Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  What Do Canadians Know About Needing Guns Anyway?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
What Do Canadians Know About Needing Guns Anyway? by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 09-12-2014 02:39 PM
Replies: 7 (175 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 09-13-2014 04:49 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregoryClick Here to Email FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, how do you guys get rid of your "extra" people?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Well, how do you guys get rid of your "extra" people?

Ship 'em south and let you deal with 'em Bieber comes to mind (although ya aint doing a very good job on that one, ya's shipped him back )

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Click Here to Email 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dam glad some of you hate the idea of everyone having guns, shows just how much of a pussy some of you are, not you in particular, but some who say no one but cops and the army should have guns. eventually that will come around and bite them in the ass, one way or another.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have guns, I don't think anyone should have guns except me, everyone else is either to stupid or to crazy to be trusted. Our (Canada's) gun laws make sense in some ways, except the RCMP can arbitrarily declare a gun illegal because it looks scary. Our gun laws allow unconstitutional powers of search and seizure which can be abused by law enforcement to search for drugs etc.. Requiring a safety course is fine, if you can get into a safety course, if your province even has them. When I took my safety course the instructor said to unload a pump shotgun by cycling every shell through the chamber and ejecting it, I showed the retired RCMP officer teaching us how to do it in a safer manner.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopClick Here to Email jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Canadians should be responsible and have locked guns in their vehicles, I'm areas where hitting large animals on the road and not always killing them, as a responsible vehicle owner you should be prepared to put the animal out of it's misery in the event of mortally wounding it.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Canadians should be responsible and have locked guns in their vehicles, I'm areas where hitting large animals on the road and not always killing them, as a responsible vehicle owner you should be prepared to put the animal out of it's misery in the event of mortally wounding it.

Now, now. Be nice. even IF many of us DO deliberatley run over liberals, we still give them the chance at an ambulance.......eventually......after the cell phone charges up so we can call one.....IF we can get a signal and not have to drive for 4 hours to find a pay phone.....

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagClick Here to Email CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a murder trial going on right now in Orlando Fl. involving a 65 year old man who shot and killed a car salesman who was test driving a customers car. The 65 year old rear ended the car salesman at a stoplight and when the car salesman walked up to his car he shot him in the head from his drivers seat. The car salesman was unarmed.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock