Started on: 08-16-2014 10:05 PM
Replies: 16 (502 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 08-19-2014 07:08 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who are "they"?
Don't be shy--don't hide behind pronouns---spit it out MeM..
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Who are "they"?

Them.
You can tell by the way they look.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(to no one in particular) :
Do 'they' all look alike?
Do you count some of "them" as your best friends?
Why mince words?
Come on out of your closet.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a pretty big stretch.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 08-17-2014).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-17-2014 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why mince words?

Yes.
No.
Why not?
Closets are cool.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who are "they"?
Don't be shy--don't hide behind pronouns---spit it out MeM..

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2014 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Them.
You can tell by the way they look.

I hope everyone realizes what I was doing there...
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no steroids here, keep scrolling

WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I assumed...

the poor
the uneducated
the indoctrinated
the ignorant

At some point you have to ask yourself what the trouble makers during the LA Riots, Katrina, Ferguson and Sanford, FL have in common.

I wish it was as simple as the color of their skin. It's not, regardless of how one might choose to view a certain group of people.

I offer:

http://www.theguardian.com/...ch-riot-police-clash
http://www.haaretz.com/jewi...es/.premium-1.610089
Check out the four minute mark http://rt.com/news/ukraine-...ers-beat-police-202/

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had some of the other PFF members created this thinly veiled thread, I would have made the same assumptions, but I've read enough of MeM's past posts and titled threads to not do so. His thoughts on gender, religious groups, and ethnic diversity are nearly impossible to ignore.

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

I assumed...

the poor
the uneducated
the indoctrinated
the ignorant

At some point you have to ask yourself what the trouble makers during the LA Riots, Katrina, Ferguson and Sanford, FL have in common.

I wish it was as simple as the color of their skin. It's not, regardless of how one might choose to view a certain group of people.

I offer:

http://www.theguardian.com/...ch-riot-police-clash
http://www.haaretz.com/jewi...es/.premium-1.610089
Check out the four minute mark http://rt.com/news/ukraine-...ers-beat-police-202/

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2014 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Had some of the other PFF members created this thinly veiled thread, I would have made the same assumptions, but I've read enough of MeM's past posts and titled threads to not do so. His thoughts on gender, religious groups, and ethnic diversity are nearly impossible to ignore.

YUP !!!!!

I simply dont like the entitled who think an accident of birth gives them special rights, entitlements and advantages. In other words, I DONT DO "Animal Farm" (or liberalism in modern termanology). I ALSO will NOT give one single penny or work one single minute to "pay" for something that happened to somebody elses ancestors decades or centuries before my birth. Its NOT my responsability to finacially undo history or compensate ANYBODY because a current generation doesnt like what happened in the past.

In simpler terms, frack the special-interests, they can just damn-well unwad thier panties because I am NOT impressed by their indignation or hurt feelings. Sympathy is in the dictionary, its about 1/2-way between sh*t and syphalis.

As for the reliegious groups, I've always said they are free and have the right to believe whatever they want, I'll even defend that right---HOWEVER, anybody that tries to shove a belief system up my azz is going to find my boot up thiers.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-18-2014).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I figured them people that live in hot climates. July 4, 1776, do you think they just might have been overheated and started acting badly? Ugh, Philadelphia in the summer! Ya know, not the majority of them, just the ones that signed the document that a bunch of entitled people live under today. People and how they act in the heat!
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FriendGregory

4833 posts
Member since Jan 2004
I do have to say on this incident, it is like the indians coming to steal the Polio blankets. Gotta love ignorant people.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FriendGregory

4833 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Why mince words?

1) No, one looks my friends daughter. Got pregnant before marriage, busted with drugs and guns in the van, domestic incident that had her kid taken away cited for the conditions of her pit bulls and everyone nearby including her innocent victim brother arrested.
2) No, I do not want to be caught in a sweep.
3) Ignorant people act in their own interest, not their own best interest.
4) No! I am a transvestite, sometime after 48 my pectoral muscle started looking less like armor and more like boobs.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

I assumed...

the poor
the uneducated
the indoctrinated
the ignorant

Agreed 100%.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock