Going to a weading in Destin,FL by davylong86
Started on: 09-03-2014 04:24 PM
Replies: 14 (220 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-09-2014 05:08 PM
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any places that is must see and our a must do? We have a condo on the beach so that's a good start Im guessing.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonClick Here to Email rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope your not a college grad.... Unless weading is something I never heard of. Im thinking you mean a wedding ... as in someone getting married...LOL.

Grammer police in here will be all over you...
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rodger,fat slow fingers is the culprit! Now how do I fix this mess? (edit) No grad,concrete and construction.That might be part of the problem.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 09-03-2014).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stay away from Panama City.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniClick Here to Email HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deep sea fishing, golf, people watching on the beach. Wife says Pompano Joe's is THE place to eat seafood.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys,part of the condo package includes golf and a sea cruise.Will check out Joes for sure
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you see Cheech and Chong, try to get a selfie with 'em.

Is it a beach weading?

Originally posted by carnut122:

Stay away from Panama City.

^ My brother is going to a biker thing there, first weekend of October. I'm not a biker, so I don't know anything about it.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

^ My brother is going to a biker thing there, first weekend of October. I'm not a biker, so I don't know anything about it.

With all due respect to my friends and neighbors, Panama City is known as the Redneck Riviera.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 09-05-2014).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

With all due respect to my friends and neighbors, Panama City is known as the Redneck Riviera.

Then my brother will have a great time.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And if you really want to go slummin' Holly Beach La (Tarball capitol of the world) is known as the Cajun Riviera.
Only beach I ever saw, where you can drive your truck out into the water and it come back out so lubed it you don't have to worry about salt caused rust--and that was years BEFORE the BP oil spill.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerClick Here to Email BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Deep sea fishing, golf, people watching on the beach. Wife says Pompano Joe's is THE place to eat seafood.

I disagree and vote for Capt. Dave's!!!

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 09-06-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerClick Here to Email BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
The water is clear enough for snorkeling but there isn't much to see. Just a few fish and crabs.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagClick Here to Email CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want upscale go to Seaside Fl. its close by and its a planned beach community but bring plenty of $$$'s
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fun trip to Destin.We ate at Capt.Daves and Joes,the wedding was on the beach at the martini house(house is going for 3.1mil if any one is interested )water was super clear,weather was great.Wish we had more time but had a 12 hour drive and work was calling us home.Next time down we will plan a full weeks stay. Thanks for the leads of were to go and not to go.The not to go places sounds like they would be interesting,bring a lot of beer I guess?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 192
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I've lived in Florida for almost 2 decades and I've never been there. I often completely forget that Florida has a pan-handle for that matter. I've got to check it out up there. Only time I've been up there is when I'm driving down I-10 to go to New Orleans.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock