wonder how many people get their food tampered with at restaurants (bugs, spit, bugers) everyday because they think its cool or funny.

You're justifying that behavior Roger based on her being "nice" in one instance. Yes, kids will be kids. I've done some stupid things too...but...there are lines you don't cross, and messing with peoples food is one of those. Seems petty yes. But the examples you site are criminal. Those kids are dirt bags too. And what she did could be considered criminal as well. Not to the extent of the examples you cited but criminal none the less.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some folks always just give celebrities a 'bye'--especially attractive female celebrities. Appears to be the case here--lots of folks are saying it's ok, but had it been some fat slob of a guy, they would nail him to the wall over the same thing.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats funny about it is, if someone had saved those donuts and sold them on EBay, people would have bought them at ridiculous prices. I dont condone what she did at all, just know young people do that crap all the time.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Some folks always just give celebrities a 'bye'--especially attractive female celebrities. Appears to be the case here--lots of folks are saying it's ok, but had it been some fat slob of a guy, they would nail him to the wall over the same thing.

Exactly. And charges would be pressed.
PFF
System Bot
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She criticizes America, Americans, like she has traveled much and is so worldly. Yet, she acts and typifies what use to be called the "Ugly American" or what we now know to be celebrity. She is very pretty, but very pretentious, narcissistic, and arrogant. I did see her apology but she really has to do more. Just because you have a lot of money and everyone knows your name does not mean you are a good person.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as stupid stuff, the thing she did wrong was she got caught. Not that I condone her actions, but there's a lot more serious stuff going on than to pick on this. The fact is that even 22 year old's do some incredibility stupid stuff, however 99% of them aren't sensationalized by the media.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 07-13-2015).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do people care so much about some donuts?

Arianna Grande? All I really know about her is she is a music artist that used to be on Nickelodeon, and she's super hot. She dated another rapper for awhile. I don't actively pay attention to celebrities. What's the point?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Why do people care so much about some donuts?

Arianna Grande? All I really know about her is she is a music artist that used to be on Nickelodeon, and she's super hot. She dated another rapper for awhile. I don't actively pay attention to celebrities. What's the point?

My point was to express disgust. Just a personal opinion.
I never even heard the name, before this incident. Maybe it was a publicity stunt.

There are plenty of performers who I had never heard of, until after they died; Amy Winehouse, for example.
Although I have broad and eclectic musical tastes, some genres are just not within my area of awareness.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-14-2015).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could imagine that there's a market for Donuts Licked by Ariana Grande. I can see a huge markup...
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, just like I said. Girls sell their underware all the time on EBay and Craigslist. I know a lot of Hooter girls that sold their whole used uniform from neck to feet for hundreds of dollars. Package deals were usually shirt, bra, shorts, panties/pantyhose, socks and shoes, nametag and maybe even an 8x10 signed photo of her wearing it.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep, just like I said. Girls sell their underware all the time on EBay and Craigslist. I know a lot of Hooter girls that sold their whole used uniform from neck to feet for hundreds of dollars. Package deals were usually shirt, bra, shorts, panties/pantyhose, socks and shoes, nametag and maybe even an 8x10 signed photo of her wearing it.

Roger, isn't that what you use the other half of the shop for? The "collection"?
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Roger, isn't that what you use the other half of the shop for? The "collection"?

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

Nah. I kid. But if anyone has any doubt about Roger, he's got it pretty well documented.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock