Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Looking in to an android tablet (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking in to an android tablet by Loki
Started on: 08-28-2014 11:47 AM
Replies: 51 (467 views)
Last post by: Nurb432 on 09-05-2014 06:14 PM
Loki

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who here has one? Which model? Pros and Cons?

I want to compliment the Galaxy S5 I have. My wife has a new ipad which is nice, smooth and VERY responsive, but well, it's an ipad. I am not re buying all my apps.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you have the money, get a samsung note.

( they are not cheap, its hard to rationalize it over other choices.. but worth it )

( i wont go into the entire list of what i do have )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 08-28-2014).]

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was looking at this one This right hur

Originally posted by Nurb432:

if you have the money, get a samsung note.

( they are not cheap, its hard to rationalize it over other choices.. but worth it )

( i wont go into the entire list of what i do have )

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My main complaint was that the later android operating systems (I think 4 and above) didn't support flash player. You personally probably wouldn't have a problem doing the work around. But you can't just download it from the "play store". And the work around program doesn't work on all internet browsers.

As compared to an iPad, where it just works and isn't an issue. (but I won't buy Apple stuff, either. Not a hater, so Apple fans, you don't need to react.)

HUGE price jump to go from 8 inch size to 10 inch size. I understand a higher price, but almost twice as much? I don't get that.
I have an android kitkat o.s. phone. An ipad (given at work. I wouldn't have bought it). And I did by an 8 inch dell tablet with full Microsoft Windows 8.1 on it. I use that the most because I am most comfortable with Windows 8.1 (not that I love it. Just comfortable).

Having said all that, they are all spectacular products. So it gets down to personal preference, major use, and price.

I think you would really enjoy an android tablet.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:

I was looking at this one This right hur

i like the notes better ... they have the s-pen
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33616 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

My main complaint was that the later android operating systems (I think 4 and above) didn't support flash player. You personally probably wouldn't have a problem doing the work around. But you can't just download it from the "play store". And the work around program doesn't work on all internet browsers.

As compared to an iPad, where it just works and isn't an issue. (but I won't buy Apple stuff, either. Not a hater, so Apple fans, you don't need to react.)

HUGE price jump to go from 8 inch size to 10 inch size. I understand a higher price, but almost twice as much? I don't get that.
I have an android kitkat o.s. phone. An ipad (given at work. I wouldn't have bought it). And I did by an 8 inch dell tablet with full Microsoft Windows 8.1 on it. I use that the most because I am most comfortable with Windows 8.1 (not that I love it. Just comfortable).

Having said all that, they are all spectacular products. So it gets down to personal preference, major use, and price.

I think you would really enjoy an android tablet.

"flash" is an overrated insecure pile of poo. I'm skipping kitkat as long as i can, due to how it manages the SD card.

I would rather go back to iOS than go windows.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I have them all. Windows tablet, Android tablet, and iPad. Actually, several of each. I have phones, then tablets ranging in size from 7” to 10.1”.

I have several different versions of Android, then Windows 8.1, and IOS 7.x.

Flash works fine, if you want it. Just use FlashFox for web sites. Swf files can be viewed. Not sure what you want to do with it.

The S-pen is nice. Multi-windows is also very nice. Not everyone uses these features, however.

I have the top-end offerings from Microsoft, Dell, Nexus, ASUS, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Kindle, and Apple. I couldn't say about the low-end products. I have all the related accessories.

The tablet is not a replacement for the laptop or desktop, but some of them can handle what most people do. The question is, what do you want to do?

I didnt know kindle was a company. Cool.

And i would not say most people, 99.9% dont need anything other than a device to post on facebook and watch cat videos on youtube.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry. Kindle is an Amazon product.

Most people can do this with their smartphone. Any smartphone.

On the kindle i knew what you meant, I was being sarcastic.. its just my way.

While in principle i agree, a lot of people cant see their little smart phones ( especially if they have an apple ), so a tablet is of value for them.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"flash" is an overrated insecure pile of poo. I'm skipping kitkat as long as i can, due to how it manages the SD card.

I would rather go back to iOS than go windows.

I didn't mean to imply I was a fan of flashplayer. I am a fan of watching whatever content I click on. If the provider of the content chooses an overrated insecure pile of poo, I would still like to watch the content.

I don't download enough content to care how it manages an SD card, as I never wind up using it. But I have heard others complain about it.

iOS is ok with me. Windows 8.1 is OK with me. I'd probably prefer them to spending that much for the product Loki is looking at. But that isn't dogging it, Loki. I think you would know how to make it work for you more than the average person.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't mean to imply I was a fan of flashplayer. I am a fan of watching whatever content I click on. If the provider of the content chooses an overrated insecure pile of poo, I would still like to watch the content.

I don't download enough content to care how it manages an SD card, as I never wind up using it. But I have heard others complain about it.

If a provider of content uses flash, they lost me as a consumer...

My understanding is google f-ed with the internal SD storage too, not just external ( poor wording on my part ). Short version is apps cant write ( or perhaps access at all.. ) to anywhere but their own sandbox. ( unless you root, etc etc )
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:

Who here has one? Which model? Pros and Cons?

I want to compliment the Galaxy S5 I have. My wife has a new ipad which is nice, smooth and VERY responsive, but well, it's an ipad. I am not re buying all my apps.

If you have an S5. Get a Note. I have an Asus Transformer, but I bought this when it was the top of the line. I likely won't be buying anymore tablets as I use a Galaxy Note 3 (the Galaxy Note 4 come out on the 3rd). If you just want a cheap web device there are TONS of choices. All about budget and what you expect to do with the device.

Make sure it is multi-touch. At least a Tegra 3. At least Honeycomb (3.0), but really 4.0+ is the way to go with your S5.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

If you have an S5. Get a Note. I have an Asus Transformer, but I bought this when it was the top of the line. I likely won't be buying anymore tablets as I use a Galaxy Note 3 (the Galaxy Note 4 come out on the 3rd). If you just want a cheap web device there are TONS of choices. All about budget and what you expect to do with the device.

Make sure it is multi-touch. At least a Tegra 3. At least Honeycomb (3.0), but really 4.0+ is the way to go with your S5.

As you know i picked up a note 3 a while ago and am happy, but i also got a note 10.1 recently as i still use tablets for things that the phone isn't practical for, and dont regret it at all ( tho i do wish i had not got my 9" nook HD.. I was/am happy with it, but if i had known the note 10 was going to be offered to me soon after for the same price... ).

Of course i still have ink for reading novels.....
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wife just purchased a 10.5" Samsung Galaxy Tab S.

Wow!
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As you know i picked up a note 3 a while ago and am happy, but i also got a note 10.1 recently as i still use tablets for things that the phone isn't practical for, and dont regret it at all ( tho i do wish i had not got my 9" nook HD.. I was/am happy with it, but if i had known the note 10 was going to be offered to me soon after for the same price... ).

Of course i still have ink for reading novels.....

The Note 3 has been great for me. The 4 is supposed to be a huge advancement. Screen and such. I just wish they'd make a 10" phone. I don't need to talk on it or carry it in my pocket. If you use a GSM provider, you can easily carry a much smaller device and the way KitKat is, all your apps sync. I can use a BT headset or just sync the phone with the tablet. It'll get there soon.

Enjoying the Note? I know you were not wanting to drop the scratch, but I totally think it was worth it.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

The Note 3 has been great for me. The 4 is supposed to be a huge advancement. Screen and such. I just wish they'd make a 10" phone. I don't need to talk on it or carry it in my pocket. If you use a GSM provider, you can easily carry a much smaller device and the way KitKat is, all your apps sync. I can use a BT headset or just sync the phone with the tablet. It'll get there soon.

Enjoying the Note? I know you were not wanting to drop the scratch, but I totally think it was worth it.

For a few bucks you can make any tablet with 3g data a phone. Just sign up with a VoIP provider. ( or wait until Google voice is fully functioning again on android... ). Until Google killed off xmpp API support i was doing that. Talked via BT headset. I still can via cisco at the office if i wanted to, but i realize not everyone has that 'free' option. Only used it for conference calls to avoid using minutes however, i dont like talking to people

And yes, i like the device, even more than my skyrocket which i did love. The only thing i'm not happy about ( and that will change eventually im sure ) is the locked boot-loader. I wanted to get rid of all the AT&T garbage. and go generic ( i know you can have 'rom slots' but that seems like a kluge to me

Even tho a guy at work had a note 2 that i was able to stick my paws on, i was a afraid it would be a little too big to be practical like my 6", but with a much smaller bezel and 'only' 5.8 it does just fine once i got used to it.

Doubt the note 4 will mean much to me.. stuff like resolution has already reached the point i cant see the difference, and its fast enough for everything i personally want to do ..

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 08-29-2014).]

aqua-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aqua-manSend a Private Message to aqua-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use a Asus Transformer TF101 that I purchased used with keyboard for $150.00 on Ebay. It will do everything I need, read PDF files of water softener control manuals for programing and maintenance. It will also use flash to run video files. There is newer versions of this Android tablet but not as cheep.

Earl

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got to be honest.. I don't remember the last time I clicked on a link and needed a flash player on my iPad or android phone. It's disappearing..

iOS is ok with me. Windows 8.1 is OK with me. I'd probably prefer them to spending that much for the product Loki is looking at. But that isn't dogging it, Loki. I think you would know how to make it work for you more than the average person.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, more HTML5, now.

As it should be.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have all three in the household. Samsung Android tablet is ok, but not very functional. It's good for kids to play games and use. So my kids have the Samsung tablet. Spouse has an iPad, which is superior to Android in functionality and runs faster and cleaner. The Windows tablet is a workhorse. Much, much better than Android, especially for what I use it for, which is for business and document management and cloud based programs.

As everyone has chimed in on this so far. Everybody will have their different opinions and use for what they use tablets for. I used to have a generic Android tablet back in the day that found a home in a trash can. But my kids have the Samsung ones, which are fine with the exception of limited battery life, but I don't care for them because they are slow and limited and not functional for what I need.

Most people just play games and browse the internet, so Android is fine for that. But that's what most used laptops and desktops for too. But if you are looking to do much more than that, I would go towards iPad or Windows Surface.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Samsung Android tablet is ok, but not very functional..

ya, Sure. you keep on thinking that.

if you are running android ( on any fairly current hardware/version ), and its 'not very functional', its your fault, not the device. Even if its older is still your fault, but may be a tad slow.

EDIT: Oh, and Microsoft sucks. fanboy.

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 08-30-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita, your needs and experience are valid and are unique to you. I'm glad you have something that suits your needs. Thank you for sharing your honest experience. It's what you're happy with that's important.

Unless its windows. Then its the wrong choice, every time.
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd wait for the Google Nexus 9. Going to be made by HTC.

64-bit Nvidia Tegra K1 SoC with top clock speed of 2.5GHz
2GB of RAM
LTE connectivity
8.9” display with 2048x1440 pixels
16GB or 32GB
8MP rear camera/ 3MP front camera
Built-in stereo speakers
Aluminum construction
Launch with Android Lollipop
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm from the show-me state. I haven't seen it yet.

http://www.theepochtimes.co...n-leaked-screenshot/
http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_nexus_9-5823.php

Can you show me how to completely disarm a cop without being shot or arrested?

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Fan_88 (edited 08-30-2014).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

http://www.theepochtimes.co...n-leaked-screenshot/
http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_nexus_9-5823.php

Can you show me how to completely disarm a cop without being shot or arrested?

Comedy aside, it only makes sense to have a 9" in the pipeline, to compete with amazon, B&N ( tho now defunct ) and samsung in the 'mid sized' tablet market. ( and all the generics, but i dont know the % of the market they really have )

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita, your needs and experience are valid and are unique to you. I'm glad you have something that suits your needs. Thank you for sharing your honest experience. It's what you're happy with that's important.

Basically that is it in a nutshell. I wouldn't think Kindle Fire owners use their tablets to edit Excel Spreadsheets. That is why each OS makers appeal to the needs of its users. As a business user, I lean towards that for which is for business. Most use tablets for entertainment though.
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Basically that is it in a nutshell. I wouldn't think Kindle Fire owners use their tablets to edit Excel Spreadsheets.

But they *can* if they like. I did on my 9" NookHD. Of course having a BT keyboard/mouse helps, but that is a given.
( also use it for office email, documents, etc etc. the only limitation is the user )

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps you missed it, but those haven't been released yet. Show me a store with them in stock.

No, I'm sure I said "I would wait"... knowing they haven't been released yet.
OP hasn't mentioned any sort of time frame of when he was going to purchase a tablet (Or if he would at all), also with a projected Q4 launch (or Oct. 9th per some leaks), that's fairly soon.

When disarming cops is it better to go for the baton first or the firearm?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps you missed it, but those haven't been released yet. Show me a store with them in stock.

Perhaps you missed it, but he did not say they were out yet. Notice the word *wait* below. How about show us some reading comprehensions?

"I'd wait for the Google Nexus 9. Going to be made by HTC."
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33616 posts
Member since May 2006

No, I'm sure I said "I would wait"... knowing they haven't been released yet.
OP hasn't mentioned any sort of time frame of when he was going to purchase a tablet (Or if he would at all), also with a projected Q4 launch (or Oct. 9th per some leaks), that's fairly soon.

When disarming cops is it better to go for the baton first or the firearm?

You would think with everyone else releasing stuff around now, they would get it out soon ( and especially before the xmas shopping season )
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd wait for the Google Nexus 9. Going to be made by HTC.

64-bit Nvidia Tegra K1 SoC with top clock speed of 2.5GHz
2GB of RAM
LTE connectivity
8.9” display with 2048x1440 pixels
16GB or 32GB
8MP rear camera/ 3MP front camera
Built-in stereo speakers
Aluminum construction
Launch with Android Lollipop

Most of these specs aren't even as good as my 1 year old Note 3. L isn't even code named yet, is it? GSMArena has a nack for "leaking" specs. They've had speculator information about the Note 4 for months now.

I miss when HTC was releasing devices worth talking about.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[/b]

[B]Originally posted by Nurb432:

Of course having a BT keyboard/mouse helps, but that is a given.
( also use it for office email, documents, etc etc. the only limitation is the user )

But you miss the point, apparently. For a lot to most circumstances, the limitation is the user.

You either don't mind or actually even like doing a few things to make a device excellent for your use. That's great. Opens up a much larger world of possibilities of devices.
For those where the limitation is the user, then they go with microsoft. Because it is best. Ha. Because due to history and size, most companies make it work well with microsoft with no handling, and then it (relatively) works.

For those where the limitation is the user, and don't want to go with microsoft, then apple products "just work". It tells you how it will work and what you will like. You get limited choice. And you get to relatively overpay. But within those parameters, it makes the user not the limitation.
Android doesn't do that for you yet. So the user is the limiting factor. Which you personally have eliminated. The masses haven't. Hence, for those people, you hear the comments about it "being a toy" or whatever.
5 years from now? Should be different. 10 years from now. Definitely will be.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you miss the point, apparently. For a lot to most circumstances, the limitation is the user.

Isn't that what i said? If you are limited, its your fault, not the machine.

( and Microsoft still sucks )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 09-02-2014).]

spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An old joke in the 2-way business was:

"Motorola; you can't pay more for a radio."

Apple could make a similar claim in the PC world.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock