Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Sons of Guns star charged with raping 11 y.o.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Sons of Guns star charged with raping 11 y.o. by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 08-30-2014 10:50 AM
Replies: 17 (479 views)
Last post by: NickD3.4 on 09-02-2014 01:30 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2014 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DAMN !! I actually liked the show too.

But, given the number of hi-profile gun advocates going down lately, I do gotta wonder about the set-up angle.

http://www.foxnews.com/ente...atedly-raping-minor/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read about this yesterday. That guy has always been a whacko since day 1 of that show. He has that calm, dangerous, serial killer mentality and you can see it in him during each episode. Plus, from my experience, you can always tell how much bad stuff a person has done in their lifetime by how many times a week they verbally spit out religious scripture at you. In almost every episode, he mentions "the Lord" to take care of his business and things like "only the Lord knows where we go next". That guy is a scumbag.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't like the show, especially Will and the "kid rock" thug. That still doesn't make this good news, I'm sure the 11 year old was not the first off his kids to receive this kind of abuse.

I bet the value of anything they assembled just dropped.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just think about it. If Discovery didn't make the show, they would be your average 4 employee gun shop and no one would even hear about this, except for the local 2 page free newspaper.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2014 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the sake of the kid, I hope this proves false. Sadly I feel it is true, and I hope this guy gets butt raped daily. He never gave me that warm fuzzy feeling either.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's possible it's not true, however discovery and the red jacket company probably have more information than we do and they have definitely decided not to stand behind him and stick it out.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-30-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dot like him, or his show. Regardless of this crime, he should have been in jail already. Him and his skanky daughter were arrested for selling NFA guns out the back door. unfortunately he only lost his license that time, i'm sure due to his 'star status'.

( Don't know his name and dont feel like looking it up: the tattooed dude was fine. He seemed responsible )

EDIT: and if its the GF making it up then she should be in jail.

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 08-30-2014).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to reserve judgment until more facts become available. But the fact that the TV producers and his own company bailed on him is pretty telling.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I'm going to reserve judgment until more facts become available. But the fact that the TV producers and his own company bailed on him is pretty telling.

I think after the issues last year they were ready to bail anyway. I am surprised it took this long.
But this is a pretty damaging accusation and I hope that it is resolved and if convicted he is put where he belongs.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-30-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I think after the issues last year they were ready to bail anyway. I am surprised it took this long.
But this is a pretty damaging accusation and I hope that it is resolved and if convicted he is put where he belongs.

Right, it has nothing to with 'secret knowledge' its just not worth it to them to keep the show around. Its pure dollars.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dailey Rape of his own daughter for over a year and she was only 11?

I have no feeling for the guy one way or another but I am skeptical of the this.

If there are facts then so be it, fry him up!
It seems though most are ready to just fry him now. Is he a very disliked personality or something?
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always liked the guy. He was portrayed as a tough ex-marine boss who expects an honest days pay for an honest days work. Of course that is just TV and who knows what really goes on off camera. I'm waiting for facts though. It really bothers me that folks want to fry him simply based on his TV personality. Innocent until proven guilty applies here too.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-31-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I always liked the guy. He was portrayed as a tough ex-marine boss who expects an honest days pay for an honest days work. Of course that is just TV and who knows what really goes on off camera. I'm waiting for facts though. It really bothers me that folks want to fry him simply based on his TV personality. Innocent until proven guilty applies here too.

Myself:

I want him ( and his daughter ) off TV as he is a non-entertaining jerk. ( and his daughter, well, ill be nice and just say shes not entertaining either )

I want him in jail for selling NFA out the back door ( he WAS convicted of this )

I want him to fry due this crime ( if he did it ), or his GF ( if he didnt do it )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 08-31-2014).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

It really bothers me that folks want to fry him simply based on his TV personality. Innocent until proven guilty applies here too.

This is true. The truth is, hoping he is guilty is hoping he raped a 11 year old. I hope he isn't guilty but I will not miss him if he is. He was not a hard worker on the show and was just a annoying personally giving the industry a bad name. It may have been different in real life but what was displayed on tv was worthless.

I have a brother in law who in the eyes of the law is not guilty and he has been using Lawyers to postpone a trail. I know first hand he is guilty and hope he is put in prison but it's hard to say if they will nail him.

I also have a aunt by marriage I can google and show you the news stories about what she did with teenagers. She was convicted and given probation. We are sickened by it and wish she would have gotten jail time.

If he is guilty it doesn't guaranty justice, If he is innocent injustice has already been done.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Myself:

I want him ( and his daughter ) off TV as he is a non-entertaining jerk. ( and his daughter, well, ill be nice and just say shes not entertaining either )

I want him in jail for selling NFA out the back door ( he WAS convicted of this )

I want him to fry due this crime ( if he did it ), or his GF ( if he didnt do it )

The story I found was that in 2009 the ATF could not find 10 guns registered to RJF. Will Hayden and daughter Stephanie cut a deal to let Vince (the gunsmith with all the tatoos) run RJF as he has an FFL and Will would surrender his license. This made Will an employee to Vince. Not long after Vince left the company and it is now run by two other guys.

Here is the link. It's TMZ, the gossip website, but it seems legit.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/...rearms/#.Tv3IdtQ7XTR

Edit: as a side note it is ironic that the ATF is punishing someone for losing track of some weapons. Fast & Furious anyone?

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 08-31-2014).]

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let the justice system take its course in the matter of him and his alleged indiscretions.

It seems to me the case is stemmed by someone who wants to "kill" gun shows on TV.

As for the business RJF: It has an "F" rating by the BBB
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

That doesn't say much. Just the accusation makes him damaged goods. Even if he's acquitted, they'd still have dropped him because once the accusation is made, nobody will believe he's not guilty.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's arrogant, but some of the comments here are just as frightening as the story itself. What's with the lynch mob mentality these days?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock