Started on: 09-21-2014 12:08 PM
Replies: 2 (102 views)
Last post by: carnut122 on 09-21-2014 01:36 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2014 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeh, I did..7am this morning I was putting a blanket and a saddle on a Clysdale. I had forgotten just how damn big they are.

LMAO, the girl at the barn/ rental place was looking at me like I am some kind of idiot. Helmet (nope) kevlar vest (nope). I'm not in the PBR, I am a guy going for a ride. Baseball hat is good enough.

YEH, that was a good idea. Remeber I told you guys about hips and knees....yeh, well getting ON is not a problem, getting off again, well thats a whole differnt game.

I stopped at the drug-store and got a bottle of Tylenol, then stopped for a 1/2 bottle of rum.

Somebody tell me why this body is not 35 anymore ?? !!!!

But HELL YA !!!!!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tylenol and rum? Don't! Seriously... Don't.

If you're going to drink alcohol in any quantity (is there any other way?) take aspirin or (preferably) ibuprofen instead.

Why? Your body will digest the alcohol first. The tylenol will sit there in your body. It will start to break down but won't be fully metabolized.
Some of the products of the "not fully metabolized" tylenol are very toxic to your liver.
For that same reason, overdoses of tylenol (or any acetaminophen) are very bad. Even without alcohol.

Google it if you don't believe me.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Tylenol and rum? Don't! Seriously... Don't...
Google it if you don't believe me.

Yep, I'm with Raydar (who we missed on RFTH yesterday) on this one. There arelots of people waiting for liver transplants due to acetaminophen poisoning.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock