Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Weather map users, have you tried Wundermap?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Weather map users, have you tried Wundermap? by WBailey1041
Started on: 07-31-2014 08:52 PM
Replies: 7 (135 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 08-03-2014 08:41 PM
WBailey1041

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If not, you should. I noticed today after an update that my Weather Channel app now has twice as many advertisements. A trip to the app store brought me this new amazing radar map. It's so simple you see, when I want to look at the radar I open the app and get a radar map!!! (Sarcasm)

Try it HERE
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as a radar app goes, I've been using "My Radar" for a while now on my iPhone. Stupid simple, open it and there's the radar according to your location. Couple ads on the bottom but nothing intrusive in my opinion. Now as far as weather apps go, I still haven't found the perfect one yet. Right now I have Accuweather and it's...wellllllll, ok I guess.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, one of the better sites out there.

Have you tried http://www.weather.gov/ http://radar.weather.gov/ra...lay=11101111&loop=no
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use Wunderground on my computer and the wundermap app on my phone. the best weather app for the phone I have found so far.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

As far as a radar app goes, I've been using "My Radar" for a while now on my iPhone. Stupid simple, open it and there's the radar according to your location. Couple ads on the bottom but nothing intrusive in my opinion. Now as far as weather apps go, I still haven't found the perfect one yet. Right now I have Accuweather and it's...wellllllll, ok I guess.

That's the app that I use to on my Windows phone. It's fast, easy, and no clutter. I travel all the time and it has been valuable to me for that purpose. I can anticipate weather delays by air, and especially driving I use it to navigate alternative routes or wait out storms.

For example, I've been in Houston this week (still here) and it seems like it rains around here every single day. They have these mini but heavy rainstorms. My Radar is a valuable tool for planning my travel around here.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish weatherspark.com would make an app.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use NOAA weather on my iPhone for a good radar map of the US and/or my local area.

Nelson
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've used wunderground for several years, especially during hurricane season.
The format has changed in the last couple of months and I don't really like it much, but one click will bring up the old and more descriptive format.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock