Started on: 09-13-2014 09:13 PM
Replies: 8 (108 views)
Last post by: kwagner on 09-15-2014 11:36 AM
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,
Today starts the voting part of a game competition I entered. The goal was to make a complete web game in 13kb or less (for reference, my bagel picture is more than that). Now that all the games are available online, I'd love for everyone to check it out
http://js13kgames.com/entries/elemental-office
For those that are of the social networking persuasion, if you like it feel free to use the tweet/like/+1 it on that page. There's actually a "fan vote" section based on those. Thanks for looking/playing
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tweeted. I'll play it later (when I'm on a pc)

Nice work
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! Yeah I ran out of time to add mobile controls unfortunately. It was a bit 11th hour to finish, as I misread the time one for the end of the contest as EST instead of the actual CEST. Instead of ending at 1pm my time, it was 7am. Had to pull an all-nighter to finish at all. Haven't done that in years
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interesting although the controls are a little confusing for people like me, STML I forgot what keys did what and continued to forget what keys did what the entire time I was playing, great game and just how do you vote, I had a hard enough time just playing the game that I forgot I was supposed to vote. Hey I never said I was any good at remembering things.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I appreciate you giving it a try if you have Facebook or Twitter or Google plus, click on the link to the game and click the appropriate "tweet", "like", or "+1" buttons next to the picture (they might not show if you have Adblock on your browser). If you don't use any of those, no big deal maybe tell some friends about it and maybe they'll continue to share it.

Thanks again
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty fun! It took me about one level to figure the controls out, but after that, it was easy, but challenging. I got to level 4, I would've kept playing but I have stuff to do.
I +1'd it! Good luck!
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not bad, but those pesky blobs on the ceiling! >_<

Heh.

Brad
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!
I wanted it to be a game you wouldn't get too frustrated with and quit, but at the same time leave room for improvement over time (or friendly competition for the best time). It was the quickest play-test I've ever done for a game. I basically had enough time to make sure everything worked and wasn't super easy, and then had to submit and hope for the best. I'm glad it seems to be turning out ok
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the Monday lunch crowd

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock