Started on: 08-07-2014 06:37 PM
Replies: 9 (287 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 08-09-2014 10:04 AM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A regular customer just went on a Bahama Vacation. He left his 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed and his C7 Callaway Corvette in my care. He told me if I detailed them occasionally that he rarely uses either of them, I could use them whenever I wanted so they just didnt set months at a time. He gave me sets of keys and his garage entry code to help myself. Hes out of town usually 5 days a week and has 4 other cars. He personally prefers his 2015 Escalade. The Corvette and Bentley have 5,000 between the two. He said if theyre in the garage, take one.

The Bentley has over 600hp, twin turbo and 0-100 in 9 seconds. Some of the gadgets it has are unreal. It lowers itself on the freeway, has a small spoiler that automaticly pops up over 90 (when it actually does something ), and top speed is 195+ mph. Ive detailed it out, and havent even sat in the Corvette, lol. Im going to take it to a local car show saturday. Sticker was $215,000.

Shows it pays to treat customers great for 25 years. Im excited and had to share.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We want pictures of the car with hot chicks ! Bring the Bentley up for the Woodward Dream Cruise.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 08-07-2014).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

A regular customer just went on a Bahama Vacation. He left his 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed and his C7 Callaway Corvette in my care. He told me if I detailed them occasionally that he rarely uses either of them, I could use them whenever I wanted so they just didnt set months at a time. He gave me sets of keys and his garage entry code to help myself. Hes out of town usually 5 days a week and has 4 other cars. He personally prefers his 2015 Escalade. The Corvette and Bentley have 5,000 between the two. He said if theyre in the garage, take one.

The Bentley has over 600hp, twin turbo and 0-100 in 9 seconds. Some of the gadgets it has are unreal. It lowers itself on the freeway, has a small spoiler that automaticly pops up over 90 (when it actually does something ), and top speed is 195+ mph. Ive detailed it out, and havent even sat in the Corvette, lol. Im going to take it to a local car show saturday. Sticker was $215,000.

Shows it pays to treat customers great for 25 years. Im excited and had to share.

Man... I would just be careful. It's one thing to go nuts with your own cars... it's another thing to go nuts with someone else's... last thing you want is for him to show up, he opens the garage, and his car is busted...

It's not like this hasn't happened before...

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drive them like a grandma. Even he said Id take better care with them than he does. No trips, or even across town drives. Definately no parking lots. I done all the body work on his and his familys cars for years. He dont even let his kids drive any of them. They have their own Accords. He has 2 Callaway Corvettes, one at his other house. He plans on giving them to both his boys when they graduate college. He just wants them clean spic and span when he does drive one of them. Im going to use the car show to put a good polish job on it. Its next to a Tilted Kilt, so maybe get some pics there. He didnt get upset even when his one son ran into the door of his Mercedes AMG with a motorcycle in the garage. He just dropped it off for me to fix and went home. He dont even bother with estimates or insurance...just writes me a check. No Ferris Bueller for me.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just pulling your leg on the Ferris post, couldn't resist. To a lot of us it's just the pleasure of a causal drive in a fine machine that makes you feel great. I've never pushed the envelope is someone Else's personal car, in fact I don't do it very often on my on.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROAD TRIP!

Marietta's only a couple hours from ya........

Pays to treat folks right through the years, glad you get to reap the benefits of good service.

Yea, we'll need some pics of the girls with the car/s....

HAGO!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on up Sage. Ill take ya to lunch.... Just call first so ill be here. Today is good, Mopar Nats this weekend.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would've liked to take ya up on that, but just couldn't get away today.

You can still take some pics!

HAGO!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im going to take it back today after the show so he has it. I need my van back so I can get some other stuff done.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock