Started on: 08-10-2014 11:00 AM
Replies: 17 (404 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 08-13-2014 10:16 AM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres a couple of pics. Sorry no girls this time, too hot and tired to go to Tilted Kilt.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You lucky dog! Is that one the cars you are car sitting for your buddy?
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW. Can you "splash" a copy of that body for my fiero ?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You could at least say what it is.
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You could at least say what it is.

its a Bently

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought everyone knew, sorry. Yes Bentley Continental GT twin turbo v8. Ill confirm, its quicker than hell...I didnt even know its all wheel drive till I read the manual.
MSRP is $217,000.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I thought everyone knew, sorry. Yes Bentley Continental GT twin turbo v8. Ill confirm, its quicker than hell...I didnt even know its all wheel drive till I read the manual.
MSRP is $217,000.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought everyone knew, sorry. Yes Bentley Continental GT twin turbo v8...

Oh sure, I see them parked at every 7-Eleven in town.

Actually, I have seen them while I've been driving, but I was never sure what they were. Thanks.

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought everyone knew, sorry. Yes Bentley Continental GT twin turbo v8.

Yeah - we have a few in Calgary. I've seen them catching up to me to have a look at my INDY.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is just a class looking car. I had a "spirited" drive against one a couple summers ago on my way to Victor/Cripple creek,
What a sound that V8 made, and very little body roll.

------------------

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes the suspension has inside controls to go cushy or full race. It also can raise or lower, which it does automaticly on highway depending on speed. Someone told me at the indy car race at Mid Ohio a week or 2 ago, they had a support race with luxury cars like Caddys , Jags and Mercedes and there was a Bentley GT there.

The car is smaller than it feels, Id say close to the size of a Challenger/Camaro. Im not a fan of the wheels though. For a clean simple lined car, id like a lot simpler, smooth wheel....maybe even something like Countach or Diablo wheels. To me there just too busy looking.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 08-11-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heres a couple of pics. Sorry no girls this time, too hot and tired to go to Tilted Kilt.

Hubba-hubba!

HAGO!

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, I have seen them while I've been driving, but I was never sure what they were. Thanks.

Actually I see at least one of these parked at the Home Depot sometimes. I can't really imagine what they are buying.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill guess lawn supplies or appliances and fixtures for their million dollar houses.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ill guess lawn supplies or appliances and fixtures for their million dollar houses.

No, he's checking in on how his Home Depot is running...

Snazzy car. You are right about the wheels, now that I look at them.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

South Florida is kind of a different place, every 30th car or so is more than likely a Bentley.

It's funny when I take my wife out to dinner, and we pull up in my 2002 Ford Explorer with a scrap on one fender, and a dent on the other, and I hand off the keys... when the car before, and after me... is either a $100,000+ Mercedes, Ferrari, Lamborghini (LOT of these), Bentley, or Rolls Royce. Hahah..
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats what generally happens with self insured government agencies like police. Youll never get anything from them. They will just keep red taping it till you give up or forget about it.

I know a bar owner that had his bar pretty much demolished by a ladder fire truck here when its brakes failed. The fire station is on a dead end street that runs right into the main street and his place is directly opposite the intersection. It was a Columbus City truck. They didnt pay so far, been over 10 years now, and he retired and moved because he couldnt afford to rebuild it. Insurance wouldnt pay because the city was responsible.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock