Started on: 09-09-2014 09:05 PM
Replies: 15 (233 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 09-10-2014 06:53 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My cat, Nut the one I have had who climbed up onto my chest one day I way laying on the floor having what I thought was a back problem that was a heart attack who had just come into the house from years of being a barn cat and blind who would take a swipe at you if you tried to pat her in the barn.

She would sit on the hassock next to my chair all the time and when I sat down in it she would climb in my lap and wait for Melanie to bring me my lunch and if I didn't share my lunch with her she would climb right onto the desk and take some for herself. So Melanie started making her some lunch everyday when she made me mine. She would put it on the hassock and eat with me. She was a strange old cat, born here on the farm in my shop in 98 we think it was but it could have been earlier. She used to crawl up into my lap and no one else's and just lay there and purr. When I went in for my bypass surgery she walked all around the house meowing for me all day long. She really loved me for some reason.

She will be missed but never forgotten, I think she was the only cat I ever really liked.

here she is sharing my lap with one of our puppies,

Steve
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry man
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the loss of your friend. Those furry little monsters can really get close to you.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry, Steve.
The love an animal is unconditional. (Or at least that's what they'd have you believe. )

I know she had a good life in your care. There is nothing more that any animal (or person, really) could ask for.

Peace.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-09-2014).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolences. I had a cat that passed away almost 2 years ago, & I am reminded of her almost everyday.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of the loss of your kitty.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear it Steve. Get another one--or, let one pick you out.

After years of not really caring much about cats, I finally found one (he found me) that I get along with. He's a mean little shyt, maybe that's why I like him. Wanders off all the time, and I worry about him, but always comes back a day or so later.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your loss Steve.

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
... here she is sharing my lap with one of our puppies,

You have that bass ackwards.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the thoughts, she was the meanest little kitten we ever had, hell when it came time for their shots, yes Melanie gave and still does give all our barn cats their shots. She had to come get a pair of my welding gloves to catch her with and give her the shots and she even would bite right through those sometimes. But she never warmed up to anyone until we brought he in the house and then it had to be me, have I ever told you guys

"I Just Don't like Cats" ?

She adopted me, I would never have a cat,

"I Just don't like Cats"

But she kind of grew on me after a while, kind of like a growth on my lap.

She was the only outside cat Melanie never hollered at for catching birds, yes when she was blind she caught Birds outside. How the hell she did it we never figured out but she was dam good at it. It was funny to watch her walk around inside the house we called her our pinball cat, she would walk slowly and bump into the furniture and just change directions.

I really will miss her and no I won't be replacing her, we have plenty of other house cats but none like me and I really,

"Just Don't Like Cats !"

Thanks

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 09-10-2014).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2014 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Brother.
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can appreciate anyone who shows care to an animal. Sorry your little buddy is no longer with us. My condolences. She lived a long life.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss. Pets bring us a lot of companionship.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last cat I had for seventeen years and she was two or three years old when she was given too me. It was a big loss when she died. I don't like that feeling of loss. Cats do have their own personalities and you do get attached to them. Sorry for your loss.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry you lost your cat friend
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve, we can all have our differences with each other over crap like politics etc, but it's great that we can all come together when one of our little buddies passes away. It hurts.

Sorry to hear of Nut crossing that rainbow bridge. I know you loved that cat, and more importantly... that cat loved you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock