Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Ultimate Top Gear Pack 1989-2015 UK/US/Aus (for download 365gb in size though)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Ultimate Top Gear Pack 1989-2015 UK/US/Aus (for download 365gb in size though) by Capt Fiero
Started on: 06-03-2015 09:08 AM
Replies: 20 (5265 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 03-20-2024 11:41 AM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its on Torrent Day. https://classic.torrentday....tails.php?id=1103998 I have 3 invites for the site. I know there are some hard core Top Gear Fans on here that are also hard core enough into computers to not only have the bandwidth to handle such a HUGE torrent but be able to store it as well. Just make sure your ISP allows for that much transfer. (I am allowed 1tb per month on a 100mbps connection)

The kicker is its a free leach torrent so its a great way to get your ratio up quickly on a new site.

Here are the details.

The Ultimate Top Gear Pack 1989-2015 (720p/1080p) (SD/HDTV)-Mixed Freeleech
Infomation
Top Gear UK - Seasons 1-3 in SD, Seasons 4-14 in HQ and Seasons 14-22 in HD
Top Gear US - Season 1-5 in HD
Top Gear Australia - Seasons 1-4 in HD
Old Top Gear 1989-1993 Seasons

Extras:

Jeremy Clarkson Meets the Neighbours - Episode 1-5
Top Gear - At the Movies - 2011 - 720p
Top Gear - Apocalypse - 1080p
60 Minutes - Top Gear story.
Best of Top Gear Challenges.
Best of Top Gear.
Clarkson - Powered up.
Clarkson - Head to Head.
Clarkson - Hot Metal - 2004
Clarkson - Most Outrageous.
Clarkson - Motorsport Mayhem
Clarkson - Shootout - 2003
Clarkson - Supercar Showdown - 2007
Clarkson - Top 100 Cars - 2001
Clarkson - Unleashed on Cars - 1996
Clarkson - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - 2006
How To Kill Porsche 911 - Old - Top Gear
Jaguar XJ220 vs. Ferrari F40 - Old - Top Gear
Nissan Skyline - Old - Top Gear
Clarkson - Heaven and Hell
Clarkson - No Limits
Clarkson's Motorworld - 1-6
Top Gear - Ground force Sports Relief.
Top Gear - Stars in Fast cars Sports Relief.
Top Gear - Supercars Across Itally - 720p -2009
Top Gear - The Challenges
Top Gear - The great Adventurers 3 - Romania special - 1080p
Top Gear - The worst car in the history of the world.
Top Gear - Winer Opympics Special - 2006
Top Gear - 50 years of Bond cars.
Top Gear of the pops - Comic relief special - 2007
Top Gear - "Rev Heads" 60 Minutes story
Top Gear - Revved up - 2005
Top Gear - The Great Adventures - US special
Top Gear - Polar Special
Top Gear - The Pefect Road Trip 1 & 2

The only one I see missing is the Patagonia Specials. Which were the ones they were attacked on and had to quit filming..

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quite the collection. I'd love to get a ratio up, but would seriously never watch the show. I don't dislike it, just don't like enough to binge that hard. Could never do it. Nice heads up though, I am guessing a bunch here don't have the bandwidth or the space.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2015 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I started the download this morning when I got up, and its already over 1/2 done, so far downloaded, 185gig. My current Top Gear folder is 265gig, so when I delete that to replace it with this 365gig its really not going to take up that much more space. I have around 18tb of storage so a few hundred gig won't kill me.

I like the fact that this is all organized correctly and has all the missing Australia episodes in it.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS is better than sex. Ok it's LIKE sex!
ybnormal74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ybnormal74Send a Private Message to ybnormal74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How would we go about getting an invite?

Thanks

Kevin
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me your email address to send the invite to.

------------------

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use an invite, if anybody has one to send me.

deabionni@gmail.com
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Ybenormal and Deabionni both of you have been sent invites, my last invite is reserved for another member.

------------------

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^Thank you.

I'd give you a +, but you already have one from me.
ybnormal74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2015 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ybnormal74Send a Private Message to ybnormal74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Capt but I haven't received anything in my email. Not sure if it maybe went in the spam folder or not but I don't see it anywhere. Could you possibly try again? Thanks for the invite!

Kevin
PFF
System Bot
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2015 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ybnormal74:

Thanks Capt but I haven't received anything in my email. Not sure if it maybe went in the spam folder or not but I don't see it anywhere. Could you possibly try again? Thanks for the invite!

Kevin

Thanks Deaboni (sp)

@ybnormal Its a one shot deal, I am sorry but I can't re-send it, I am allowed to send it once to a given email or it uses up a 2nd invite and I only get 3 per year. I'd do it again, but my last invite is spoken for. I'd just double check all your spam folders and such.
Lastbreath11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2024 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lastbreath11Send a Private Message to Lastbreath11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey could I get an invite?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2024 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lastbreath11:

Hey could I get an invite?

First post here, and drags up a nine year old thread. Legit for sure.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2024 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Well now ya just never know... Unless it's some previously ban........
Lastbreath11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2024 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lastbreath11Send a Private Message to Lastbreath11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its legit, just trying to get that torrent lol
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2024 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its legit, just trying to get that torrent lol

So you signed up at an obscure car forum, just to try and take advantage of a torrent download offer mentioned in a thread that's been dead for nine years?

Sure.
Lastbreath11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lastbreath11Send a Private Message to Lastbreath11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you signed up at an obscure car forum, just to try and take advantage of a torrent download offer mentioned in a thread that's been dead for nine years?

Sure.

Basically yeah that's it exactly. I've been searching for a torrent with those old Jeremy Clarkson videos and this is the only thing I found that might work. However TorrentDay is invite only and when you donate you only get to download 15gb. So yeah its a long shot but here I am asking for an invite.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Basically yeah that's it exactly. I've been searching for a torrent with those old Jeremy Clarkson videos and this is the only thing I found that might work. However TorrentDay is invite only and when you donate you only get to download 15gb. So yeah its a long shot but here I am asking for an invite.

I don't know anything about this collection but there is one available that is 960gb. See if this is the same thing:
https://www.reddit.com/r/To..._is_here_with_major/
Lastbreath11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lastbreath11Send a Private Message to Lastbreath11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I don't know anything about this collection but there is one available that is 960gb. See if this is the same thing:
https://www.reddit.com/r/To..._is_here_with_major/

Thanks appreciate it.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2024 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks appreciate it.

As long as you're here, join in the fun.

All you have to do is repeat the mantra, "Them things catch fire, don't they?", three times.

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock