Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  take highschool football serious around here. call by ref questioned--by the law

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
take highschool football serious around here. call by ref questioned--by the law by maryjane
Started on: 09-06-2014 01:10 AM
Replies: 8 (233 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 09-06-2014 04:29 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liberty county Texas (that County line is 5 miles from me) game between Splendora and Tarkington last week.
Armed constable goes on to the field, confronts the ref and wants one of the players tossed from the game.

http://www.khou.com/story/n...tball-game/15003695/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The constable hadn't been smoking recently, had he?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe.

(I don't know this one)
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think strangling someone is a crime. Kinda sounds like his jurisdiction.
I can see his authority in arresting him but how is he going to order the ref to throw him out the game?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I think strangling someone is a crime. Kinda sounds like his jurisdiction.
I can see his authority in arresting him but how is he going to order the ref to throw him out the game?

Yeah, arresting him would be his jurisdiction. Telling the ref what call to make isn't.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope they never have a WWE match in his jurisdiction. Everyone will be arrested on various assault charges.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Hope they never have a WWE match in his jurisdiction. Everyone will be arrested on various assault charges.

I laughed and then I realized that a football game is full of battery charges. Maybe he should have loaded the players on team buses and taken them all off to jail?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen or even heard of any official high school WWE matches around here. Is it something that is done in other states' high schools like soccer, baseball, football, and basketball is?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't mean WWE. I should have said WFC. I doubt it would be legal anywhere for a teenager to participate in a WFC match, though I've seen some news videos of teenagers participating in what looked like a street WFC match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUqYWFfz_KI

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 09-06-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock