Started on: 08-07-2014 01:31 PM
Replies: 40 (530 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 08-09-2014 01:48 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2014 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The soloution has existed since the 1st live trial in 1945 (that's 69 years ago yesterday)....or fukit, now that Ebola is in the news just drop boatloads of virus in the area and let nature run its course.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-bl...n-christian-genocide

"Christianity in Mosul is dead, and a Christian holocaust is in our midst," said Mark Arabo, a Californian businessman and Chaldean-American leader. In an interview with CNN's Jonathan Mann, he called what's happening in Iraq a "Christian genocide" and said "children are being beheaded, mothers are being raped and killed, and fathers are being hung."

"You're startling me with the severity of what you're describing," the CNN host said. "You said they are --- beheading children?"

"They are systematically beheading children," Arabo repeated slowly. "And mothers and fathers. The world hasn't seen an evil like this for generations."

"There's actually a park in Mosul where they actually beheaded children and put their heads on a stick... this is crimes against humanity. They are doing the most horrendous, the most heart-breaking crimes that you can think of."

Mann asked about the ISIS letter sent to Christians in Mosul, demanding that they either convert to Islam, pay a fine or be put to "death by the sword."

"It's very clear they are killing people, but are Christians managing to escape by paying a fine?" he asked.

Arabo reports that after Christians pay the fine, the fighters take the Christian wives and children "and make them their wives - so it's really convert, or die."

"They are absolutely killing every Christian they see," Arabo said of ISIS. "This is absolutely a genocide in every sense of the word. They want everyone to convert, and they want sharia law to be the law of the land."
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at Shia Islam's holiest site, the Shrine of Imam Ali in Najaf

By Rahat Husain - - Thursday, July 24, 2014

After the “Islamic State” (IS) issued a threat that all Christians in Mosul must convert, die, or flee, most chose the final option and escaped IS held territory. Heading towards the southern region of Iraq, which is believed to be relatively safe, the Christian community was met with offers of safe haven in the cities of Najaf and Karbala, which house some of the holiest shrines of Shia Islam.

In a statement earlier this week, the shrine of Imam Ali announced that “it is ready to host the Christian families who departed their houses in fear of being killed by what is so called the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.” The deputy secretary-general of the Holy Shrine, Zuhair Shurba, told IraqiNews(.com) “The Holy Shrine can host many Christian families and provide them all their basic needs.”

Reportedly, the offer is also available to Sunnis, Kurds and all other Iraqis fleeing violence at the hands of ISIS. Following the announcements, the Iraqi city of Basra also opened its facilities to displaced Christians, and is reportedly hosting approximately 100 families from surrounding regions.

The shrine is the site of the final resting place of Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib, son-in-law of Islam’s Prophet Muhammad. According to Sunni belief, Imam Ali served as the fourth and final “righteously guided” Caliph; Shias hold him to be the true successor to the Prophet.

Also inviting refugees is the nearby city of Karbala, home to the shrines of Imam Husain and Abul Fadhl Abbas, two sons of Imam Ali who served as important historical leaders.

Many took to social media to discuss the situation:

Twitter user ‏@Yusr_ wrote “Friends in Karbala say they are staying with relatives and have given up their own homes for Mosul families.

A woman identifying herself as “Mrs Jawad” with the Twitter handle @iraqi_mind, echoed the sentiment, writing “The Road from #najaf to #Karbala is flooding with displaced refugees now using shelter that was built for the visitors of #Arbaeen and #NO2ISIS.

Many of the Muslim families who are hosting displaced Christians speak happily of the experience, recounting the historical story of a band of Muslims, led by the brother of Imam Ali, Jaffar ibn Abu Talib, finding safe haven in Christian controlled Abyssinia.Christianity is mentioned several times in the Qur'an, often times in praiseworthy circumstances, explaining some of the positive sentiment in this circumstance.

“Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians — whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve,” Chapter 2, Verse 62 of the Qur'an says.

“…and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, Another citation in Chapter 5, Verse 82 says, “ ‘We are Christians,’ because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes....en-sh/#ixzz39jQXuHas
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-07-2014).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's like the Baptists driving the Muslims out of Europe with the Catholics in Rome giving the Muslims refuge. I don't know how I feel about that parallel.

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 08-07-2014).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is the UN going to save these children and parents from slaughter?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2014 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Well, they DO have to form committees, and have consultations, 1st ya know (ya also DO realize that there is a very good reason "committee", "consultation" and "clusterfrack" all begin with the letter "c")

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
waiting to see a grinning poster of Saddam Hussein, with the line "Miss Me Yet?" underneath.....

Saddam kept them religious conservatives on short short leashes. may have been a sick bastard - but - he allowed religious freedom in his Iraq.

yes, as we sit on lands that were once populated by folk who would not convert to the incoming oppressive religion so they were rounded up, and most of them killed, and here we sit and judge them. we are living breathing examples of how good this works. If what they are doing is wrong - then what we did in north america is wrong. I am fine to admit that. of course I am. I am here. I do not think anyone should be killed for not worshipping the God of Abraham the right way. I find it even more foolish when these idiots are killing each other for worshipping the same stupid God. At least in N America it was conflicting gods.....

no mention of the other religions being wiped out in Iraq? after all - these are the Holy Lands. There is more than just Jews, Christians & Muslims and their God of Abraham. tho, it is amazing that this God of Abraham so enjoys whatching his followers of different flavors rip each other apart. often with great brutality. what is it about his followers which makes them so inhuman and eager to kill?

so, in the end - yes - I agree - religious conservatives are a dangerous bunch and need to be kept in check. especially those who follow the God of Abraham.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

here we sit and judge them.

I would say its pretty easy to judge that beheading children is wrong.

Also they use the religion as a tool for power, its not right no matter who does it.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-07-2014).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope...
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

waiting to see a grinning poster of Saddam Hussein, with the line "Miss Me Yet?" underneath.....

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

So awesome. Evil is the only thing that evil fears!!
Personally I am against mitigation. Always we are trying to be preemptive.

God gave the devil free roam and reign,maybe something to that.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is it that only Israel sees Islam/Muslims for what they are ? Obuma loves them but wont admit being one.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Why is it that only Israel sees Islam/Muslims for what they are ? Obuma loves them but wont admit being one.

You don't?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saddam kept them religious conservatives on short short leashes. may have been a sick bastard - but - he allowed religious freedom in his Iraq.

I've said it quite a few times. Saddam may have been an evil man, but he knew how to keep his "crazies" in line.
In retrospect, he was probably the lesser of some of the evils.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at Shia Islam's holiest site, the Shrine of Imam Ali in Najaf

I'm so disappointed. Thought sure, your eagle eye was going to report Iraq had shook that flea off while I was gone.
Instead of whole lotta shakin' the Only thing the Iraq military has done so far is run away from great balls of fire.
No problem tho, looks like US/NATO air power is going to do it for them.

http://www.washingtonpost.c...aq-what-we-know-now/
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
Obuma loves them but wont admit being one.

Is that so?

The rampage of religious violence from Sunni Islamist extremists in Iraq had the U.S. administration talking of "genocide" this week.

President Barack Obama used the term Thursday when he announced he has authorized targeted airstrikes against the extremists after fighters for the Islamic State trapped ethnic Yazidi families on a mountain, where some children died of thirst in the scorching summer sun.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/...index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Other than that, I hope ISIS or whatever they call themselves get to meet their maker (just kidding, there's no such thing) soon, one way or the other.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

meet their maker (just kidding, there's no such thing)

You say that with a great deal of certainty......you have faith in that belief.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-08-2014).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

You say that with a great deal of certainty......you have faith in that belief.

No. I think a supernatural deity or deities is/are unlikely to exist and the reasons given for it's/their supposed existence are not convincing.

Having said that, if Jesus, Jahwe, Buddha, Mohammed, Shiva, Thor or any other of those supposedly supernatural beings appears in the middle of the stadium during the Soccer World Cup final or Superbowl I'll be the first to say "I was wrong, there he/she is. Hallelujah (or whatever Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Norsemen and Hindus would say)!".

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/...index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Other than that, I hope ISIS or whatever they call themselves get to meet their maker (just kidding, there's no such thing) soon, one way or the other.

He loves Muslims...he even gives money to Hamas....my money. IF he does or says anything against them, its just for show for the American people.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I've said it quite a few times. Saddam may have been an evil man, but he knew how to keep his "crazies" in line.
In retrospect, he was probably the lesser of some of the evils.

That's why we initially supported him. He was a strong figure that kept the barbarians in line. In some parts of the world, it takes a dictator to control a populace that can't or won't control itself.

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Saddam was a mean guard dog that decided to bite it's owner and had to be put down.

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Having said that, if Jesus, Jahwe, Buddha, Mohammed, Shiva, Thor or any other of those supposedly supernatural beings appears in the middle of the stadium during the Soccer World Cup final or Superbowl I'll be the first to say "I was wrong, there he/she is. Hallelujah (or whatever Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Norsemen and Hindus would say)!".

People say that but I really doubt it, they crucified him the first time.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
Sounds like our military has the go ahead to make strategic strikes on ISIL, ISIS, IS, or whtever they'd like to call themselves today. Keeping them out of Baghdad

http://rt.com/news/179016-us-strike-iraq-jets/

"Two F/A-18 aircraft dropped 500-pound laser-guided bombs on a mobile artillery piece near the city of Erbil. US personnel are based in the city.
The decision to strike was made by the US Central Command commander under authorization granted him by the commander in chief," Rear Admiral John Kirby, a spokesman for the Pentagon, said.

The US has also begun dropping relief supplies to the refugees.

Iraqi officials say more than 500 men were killed by the Al-Qaeda offshoot, and that around 70 children have died since the Yazidis sought refuge on Sinjar.

UN officials said around 200,000 new refugees are seeking sanctuary in the Kurdish north from Islamic State forces. The Sunni militant group said in a statement that it had made more than a dozen military gains over the past five days. The IS has also claimed it now controls the Mosul Dam, the largest hydroelectric dam in Iraq.

The Islamic State grew out of the Syrian civil war. They were able to gain strength after getting their hands on weapons supplied by the US and its allies intended for rebel groups fighting against Bashar Assad’s government. "
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that turning ISIS into a pink mist is about the only thing that will stop them. These are not people who wish to come to the negotiating table. Although some of them would love to be martyrs, I think the fear of annihilation might keep a good bit of them from continuing to do what they've been doing. I actually support the President on this one. We created this mess one way or another. We need to clean it up.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 08-08-2014).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. I think a supernatural deity or deities is/are unlikely to exist and the reasons given for it's/their supposed existence are not convincing.

No you wouldn't and you know it. You'd say they were a fraud and it was a trick of some kind, that some special effect or illusion was used.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by whadeduck:

I think that turning ISIS into a pink mist is about the only thing that will stop them. These are not people who wish to come to the negotiating table. Although some of them would love to be martyrs, I think the fear of annihilation might keep a good bit of them from continuing to do what they've been doing. I actually support the President on this one. We created this mess one way or another. We need to clean it up.

Annihilation is a one way ticket to paradise for them. They have nothing to lose so they'll never negotiate peace. They likely believe they'll win, or die martyrs. Either way, to them they win.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to discuss this but, I have no personal reference point where I can understand people and things blowing up around me all the while I just want to feed my family and build a legacy for my kid to carry on. Just think if this was going on in the next city that you commute threw to get to your job. Nope, no real reference point. What does the soccer mom in that over run city think the world should be doing in her country?
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like our military has the go ahead to make strategic strikes on ISIL, ISIS, IS, or whtever they'd like to call themselves today. Keeping them out of Baghdad

http://rt.com/news/179016-us-strike-iraq-jets/

"Two F/A-18 aircraft dropped 500-pound laser-guided bombs on a mobile artillery piece near the city of Erbil. US personnel are based in the city.
The decision to strike was made by the US Central Command commander under authorization granted him by the commander in chief," Rear Admiral John Kirby, a spokesman for the Pentagon, said.

The US has also begun dropping relief supplies to the refugees.

Iraqi officials say more than 500 men were killed by the Al-Qaeda offshoot, and that around 70 children have died since the Yazidis sought refuge on Sinjar.

UN officials said around 200,000 new refugees are seeking sanctuary in the Kurdish north from Islamic State forces. The Sunni militant group said in a statement that it had made more than a dozen military gains over the past five days. The IS has also claimed it now controls the Mosul Dam, the largest hydroelectric dam in Iraq.

The Islamic State grew out of the Syrian civil war. They were able to gain strength after getting their hands on weapons supplied by the US and its allies intended for rebel groups fighting against Bashar Assad’s government. "

Two bombs on "an artillery piece."
Well, ISIS must certainly be on the run now.

(same video from original article, linked directly for convenience)

“There is a park in Mosul, where [ISIS] they actually beheaded children and put their heads on a stick and have them in the park,” he explained. “More children are getting beheaded, mothers are getting raped and killed, and fathers are being hung.”

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-08-2014).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Two bombs on "an artillery piece."

I suppose its better than the UN sitting on their hands but yeah, hardly a start.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suppose its better than the UN sitting on their hands but yeah, hardly a start.

It certainly is, but it's a symbolic and largely useless gesture so he can say he did something. If it's just the beginning - good for him, and good for the lives that may be saved. It's time to see if his actions will match his talk.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody has mentioned it yet, but the REAL wildcard nobody knows.....is how many isis sympathizers/ sleepers are all over the globe waiting for a certain event or date. This is something that was a long time in the planning, it didn't just fall in place in a week or 2.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Nobody has mentioned it yet, but the REAL wildcard nobody knows.....is how many isis sympathizers/ sleepers are all over the globe waiting for a certain event or date. This is something that was a long time in the planning, it didn't just fall in place in a week or 2.

Dude, you're right... some of them might even be on Pennocks!!!

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2014 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Dude, you're right... some of them might even be on Pennocks!!!

Oh, damn here they come.....

I gotta get out of here with all my comments...

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-08-2014).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No you wouldn't and you know it. You'd say they were a fraud and it was a trick of some kind, that some special effect or illusion was used.

Well, the evidence would have to be checked, of course.

The question is: what would you do if it turned out that the real god was Odin all along?

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 08-08-2014).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The question is: what would you do if it turned out that the real god was Odin all along?

Hope he's not pissed? What kind of a dumb question is this?

What would YOU do, if it turned out that Jesus Christ was really the son of God?

"Hope he's not pissed..."
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

What would YOU do, if it turned out that Jesus Christ was really the son of God?

I'd be very surprised and then hope Luke 15:7 is not just a parable...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, the evidence would have to be checked, of course.

And there would be no amount of evidence you would accept.

Kill a combatant in battle.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And there would be no amount of evidence you would accept.

You would be wrong. Don't make the mistake of projecting your own character onto others.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You would be wrong. Don't make the mistake of projecting your own character onto others.

I'll need to see the evidence of that to believe you.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock